PDA

View Full Version : *Manson Member Dies*

chesswarsnow
10-02-2009, 08:53 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. But Susan Atkins died yesterday.
2. She carved up Sharon Tate, Roman Polanskie's wife at the time.
3. She was pregnant, thats sad too.
4. Atkins died real slow, and suffered alot.
5. I dont think anyone cried for her.
6. I wonder if anyone will claim her body?
7. Anyway, this is how that muslim dude from Lybia should of slept the deep sleep.
8. How does this story make you feel?
9. And was it enough the way she died?
10. Link~sample:http://www.star-telegram.com/obituaries/story/1637229.html

"LOS ANGELES — Susan Atkins, a member of the Charles Manson "family" who admitted ruthlessly stabbing pregnant actress Sharon Tate to death in the cult’s 1969 murder spree, has died in prison less than a month after a parole board turned down a bid for compassionate release. She was 61 and had brain cancer.

Ms. Atkins, who came to call the crimes a sin, died late Thursday, according to the California Department of Corrections.

Corrections spokeswoman Terry Thornton said that at the time of Ms. Atkins’ death she had been in prison longer than any woman currently incarcerated in California.

Ms. Atkins’ final chance at freedom was denied Sept. 2. Terminally ill, she was taken to a parole board hearing on a gurney and slept through most of it.

Ms. Atkins was diagnosed with brain cancer in 2008, had a leg amputated and was given only a few months to live.

She was transferred to a skilled nursing facility at the California Central Women’s Facility at Chowchilla exactly one year before she died.

Tate, the 26-year-old actress who was the wife of famed director Roman Polanski, was one of seven people murdered in two Los Angeles homes during the bloody rampage in August 1969.

Ms. Atkins is the first of the convicted killers to die. Manson and three others involved in the murders — Patricia Krenwinkel, Leslie Van Houten and Charles "Tex" Watson — remain imprisoned under life sentences.

Lynette "Squeaky" Fromme, another disciple of Manson’s who was convicted of trying to assassinate President Gerald Ford in 1975, was released from a federal prison in Fort Worth on Aug. 14."

11. Oh Jeffrocraphead, heres your LOL!!!!, dont want to ever forget that huh crappy?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

bullypulpit
10-03-2009, 07:12 AM
While not a great believer in the efficacy of capital punishment, these fuckers should've died years ago and saved the tax-payers a heap of money.

red states rule
10-03-2009, 07:24 AM
While not a great believer in the efficacy of capital punishment, these fuckers should've died years ago and saved the tax-payers a heap of money.

So much for global warming - Hell just foroze over

I agree with BP for once

They all should have assumed room temp 37 years ago

Good riddance

hjmick
10-03-2009, 12:43 PM
Susan Atkins died on September 24.

chesswarsnow
10-03-2009, 01:07 PM
Sorry bout that,

Susan Atkins died on September 24.

1. Not that it matters, but why do you say this?
2. AS long as she died, I guess it doesnt matter when, but what I cant understand, why did she live so long?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

hjmick
10-03-2009, 01:15 PM
I only mention it for the sake of accuracy. In your opening post you say that she died "yesterday." Since you started this thread yesterday, that would have meant that she died on October 1st.

As to why she lived so long, only the good die young.

chesswarsnow
10-03-2009, 01:38 PM
Sorry bout that,

I only mention it for the sake of accuracy. In your opening post you say that she died "yesterday." Since you started this thread yesterday, that would have meant that she died on October 1st.

As to why she lived so long, only the good die young.

1. I thought I read in my link she died thursday, I found this link on friday, todays saturday.
2. Humm,..were you there are something?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Mr. P
10-03-2009, 01:51 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. I thought I read in my link she died thursday, I found this link on friday, todays saturday.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Yeah, and the link you posted was dated Friday, Sep. 25, 2009.
You need to pay closer attention to what you post although I don't think that will help much in yer case.

chesswarsnow
10-03-2009, 02:04 PM
Sorry bout that,

Yeah, and the link you posted was dated Friday, Sep. 25, 2009.
You need to pay closer attention to what you post although I don't think that will help much in yer case.

1. Some one tell me how that matters???
2. Okay here you go Jeffrocraphead,..LOL:laugh2:
3. Mr. P, I guess you tried to draw out something, but your bucket came up empty huh?
4. I guess thats all you had.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Mr. P
10-03-2009, 02:33 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. Some one tell me how that matters???
2. Okay here you go Jeffrocraphead,..LOL:laugh2:
3. Mr. P, I guess you tried to draw out something, but your bucket came up empty huh?
4. I guess thats all you had.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

No I didn't try to draw something out..everyone knows you can't draw something out of a void. Cept you I guess. LOL

hjmick
10-03-2009, 02:37 PM
Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Was I there? No, but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night...

Seriously though, it was news out here in California, as it obviously was elsewhere. Perhaps because the crimes happened out here the news was more prominent? I also know, thanks to the local talking heads, that Atkins was the longest serving female resident of California's fine penal system.

chesswarsnow
10-03-2009, 03:24 PM
Sorry bout that,

No I didn't try to draw something out..everyone knows you can't draw something out of a void. Cept you I guess. LOL

1. Well you did draw out a nothing.
2. So tell us what are your feelings now that this rather infamous murderer has kicked the bucket?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

theHawk
10-05-2009, 01:08 PM

WHAT THE F*CK???

Bully...making some sense? :eek: