PDA

View Full Version : *Arabs Want To Take USA Down*

chesswarsnow
10-05-2009, 08:19 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. Yeah they have a plan to take USA out of the the oil business.
2. They want to rid USA from using its trade mark dollar for what the markets use as a standard.
3. This will spell trouble.
4. They will hike oil prices, lets get rid of oil use, and let them keep their oil.
5. Screw the bastards!
6. Link and a free sample:
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/business/news/the-demise-of-the-dollar-1798175.html

"In the most profound financial change in recent Middle East history, Gulf Arabs are planning – along with China, Russia, Japan and France – to end dollar dealings for oil, moving instead to a basket of currencies including the Japanese yen and Chinese yuan, the euro, gold and a new, unified currency planned for nations in the Gulf Co-operation Council, including Saudi Arabia, Abu Dhabi, Kuwait and Qatar.

Secret meetings have already been held by finance ministers and central bank governors in Russia, China, Japan and Brazil to work on the scheme, which will mean that oil will no longer be priced in dollars.

The plans, confirmed to The Independent by both Gulf Arab and Chinese banking sources in Hong Kong, may help to explain the sudden rise in gold prices, but it also augurs an extraordinary transition from dollar markets within nine years. "

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Noir
10-05-2009, 08:36 PM
Reading through the article it seems thats its the chinese who are really pushing for this, not the Arabs though they obviously are involved,

theHawk
10-05-2009, 09:53 PM
I doubt any country out there really wants to devalue the dollar again. It would just send the world economy further down the toilet. Too many countries, especially China, rely on Americans spending our dollars on their products.

jimnyc
10-06-2009, 11:12 AM
"In the most profound financial change in recent Middle East history, Gulf Arabs are planning – along with China, Russia, Japan and France – to end dollar dealings for oil, moving instead to a basket of currencies including the Japanese yen and Chinese yuan, the euro, gold and a new, unified currency planned for nations in the Gulf Co-operation Council, including Saudi Arabia, Abu Dhabi, Kuwait and Qatar."

I would love to see it articulated to show that this is the "Arabs wanting to take America down". Does China, Russia, Japan and France want to take us down as well. Does that make them terrorists? And with multiple nations involved, why make this solely into an Arab issue?

chesswarsnow
10-08-2009, 07:05 AM
Sorry bout that,

I would love to see it articulated to show that this is the "Arabs wanting to take America down". Does China, Russia, Japan and France want to take us down as well. Does that make them terrorists? And with multiple nations involved, why make this solely into an Arab issue?

1. Cause its the arabs oil which is at issue.
2. They are the ones wanting to get away from the dollar.
3. So they are teaming up with others who might prosper if there is a change in currency.
4. Eaxh one secretly wants to convert it to their own currency, or maybe not so secretly.
5. I think the arabs got enough dollars stacked away, and they are starting to think, "Hey lets get some other pretty money, or lets just get some pretty metal" ~ *gold*.
6. Anyway, we should just get out of the arab oil buying business, go to other products to keep us moving.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Noir
10-08-2009, 08:46 AM
Sorry bout that,

1. Cause its the arabs oil which is at issue.
2. They are the ones wanting to get away from the dollar.
3. So they are teaming up with others who might prosper if there is a change in currency.
4. Eaxh one secretly wants to convert it to their own currency, or maybe not so secretly.
5. I think the arabs got enough dollars stacked away, and they are starting to think, "Hey lets get some other pretty money, or lets just get some pretty metal" ~ *gold*.
6. Anyway, we should just get out of the arab oil buying business, go to other products to keep us moving.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

It's called economics, if you are gonna get a better deal by trading a different way (and we're not talking about pennies here but billions of dollars) would you not go with the better deal? Seems like common sense to me.

chesswarsnow
10-08-2009, 08:11 PM
Sorry bout that,

It's called economics, if you are gonna get a better deal by trading a different way (and we're not talking about pennies here but billions of dollars) would you not go with the better deal? Seems like common sense to me.

1. Its called, bendoveramerica.
2. We built their productions.
3. Those men who where dresses sure didn't build it.
4. And glad rags on their heads.
5. The jolly arabs just set back and watched the dollars roll in.
6. I say we mandate no more islamic oil.
7. Mandate all small cars to run on natural gas, we got plenty.
8. Mandate all work trucks be converted to use diesel fuels.
9. Mandate electric cars.
10. And while we're at it, ban islam from USA.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Noir
10-08-2009, 08:30 PM
Sorry bout that,
1. Its called, bendoveramerica.
2. We built their productions.
3. Those men who where dresses sure didn't build it.
4. And glad rags on their heads.
5. The jolly arabs just set back and watched the dollars roll in.
6. I say we mandate no more islamic oil.
7. Mandate all small cars to run on natural gas, we got plenty.
8. Mandate all work trucks be converted to use diesel fuels.
9. Mandate electric cars.
10. And while we're at it, ban islam from USA.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

...its hard to know where to start really...

They bought stuff built in america!!!!...but surly thats good for american exports...
Mandate no more Islamic oil?..well thats one sure fire way to feth up your economy.
Ban Islam from the USA, not a believer in the 1st amendment then?

Look they are gonna do whatever is best for them, if that isn't great news for america then you just have to deal with it.

chesswarsnow
10-08-2009, 08:43 PM
Sorry bout that,

...its hard to know where to start really...

They bought stuff built in america!!!!...but surly thats good for american exports...
Mandate no more Islamic oil?..well thats one sure fire way to feth up your economy.
Ban Islam from the USA, not a believer in the 1st amendment then?

Look they are gonna do whatever is best for them, if that isn't great news for america then you just have to deal with it.

1. We can squeeze those bastards nuts till they pop!
2. They want to cut us out of the market, and throw us aside for some other currency.
3. I say screw them dress wearers!
4. We just might not want to take their currency for our bread basket country.
5. With all the trappings included.
6. We might just have to hold back all rations to the middle east, except Israel.
7. Cut off all the free money too, thats crazy !!!!!!!
8. I think this nations headed for the crapper, no decent leaders anymore.
9. Healthcare's ruining this country just as much as anything else.
10. Anyway, lets see where this goes, might be interesting.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas