PDA

View Full Version : what i wish would happen to a certain no talent pop star

actsnoblemartin
10-07-2009, 07:46 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=75u5jJKAC_s&feature=related

crin63
10-07-2009, 07:50 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=75u5jJKAC_s&feature=related

Come on Martin, you don't really want someone to be run over by a car do you?

actsnoblemartin
10-07-2009, 07:55 PM
No. But she is whats wrong with the music industry

Come on Martin, you don't really want someone to be run over by a car do you?

Jeff
10-08-2009, 05:44 AM

With that said maybe she is, but kind of a harsh penalty don't ya think, and besides she looks pretty good, LOL

Noir
10-08-2009, 08:55 AM

What utter rot.
What is wrong with the music industry is the fault of everyone;
i)The Singers put on mimed performences, more like seals than like people,
ii)The record producers follow the same tired old patterns that they know will make them money, the current trend seems to be 'get a person to win a karaoke contest on TV, scrpit them a lifeless album, make millions and watch them fizzle out'
iii) Mr Joe Bloggs in the street for keeping on buying such crap.

We're all in this together, and what was once the art of creativity is no the art of the mundane.

Or as Morrissey put it, in the song 'this world is full of crashing bores'
"What really lies, Beyond the constraints of my mind
Could it be the sea, With fate mooning back at me
No it's just more lock jawed pop stars
Thicker than pig shit, Nothing to convey
They're so scared to show intelligence
It might smear their lovely career"

actsnoblemartin
10-08-2009, 01:10 PM
harsh yes

but i stil find it funny

:lol:

With that said maybe she is, but kind of a harsh penalty don't ya think, and besides she looks pretty good, LOL

Binky
10-08-2009, 06:44 PM

I think you're going to have to dig much deeper than that one. She's fairly new....You need to go check out vids of Madonna and Cher, dating back about 10 years. Maybe even less. Check out the way they dressed and presented themselves as women....they're a disgrace. Esp. Madonna. She was a pig, at one time. Nothing like pushing it to the limit.....Talk about liberal behavior....Scanky.....They were the role models for the ones that came after. No wonder it's all a mess. The producers pushed it and pushed it until nothing has been left to the imagination......

actsnoblemartin
10-08-2009, 10:48 PM
you are a beautiful woman, and you make an excellent point

:beer:

I think you're going to have to dig much deeper than that one. She's fairly new....You need to go check out vids of Madonna and Cher, dating back about 10 years. Maybe even less. Check out the way they dressed and presented themselves as women....they're a disgrace. Esp. Madonna. She was a pig, at one time. Nothing like pushing it to the limit.....Talk about liberal behavior....Scanky.....They were the role models for the ones that came after. No wonder it's all a mess. The producers pushed it and pushed it until nothing has been left to the imagination......

10-08-2009, 11:49 PM
If you think she has no talent, ignore her. Worry about something that matters and then you will have a much better life.

Binky
10-09-2009, 03:53 PM
you are a beautiful woman, and you make an excellent point

:beer:

Thanks. And I'm not saying they were'n't both talented, only that they were skanky. Trashy looking. And Madonna was moreso. Anyway, I have only seen each of them performing a couple of times, and had no desire to sit and watch them parade around like sluts on stage......

Binky
10-09-2009, 06:10 PM
[QUOTE=Binky;388097] Not really, but thanks. Anyway, I'm not saying they weren't talented. But only that they were skanky. Esp. Madonna. I have only seen either of them performing no more than a couple of times and decided not to watch them again as just too trashy for me....

DragonStryk72
10-10-2009, 01:31 AM
Okay, first off, I'm an Avril Lavigne fan, so right there I have issue with this. But more to the point, she isn't skanky, especially if you stack up the other pop stars next to her, such as Christina Aguilera, Shakira, and Britney Spears, all contemporaries of hers.

Kathianne
10-10-2009, 06:42 AM
If you think she has no talent, ignore her. Worry about something that matters and then you will have a much better life.

I agree with you. This whole conversation reminds me of people freaking about what's on television or in certain movies, switch the channel and choose not to see offensive movies. Let the markets decide.

actsnoblemartin
10-10-2009, 10:28 PM
no wonder.

hahaha.

but seriously, the woman cant sing to save her life.

she played one track on her first album, but acted like she was a guitar god in her first video. Maybe she took some singing/guitar lessons since then , but still sucks

I respect your opinion, but i disagree

and she is not as bad, but she is still a phony

Okay, first off, I'm an Avril Lavigne fan, so right there I have issue with this. But more to the point, she isn't skanky, especially if you stack up the other pop stars next to her, such as Christina Aguilera, Shakira, and Britney Spears, all contemporaries of hers.

DragonStryk72
10-11-2009, 02:41 AM
no wonder.

hahaha.

but seriously, the woman cant sing to save her life.

she played one track on her first album, but acted like she was a guitar god in her first video. Maybe she took some singing/guitar lessons since then , but still sucks

I respect your opinion, but i disagree

and she is not as bad, but she is still a phony

So then you hate every actor and actress in hollywood as well? They're professionally fake. Also, how is she fake? for the first five years of her career, she had a chronic foot in mouth syndrome. That's really not the kind of thing you try to fake. As to the Guitar goddess, well, again, let's look at her competition, none of whom play an instrument of any kind.

actsnoblemartin
10-11-2009, 11:15 PM
So then you hate every actor and actress in hollywood as well? They're professionally fake. Also, how is she fake? for the first five years of her career, she had a chronic foot in mouth syndrome. That's really not the kind of thing you try to fake. As to the Guitar goddess, well, again, let's look at her competition, none of whom play an instrument of any kind.

1. Vanessa Carlton

2. Michelle Branch

I dont hate actors, their job is to pretend, they are good at their job, while avril cant sing worth crap, doesnt write her own songs, and pretends to be hard when she isnt, and dresses skanky