PDA

View Full Version : Detroit Getting Stimulated On Stimulus Money

red states rule
10-09-2009, 06:01 AM
This is way to funny folks. The IQ of the Obama drones is a sight to behold

All the Dems are doing to people like this, is making them dependent on government and looking to government for all their wants, needs, and desires

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/tKb78kJhaMw&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/tKb78kJhaMw&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

darin
10-09-2009, 01:50 PM
Dude - and those people procreate, likely. THAT is the reason I fear our nation will never recover. Those uneducated ignorant bastards will shortly outnumber those who have a clue.

red states rule
10-09-2009, 02:04 PM
Dude - and those people procreate, likely. THAT is the reason I fear our nation will never recover. Those uneducated ignorant bastards will shortly outnumber those who have a clue.

They are a product of liberalism in our schools, the news media, and government. The left is constantly training these people on how government works, and what they are entitled to

DMP, the more I see these people and here what they have to say - I am beginning to agree with you. We may never recover from the severe damage the left is inflicting on this nation

darin
10-09-2009, 03:14 PM
DMP, the more I see these people and here what they have to say - I am beginning to agree with you. We may never recover from the severe damage the left is inflicting on this nation

Christians take heart, however - because all this was foretold and needs to happen to fulfill scripture. :) Saddens me but also is exciting.

red states rule
10-09-2009, 03:18 PM
Christians take heart, however - because all this was foretold and needs to happen to fulfill scripture. :) Saddens me but also is exciting.

Sooner or later the bottom wil fall out and people will have to stand on their own 2 ffet

The government will not be around to hold them up any longer

Binky
10-09-2009, 06:30 PM
And there you have the dumbing down of America....why dumb people down, you ask? because dumb people are much easier to control than smart ones....And America has been progressively dumbing down for the last two decades.....

red states rule
10-10-2009, 05:15 AM
And there you have the dumbing down of America....why dumb people down, you ask? because dumb people are much easier to control than smart ones....And America has been progressively dumbing down for the last two decades.....

An uneducated and uninformed voter is the perfect Dem voter