PDA

View Full Version : Fatty's at it Again

Hobbit
04-16-2007, 12:06 PM
This time, Michael Moore is using 9/11 first responders to 'prove' that Fidel Catro's socialized health care system is superior to our own.

http://www.nypost.com/seven/04152007/news/worldnews/moores_sicko_stunt_worldnews_janon_fisher.htm

04-16-2007, 12:12 PM
This time, Michael Moore is using 9/11 first responders to 'prove' that Fidel Catro's socialized health care system is superior to our own.

http://www.nypost.com/seven/04152007/news/worldnews/moores_sicko_stunt_worldnews_janon_fisher.htm

well then im sure he is going to Cuba to get treated for whatever medical issues he will inevitably hand.

When i saw the thread I thought maybe this was about Rosie...

typomaniac
04-16-2007, 12:16 PM
I figured that this thread was about Newt Gingrich.

Baron Von Esslingen
04-16-2007, 12:27 PM
I thought it was about that zeppelin Limbaugh. Oh, well.

04-16-2007, 12:29 PM
I thought it was about that zeppelin Limbaugh. Oh, well.

Please, you probably weigh more than Rush.

Baron Von Esslingen
04-16-2007, 12:41 PM
Please, you probably weigh more than Rush.

Tell me again, Mr Holier Than Thou, how your Christianity works and how you don't launch into personal attacks unless attacked first? Hypocrite.

typomaniac
04-16-2007, 12:47 PM
Maybe you should have just called him a "poor, fat, nappy-headed, fudge-packin' ho" so that you could cover all your bases.

04-16-2007, 12:51 PM
Tell me again, Mr Holier Than Thou, how your Christianity works and how you don't launch into personal attacks unless attacked first? Hypocrite.

Thats a personal attack? Pointing out that you probably weigh more than Rush whom you are maligning?

Baron Von Esslingen
04-16-2007, 01:00 PM
Come back and play when you can tell the difference between going after public figures and attacking a poster for going after those very same public figures, hypocrite. Your Jesus-like sermons overwhelm me.

04-16-2007, 01:03 PM
Come back and play when you can tell the difference between going after public figures and attacking a poster for going after those very same public figures, hypocrite. Your Jesus-like sermons overwhelm me.

I didn't attack you. You're paranoia is astounding...

Baron Von Esslingen
04-16-2007, 01:05 PM
You're two for two, hypocrite.

Yurt
04-16-2007, 01:23 PM

Let he who is without sin throw the first stone.... Try that plank in your own eye....

04-16-2007, 01:24 PM
You're two for two, hypocrite.

Pointing out that you're paranoid is an attack now? I haven't attacked you.

You on the other hand have attacked everyone.

Who here is really being a hypocrite?

gabosaurus
04-16-2007, 01:33 PM
I thought this was going to be a thread about Hobbit's mom. :cool:

04-16-2007, 01:43 PM
I thought this was going to be a thread about Hobbit's mom. :cool:

Now THAT is a personal attack.

typomaniac
04-16-2007, 02:00 PM
Thats a personal attack? Pointing out that you probably weigh more than Rush whom you are maligning?Okay, since you don't consider it personal...you're probably so fat that you've got more chins than Hong Kong. When you sit around the house, you really sit AROUND the house. Your nickname is "Damn!" You have to pay double fare on the bus. You couldn't do this without starting an earthquake:
:dance:

04-16-2007, 02:08 PM
Okay, since you don't consider it personal...you're probably so fat that you've got more chins than Hong Kong. When you sit around the house, you really sit AROUND the house. Your nickname is "Damn!" You have to pay double fare on the bus. You couldn't do this without starting an earthquake:
:dance:

Well considering I said nothing of the sort to him, the fact that you are personally attacking people is completely irrelevant.

He made the claim that Rush was fat. The man hasnt been fat in years. Hence i pointed out that he probably weights more than Rush. That isn't an attack its a defense of Rush that points out the ludicriousness of his personal attack. Because Rush isn't fat.

Obviously defending a notion by comparison is beyond you people.

typomaniac
04-16-2007, 04:52 PM
Well considering I said nothing of the sort to him, the fact that you are personally attacking people is completely irrelevant.

He made the claim that Rush was fat. The man hasnt been fat in years. Hence i pointed out that he probably weights more than Rush. That isn't an attack its a defense of Rush that points out the ludicriousness of his personal attack. Because Rush isn't fat.

Obviously defending a notion by comparison is beyond you people.Obviously it's beyond the grasp of your rightwad buddies that I wasn't even making a "personal attack." :rolleyes:

The fair and balanced thing for them to do would be to ding your rep as well.

MtnBiker
04-16-2007, 05:17 PM
closed