PDA

View Full Version : *Hey, You Want Some Nuclear Bomb Fuel?*

chesswarsnow
10-07-2009, 08:46 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. Yeah, sure, happens all the time, people asking little nut job arab leaders.
2. "Hey you want some nuclear bomb fuel?"
3. :lol::lol::lol::lol: This isn't going to happen, Russia isn't stupid enough to give it to them, India, noway!, China, not a chance, Britian, don't make me Jeffro,....:laugh2:
4. LOL, that is.
5. Does anyone in a postion of political power take this joker seriously?
6. "Yeah, yeah", would be my comment, with a chuckle.
7. Why is he constantly in the news???
8. News stories must ne hard to come by.
9. Some one just needs to tell this little ass hat, "Shut your freakin mouth loser!"
10. Link and a freesample:http://www.reuters.com/article/worldNews/idUSTRE5961TJ20091007

"TEHRAN (Reuters) - President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad said on Wednesday that some countries had offered to provide Iran with uranium enriched to 20 percent for use as nuclear reactor fuel, the official IRNA news agency reported.

Iran has always insisted on its right to carry out its own enrichment of uranium for a nuclear program which it says is for purely peaceful purposes, mainly to generate electricity. It rejects Western suspicions its real aim is to build an atomic bomb, which would require uranium enriched to around 90 percent."

11. All this bullshit coming from a midget arab, who's country can't even make gasoline.

Regards,
SirJAmesofTexas

jafar00
10-26-2009, 09:49 AM
Hi CWN. How's things? :)

I just popped in to remind you that....

Iran is not an Arab country.

Ahmedinejad is not an Arab.

So what if Iran decides to buy the fuel it needs? They have a reactor going already and it needs fuel. Their own efforts so far are too puny to fuel even one reactor. And you have a load of nutjobs shouting out that Iran is making bombs? They have barely enough material to make a slightly irritating sparkler at the moment.

Gaffer
10-26-2009, 02:34 PM

So what if Iran decides to buy the fuel it needs? They have a reactor going already and it needs fuel. Their own efforts so far are too puny to fuel even one reactor. And you have a load of nutjobs shouting out that Iran is making bombs? They have barely enough material to make a slightly irritating sparkler at the moment.

Ahmanut job is not an arab, that is correct. He is however, a fanatical muslim that wants to start a cataclysmic war that will bring back the 12th imam. He stated himself that he will sacrifice his country to do this. He has lots of backing among the arabs, including hezbo and hamas, his tools.

Just because he only has sparklers today doesn't mean he won't have rockets tomorrow. And he will use them.

chesswarsnow
10-26-2009, 03:15 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. That midget looks like an arab to me, so he is.
2. What rock were you hiding under?.
3. Anyways, Israel will bomb them bastards soon.
4. Maybe before years end.
5. Why can't they make gasoline??

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Kathianne
10-26-2009, 03:42 PM
Not if Iran doesn't send the materials to Russia or somewhere else. What Chessy forgot to include-the key gaffes:

...Western concerns center on the possibility that Iran could accumulate supplies of enriched uranium and divert them from its civilian program in order to built a nuclear warhead.

To address this, Western diplomats say Iran agreed in principle at talks last week in Geneva to send about 80 percent of its stockpile of low-enriched uranium to Russia and France for processing. It would then be returned to Tehran to replenish dwindling fuel stocks for a reactor in the capital that produces isotopes for cancer care.

Ahmadinejad made no mention of Iran sending its uranium abroad for further enrichment. So far no purchasing agreement had been finalized, he said.

"Representatives of some countries have said that France is ready to provide nuclear fuel for the Tehran reactor ... they (France) should officially propose it, then we will review it," state broadcaster IRIB quoted the president as saying....