PDA

View Full Version : *Jeffro:Go Kill Urself:Kat: Dont Waste My Time ; ( *

chesswarsnow
10-01-2009, 10:04 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. But for those who would like what has brought about this most recent flare up, its very simple, Jeffrocraphead, commonly known as Jeff, suggested I go kill myself.
2. Which I dont take kindly to internet bullying, so I reported his remarks, after adding some sly remarks of my own.
3. Kat says to me, "Dont waste my time", then calls me a liar, which I think isnt right, anyway, I shared some of Jeffrocrapheads remarks over to her, and see if its worth her time now.
4. Well we will see if it is when she comes back later.
5. Just that everyone knows, this isnt what I like doing, but, when its time to flame, *I FLAME ON!!!*

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Jeff
10-01-2009, 10:31 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. But for those who would like what has brought about this most recent flare up, its very simple, Jeffrocraphead, commonly known as Jeff, suggested I go kill myself.
2. Which I dont take kindly to internet bullying, so I reported his remarks, after adding some sly remarks of my own.
3. Kat says to me, "Dont waste my time", then calls me a liar, which I think isnt right, anyway, I shared some of Jeffrocrapheads remarks over to her, and see if its worth her time now.
5. Just that everyone knows, this isnt what I like doing, but, when its time to flame, *I FLAME ON!!!*

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

LMFAO:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

hjmick
10-01-2009, 10:32 PM
This sort of thing never ends well...

jimnyc
10-01-2009, 10:33 PM
Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

James,

I'm going to let Kathianne handle herself in the other thread. Why you went from "flaming" to overt personal name calling I don't know, but the 2 of you are entitled to flame away at one another. But I suggest you re-read the rules pertaining to moderator decisions. You shoot me or another admin a PM if you don't like a mods decision, but you don't start a thread questioning their decisions. And that doesn't just go for this section, but the entire board. If you have a problem, report a post or PM a mod. If that doesn't get you anywhere, contact an admin.

BTW - someone telling you to off yourself is really not a reportable offense. People say things in jest here all the time. I'm confident Jeff didn't think you would down a bottle of pills after reading his post. Inappropriate by most standards? Yes. But within the realm of what we allow according to our "free speech" policy. People are calling each other inappropriate names and stating inappropriate messages on here on a daily basis.