PDA

View Full Version : Card Games?

chloe
10-03-2009, 12:22 PM
Anyone got any fun card games? Me & my kids have played war, speed, bullshit, 5 card draw, I'm just looking for a few new ones we could play. If you know any and have a link for rules of the game that would be great ! Thanks.

Mr. P
10-03-2009, 01:28 PM
UNO is as fun fast moving game to play with kids.

Abbey Marie
10-04-2009, 03:29 PM
We are big fans of Phase 10.

Nukeman
10-04-2009, 04:47 PM
Cantaloupe, is a great one but you need a deck for each person playing..

Everyone has a deck to to play with.

It is set up like solitaire where everyone plays and sets up a solitaire deck they then take 7 cards out for their "cantaloupe pile"

You start by playing individual solitaire but when you have a ace you place that in the middle of everyone and everyone can play off of that (same suit in order of A,1,2,3,.....Q,K.

Your goal is to get rid of your cantaloupe pile before anyone else. You score by receiving one point for each card you have in the middle but subtract 2 for ever card you have in your cantaloupe pile...

Jeff
10-04-2009, 07:42 PM
UNO is as fun fast moving game to play with kids.

We play uno all the time with the boys, hell its fun and easy enough for them to keep up

But when they give me a headache we play 52 card pick up, lol

chloe
10-05-2009, 07:10 PM
we played uno & phase 10 when they were younger, I've never played the game "cantelope" that nukeman mentioned sounds interesting I think we will try it. The teens Like playing the "bullshit" card game I think just cause they like saying it, he he, and after playing regular cards we spent 2 days playing a game called "risk" and it's still in progress, I got a little bit crabby because the two of them kept working together to take out my troops ....he he...:cool: