PDA

View Full Version : Agnapostate - The Good Communist

NightTrain
10-02-2009, 12:04 AM
I've seen you in a few threads here, it's time that you stated your Communist Ideals

NightTrain
10-02-2009, 12:06 AM
You are a communist, please state why even after the Russian communist regieme collapsed.

Said1
10-03-2009, 07:22 PM
Sorry Nightrain. Ag is a social anarchist, libertarian, conservative, liberal, blah, blah. :laugh2:

chloe
01-01-2010, 10:22 PM
add kid genius.......

Noir
01-01-2010, 10:30 PM
add kid genius.......

Genius and a commie? Doesn't sit well in my book.

chloe
01-01-2010, 10:35 PM
Genius and a commie? Doesn't sit well in my book.

:laugh2:, well he may be very smart, but your debate compelled me to make a life change and give up meat. :coffee: ( my resolution become a vegetarian....thanks for the guilt trip Noir)

Noir
01-01-2010, 10:43 PM
:laugh2:, well he may be very smart, but your debate compelled me to make a life change and give up meat. :coffee: ( my resolution become a vegetarian....thanks for the guilt trip Noir)

You ain't seen nothing yet, just wait till I guilt trip you outa drugs, illegal or not, and sexual frivolity :p

chloe
01-01-2010, 10:45 PM
You ain't seen nothing yet, just wait till I guilt trip you outa drugs, illegal or not, and sexual frivolity :p

I don't do either.:cool:

Noir
01-01-2010, 10:48 PM
I don't do either.:cool:

O Rly?
So...you doing anything next week :coffee:

=P

chloe
01-01-2010, 10:51 PM
O Rly?
So...you doing anything next week :coffee:

=P

:eek:

Agnapostate
01-01-2010, 11:32 PM
Why, yes, I'm a communist. Quite a clever deduction, ignoring the obvious hints of my signature, user title, and um, professed communism.

Binky
01-02-2010, 12:02 AM

Hmmmmm.....and how are we to know whether or not you are practicing what you're preaching? You'd have to find a way to prove to us that you are not partaking in such activities yourself.......for any of us to believe what you say......Doesn't matter whether any of us do any of these vices or not. The point is, when you preach to others about such and such, you had better practice it yourself......or you what you say is not credible......And it certainly doesn't matter what the addiction may be.....Could be an addiction to chocolate. Or Coke.... Or gambling.....Or visiting hookers... Or online sex....... Or real life sex.... Whatever it may be..... Practicing what one preaches and proving it, is what gives it credibility......

Noir
01-02-2010, 12:10 AM
Hmmmmm.....and how are we to know whether or not you are practicing what you're preaching? You'd have to find a way to prove to us that you are not partaking in such activities yourself.......

You can only take my word for it I guess, I mean, if I took drugs then it would be easy to post pics of me 'in the act' but to try and prove a negitive, ie that I don't take drugs, would be quite impossible, I believe.

Binky
01-02-2010, 12:18 AM
You can only take my word for it I guess, I mean, if I took drugs then it would be easy to post pics of me 'in the act' but to try and prove a negitive, ie that I don't take drugs, would be quite impossible, I believe.

There ya go.....You really wouldn't know for a fact if anything you preached to them about would actually get them to quit and mend their ways.....They could post a pic, but you wouldn't know positively that pic is that person.....

Noir
01-02-2010, 12:26 AM
Doesn't matter whether any of us do any of these vices or not. The point is, when you preach to others about such and such, you had better practice it yourself......or you what you say is not credible......And it certainly doesn't matter what the addiction may be.....Could be an addiction to chocolate. Or Coke.... Or gambling.....Or visiting hookers... Or online sex....... Or real life sex.... Whatever it may be..... Practicing what one preaches and proving it, is what gives it credibility......

Again I don't know what I can really do to prove anything, unless you was my ex-girlfriends email addy and I'm sure she'd happily concur with what I have said, and describe how such princibles lead her to hate me :laugh2:

Noir
01-02-2010, 12:28 AM
There ya go.....You really wouldn't know for a fact if anything you preached to them about would actually get them to quit and mend their ways.....They could post a pic, but you wouldn't know positively that pic is that person.....

True indeedy, but who really cares? If someone is sad enough to sit and make up lies about their life, and then try and prove it to people they will likly never know beond the relems of the website then that's their own, rather pathetic, choice.

Binky
01-02-2010, 12:53 AM
True indeedy, but who really cares? If someone is sad enough to sit and make up lies about their life, and then try and prove it to people they will likly never know beond the relems of the website then that's their own, rather pathetic, choice.

And we all make pathic choices throughout our lives. Just a matter of what we consider "pathetic."

Noir
01-02-2010, 05:38 AM
And we all make pathic choices throughout our lives. Just a matter of what we consider "pathetic."

Indeedy, but are actions in life are not judged by ourselves, but by others, and I would judge that lying about your life yo try and have a moral high-ground or whatever to be pretty pathetic.
I really don't see where you are going with this.

chloe
01-02-2010, 11:03 AM

Yeah anyone can post a pic, You can go on a webcam live to see if they look like who they say they are, you can have a voice chat to check out gender, you can meet a person offline and see if you click, however you can know a person in real offline life and still not know everything about them either, as Binky already pointed out in the music thread. I believe Noir is against Drugs, and lives a vegetarian lifestyle, he is passionate in his argument for animals, if he is lying then it doesn't matter because the sentiments he used for the argument is what touched me to think about it myself. I am choosing to be a vegetarian, I can't prove that either, but you can choose to believe it or not. Either way is ok:cool:

HogTrash
01-02-2010, 01:35 PM
Did he die?