PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone watch DEXTER ?

chloe
10-01-2009, 08:28 PM
ageR58yU6ro

hjmick
10-01-2009, 08:33 PM
Yes.

Noir
10-01-2009, 08:37 PM
I can't see the YouTube video, but I assume you mean the US TV show about the CSI guy who hates blood? If so I did watch many of the early shows, but it was on too late for me to keep up with so I lost track of it,

chloe
10-02-2009, 08:16 AM
I can't see the YouTube video, but I assume you mean the US TV show about the CSI guy who hates blood? If so I did watch many of the early shows, but it was on too late for me to keep up with so I lost track of it,

I dont think he hates blood, but he does work as a crime lab guy that analyzes blood, I started watching last season. This season has John Lithgow as the serial killer he's tracking down and it seems Great !!!! I just record the new episode and watch it at a time thats more conveniant.

DragonStryk72
10-02-2009, 09:43 PM
I dont think he hates blood, but he does work as a crime lab guy that analyzes blood, I started watching last season. This season has John Lithgow as the serial killer he's tracking down and it seems Great !!!! I just record the new episode and watch it at a time thats more conveniant.

Actually, Dexter is a serial killer who works as a forensic blood-splatter analyst, those blood droplets on the microscope glass are from his victims, which he stores in a box dating back to his first kill.

His chosen targets are the ones who evade the law, that slip through the cracks in the system, rapists, murders and such who get off on technicalities.

hjmick
10-03-2009, 12:23 AM
The books are great.

chloe
12-20-2009, 08:01 PM
OCoS9cYZGPs

ok....I didn't see this coming in the finale ! (spoiler alert)

Kathianne
11-25-2011, 12:33 AM
That was an ending that surprised me too! I really liked Season 5 too, though wish Julia Stiles had stayed on. Can't wait for Season 6 to come out on DVD.

Jess
11-25-2011, 08:53 AM
The books are great.

I was just gonna say that. :thumb: