PDA

View Full Version : Al-Sadr tells followers to quit Iraq government

04-16-2007, 09:16 AM
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070416/ap_on_re_mi_ea/iraq

How is this going to effect the ongoing effort in Iraq?

Gaffer
04-16-2007, 01:01 PM
He's trying to run things from afar. If he succeeds he will be the iraq aytollah returning in triumph. But for now he's just an exiled cleric.

Gunny
04-16-2007, 01:26 PM
He's trying to run things from afar. If he succeeds he will be the iraq aytollah returning in triumph. But for now he's just an exiled cleric.

He needs to be an exiled cleric with a 7.62mm hole between his eyes.

glockmail
04-16-2007, 02:33 PM
He's trying to run things from afar. If he succeeds he will be the iraq aytollah returning in triumph. But for now he's just an exiled cleric. Is he exiled? Why doesn't someone kill this bastard?

Dilloduck
04-16-2007, 02:43 PM
Is he exiled? Why doesn't someone kill this bastard?

I think it' more like hiding behind his Iranian supporters. Its pretty clear what he intent of shiites is now.

Gaffer
04-16-2007, 04:06 PM
Is he exiled? Why doesn't someone kill this bastard?

He ran off to hide in iran, I would call that exiled. I guess we will have to wait until the invasion of iran to get him. It's kinda like bin laden hiding in pakistan.

They should have killed his ass years ago when they had the chance. That's what being nicey nice gets ya.

glockmail
04-16-2007, 04:20 PM
He ran off to hide in iran, I would call that exiled. I guess we will have to wait until the invasion of iran to get him. It's kinda like bin laden hiding in pakistan.

They should have killed his ass years ago when they had the chance. That's what being nicey nice gets ya.

That's been our proble all along with these rag heads. We should have killed him three years ago when he was holed up in a mosque, shooting at our guys. A few 1000# bombs would have taught them all a lesson.