PDA

View Full Version : Biggest Controversies of Michael Moore's Movies

actsnoblemartin
10-02-2009, 04:30 PM
http://movies.yahoo.com/feature/movie-talk-michael-moore-controversies.html

No documentary filmmaker in history has been more successful than Michael Moore, and no other has been quite as divisive. He has won many of cinema's highest honors, and he's been lambasted and parodied in movies and on TV.

Twenty years after his first film, "Roger & Me," he continues to be a target for criticism from the right and sometimes even the left. Though in true Michael Moore-style, nearly every time criticism has been directed at the facts he presents in his movies, he has a response to back up his position. With his latest film, "Capitalism: A Love Story," arriving in theaters nationwide, here are five of the top controversies from Moore's movies, along with how he responded to each charge leveled against him.

Jeff
10-02-2009, 06:14 PM
http://movies.yahoo.com/feature/movie-talk-michael-moore-controversies.html

No documentary filmmaker in history has been more successful than Michael Moore, and no other has been quite as divisive. He has won many of cinema's highest honors, and he's been lambasted and parodied in movies and on TV.

Twenty years after his first film, "Roger & Me," he continues to be a target for criticism from the right and sometimes even the left. Though in true Michael Moore-style, nearly every time criticism has been directed at the facts he presents in his movies, he has a response to back up his position. With his latest film, "Capitalism: A Love Story," arriving in theaters nationwide, here are five of the top controversies from Moore's movies, along with how he responded to each charge leveled against him.

Michael Moore ought to follow the same advise I gave a poster yesterday, he is a waste of life and has no prove of the BS he makes movies of, if he did the whole republican party would be in jail, and GW would be hanging from a tree

Kathianne
10-02-2009, 06:25 PM
Michael Moore ought to follow the same advise I gave a poster yesterday, he is a waste of life and has no prove of the BS he makes movies of, if he did the whole republican party would be in jail, and GW would be hanging from a tree

Roger & Me was a good movie, both for topic and presentation. Any others? Nope.

Jeff
10-02-2009, 06:29 PM

Honestly I watched about 5 mins of his BS 9/11 trash and formed a opinion of him that will never change

chloe
10-02-2009, 07:47 PM

I liked roger & me too, I also liked the Big One, his other ones since then were not that great.

Trigg
10-02-2009, 08:11 PM
I've never seen him movies and I don't intend to.