PDA

View Full Version : *Looking For Car Stereo With Digital TV*

chesswarsnow
10-07-2009, 09:50 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. Anyone ever seen one?
2. I wonder if anyones ever seen one, and if so, where can I buy it?
3. Thanks so mich.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Jeff
10-08-2009, 05:41 AM
I have seen them and IMO they are a waste of time, a little screen and seriously when you are driving down the road it is hard to watch it, and if ya want it for when you are parked the screen is to small

I have seen them for sale at best buy, but I imagine any place that sells audio equipment sells them

A suggestion, get ya a good stereo and a laptop, ya can watch all the tv ya want , movies ect... on it

crin63
10-08-2009, 10:47 AM
My friend put one in his car. He spent about $3k. What a colossal waste of money.

No offense James but its money better spent elsewhere on like say, medical insurance. Sorry but I'm gonna derail your thread.

This is the kind of thing that pisses people off about government run health care. You wanna go out and spend money on a toy while you want to have someone else foot the bill for your medical insurance. $3k is a year of medical insurance for my wife and kids.

-Cp
10-08-2009, 11:25 AM
In most States it's illegal to have a TV monitor that's in the driver's view...

chesswarsnow
10-08-2009, 06:39 PM
Sorry bout that,

My friend put one in his car. He spent about $3k. What a colossal waste of money.

No offense James but its money better spent elsewhere on like say, medical insurance. Sorry but I'm gonna derail your thread.

This is the kind of thing that pisses people off about government run health care. You wanna go out and spend money on a toy while you want to have someone else foot the bill for your medical insurance. $3k is a year of medical insurance for my wife and kids.

1. You forgot something, insurance companies wont write me.
2. Are you dense, or do you need to be told that like five hundred times, before it sinks in?
3. Oh well, thats fine, you live in your little bubble.
4. Yeah you derailed a perfectly harmless thread.
5. Nice.
6. I make good cash, and can afford insurance, maybe make more cash than anyone here.
7. But its like this, the medical industry sucks, and needs an over haul.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

chesswarsnow
10-08-2009, 06:41 PM
Sorry bout that,

In most States it's illegal to have a TV monitor that's in the driver's view...

1. Well you can't watch tv and drive at the same time, but at red lights etc, you can get a glimps.
2. Also you can always listen, which works well.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

PostmodernProphet
10-08-2009, 08:30 PM
get one at best buy

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?skuId=9230995&type=product&id=1218063829934

http://images.bestbuy.com/BestBuy_US/images/products/9230/9230995_sb.jpg

chesswarsnow
10-08-2009, 08:52 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. Wow, thats a very cool one.
2. High end thou.
3. Maybe to pricey.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

PostmodernProphet
10-09-2009, 06:53 AM
if you're worried about the price you ought not be thinking about video in your car.....just get a portable DVD player and stick it to your dashboard with a wad of bubblegum......$53 on Amazon

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41caarp1feL._SL500_AA280_.jpg