PDA

View Full Version : Now Libs Have Their Own Obama Flag

red states rule
10-11-2009, 05:41 AM
The level of worship the kook left shows for Obama is alarming. No, this house in not located in Maine

Obama flag
Kokomo Perspective ^ | Oct 6, 2009 | self

Posted on Tuesday, October 06, 2009 5:52:11 PM by digger48

This is a local UAW based rag, but they tend to have better local news coverage than the longtime Tribune.

This Obamanation was spotted on a street in Kokomo, IN

NOT A PHOTOSHOP!

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-chat/2356240/posts

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b164/digger48/obama/obama_flag.jpg

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b164/digger48/obama/obamanation.jpg

Noir
10-11-2009, 05:47 AM
0.o

who cares?

red states rule
10-11-2009, 05:58 AM
0.o

who cares?

Those people who do not like to see their nations flag desecrated by a Obama worshipping drones

Noir
10-11-2009, 06:10 AM
Those people who do not like to see their nations flag desecrated by a Obama worshipping drones

And clearly some people want Obamas face on a flag, and what with it being a free country and all...

Seriously whats the point aboout gettin wound up and angry at something that a) in no way impacts on your quality life, b) you can in no way influence, c) Is well within the rights of the person who wants to do it. You're just welcoming stress and anger into your life, let it pass.

red states rule
10-11-2009, 06:14 AM
And clearly some people want Obamas face on a flag, and what with it being a free country and all...

Seriously whats the point aboout gettin wound up and angry at something that a) in no way impacts on your quality life, b) you can in no way influence, c) Is well within the rights of the person who wants to do it. You're just welcoming stress and anger into your life, let it pass.

I know libs have no respect for the US flag Noir - but this is over the top

and we also told to sit down and shut up when Obama drones make school kids sing songs in honor of Obama

Obama drones are getting carrried away with their obsesion with Obama Noir

Noir
10-11-2009, 06:21 AM
I know libs have no respect for the US flag Noir - but this is over the top

and we also told to sit down and shut up when Obama drones make school kids sing songs in honor of Obama

Obama drones are getting carrried away with their obsesion with Obama Noir

But why do you care what someone wants to put on their flag?
Its their right,
It only affects their life,
and if it wasn't for the internet you would be none the wiser, and would have one less worry in you're life,
I just fail to see why you would want to let such tosh interupt your life (ofcourse the irony now is that i'm taking time out of my life to ask why you are taking time out of yours...)

red states rule
10-11-2009, 06:25 AM
Its their right,
and if it wasn't for the internet you would be none the wiser, and would have one less worry in you're life,
I just fail to see why you would want to let such tosh interupt your life (ofcourse the irony now is that i'm taking time out of my life to ask why you are taking time out of yours...)

It is called showing respect for the nations flag and the country. I know you are a liberal NOir, but are you that dense that you do not see or understand that point?

First schooll kids being forced to sing songs in honor of Obama

Now his picture on the US flag

A very disturbing trend is beginning

Joe Steel
10-11-2009, 06:37 AM
The real desecration of the American flag is the crimes committed under it by Conservatives. They've soaked it in the blood of innocents and dragged it through the rubble of the communities they've destroyed. It has been tattered and stained by thugs who use it cover their atrocities.

PostmodernProphet
10-11-2009, 06:40 AM
Its their right,

if they want to fly a flag with Obama's picture on it, it is their right, but altering the US flag to do so is one step further and a step too far.....

red states rule
10-11-2009, 06:40 AM
The real desecration of the American flag is the crimes committed under it by Conservatives. They've soaked it in the blood of innocents and dragged it through the rubble of the communities they've destroyed. It has been tattered and stained by thugs who use it cover their atrocities.

Why am I not surprised by your reply Joe. Being a hard core Obama drone you hate America and what the flag represents

Like your leader, you also probably refuse to salute the flag or where a flag lapel pin

BTW, how is that hope and change going for you? Your party has unchecked power and still can't accomplish anything they promised to get elected

Kathianne
10-11-2009, 06:54 AM

Only Conservatives?

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5ihcxyvLQTtUCreNe2jbrDczmO9aQD9B78F500

...The Security Council expressed "serious concern with the high number of civilian casualties," and called for "compliance with international humanitarian and human rights law."

U.S. and NATO authorities have been strongly criticized for an increase in civilian casualties, which has alienated many Afghans....

Trigg
10-11-2009, 08:16 AM

Actually there probably is a law against this. Most neighborhoods in the US have homeowners associations that ban flagpolls this big.

Also if the Confederate flag was flying the person would be made to take it down because it's considered offensive.

The US isn't as free as you seem to think.

red states rule
10-11-2009, 08:28 AM
Actually there probably is a law against this. Most neighborhoods in the US have homeowners associations that ban flagpolls this big.

Also if the Confederate flag was flying the person would be made to take it down because it's considered offensive.

In the world of Obama drones, the only people who would be possibly offended with the Obama flag are right wing racists who can't accept the fact a black man is President

Good point about the Confederate flag Trigg :salute:

namvet
10-11-2009, 08:37 AM

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3613/3279236161_c0e90e2e6d_o.gif

red states rule
10-11-2009, 08:40 AM
So now the 50 stars which represent 50 independent states have been replaced with the picture of Obama

What are we to take from that?

10-11-2009, 09:49 AM
Everyone is free to do as they please. With that said, I find this flag very disturbing as to what it possibly means for the future of our Republic.

namvet
10-11-2009, 09:54 AM
http://pix.motivatedphotos.com/2009/10/2/633900884847434020-livefreeofdie.jpg

this one's still up in my area

SassyLady
10-11-2009, 01:50 PM

Noir - this is why:

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."
Edmund Burke

Outrage over individual freedoms that "fundamentally" offend society at large is the first step to curtailing actions that lead to the disintegration of society.

sgtdmski
10-11-2009, 02:04 PM

Wow, your limited knowledge of history is unbelievable. Perhaps you should crack open a US History book and read it. It was liberals/progressives who soaked the flag in blood thanks to WWI, WWII, and Vietnam. The bombardment of Germany, the dropping of atomic bombs in Japan, and you want to attack conservative for innocent blood. Give me a break.

Men and women have died serving under that flag, respecting the ideal of what this country could be. They served honorably and gave their lives for their country and what if could be. Your problem is that you are so filled with hatred because it is not there yet.

They died helping to liberate others. All you care about is yourself, screw everybody else. You want your utopia and could care less of others still live in tyranny.

dmk

sgtdmski
10-11-2009, 02:05 PM
Really all this flag shows is the lack of imagination on the part of Obama supporters, I mean come on how original is it to replace the field of blue with stars with a field of blue and Obama's face.....

dmk

Jeff
10-11-2009, 04:51 PM

Your absolutely correct Trigg, except it is a picture of a black man on the flag so that makes it ok, when they took the Confederate Flag down in SC that wasn't good enough they then needed to have a African walk that stretched from Columbia to Charleston, I am not sure if they ever finished it cause I moved but it was in the planning, Now someone would have to explain to me why only a African walk, Why not a Italian, Spanish,....ect
Is this suppose to mean that only the blacks built SC? No it means only the Blacks stick together for there causes

If GW was to of had his Picture on a Flag your liberals would of all been screaming , Idiots on this very board that lie and say they have served would be screaming it is against the law to put GW on the flag, it is defacing the flag, but as long as it is Obama it is ok,

:laugh2: Guess just another example of double standards

Kathianne
10-11-2009, 05:20 PM
Your absolutely correct Trigg, except it is a picture of a black man on the flag so that makes it ok, when they took the Confederate Flag down in SC that wasn't good enough they then needed to have a African walk that stretched from Columbia to Charleston, I am not sure if they ever finished it cause I moved but it was in the planning, Now someone would have to explain to me why only a African walk, Why not a Italian, Spanish,....ect
Is this suppose to mean that only the blacks built SC? No it means only the Blacks stick together for there causes

If GW was to of had his Picture on a Flag your liberals would of all been screaming , Idiots on this very board that lie and say they have served would be screaming it is against the law to put GW on the flag, it is defacing the flag, but as long as it is Obama it is ok,

:laugh2: Guess just another example of double standards
Actually, the Confederate Flag is really a separate flag, whereas, this latest Obama Flag uses the U.S. Flag, with the stars missing. Seems a worse offense to me.

On the other hand, to be fair, seems it's being flown on private property, protectd by 1st amendment, as long as flying other flags on private property are OK.

Jeff
10-11-2009, 05:44 PM
Actually, the Confederate Flag is really a separate flag, whereas, this latest Obama Flag uses the U.S. Flag, with the stars missing. Seems a worse offense to me.

On the other hand, to be fair, seems it's being flown on private property, protectd by 1st amendment, as long as flying other flags on private property are OK.

I agree with ya kat, using the American flag IMO is wrong, I was just trying to show the mind set of some, and honestly if it is on Private property or not I feel it is wrong

10-11-2009, 05:53 PM
BTW, out of curiosity, are we sure this isnt some photoshop prank?

Jeff
10-11-2009, 06:52 PM
BTW, out of curiosity, are we sure this isnt some photoshop prank?

It could very well be, but there will be Liberals saying what a great idea it is

red states rule
10-12-2009, 06:24 AM
I am waiting for the liberal media to start selling these flags like they did Obama T shirts

Or will Obama drones start waving little Obama flags at his speeches and rallies?

Joe Steel
10-12-2009, 06:52 AM
Why am I not surprised by your reply Joe. Being a hard core Obama drone you hate America and what the flag represents

Like your leader, you also probably refuse to salute the flag or where a flag lapel pin

BTW, how is that hope and change going for you? Your party has unchecked power and still can't accomplish anything they promised to get elected

Once again, I find Obama far too conservative for my liking. He was better than the alternative but by no means a good choice for President.

red states rule
10-12-2009, 07:00 AM
Once again, I find Obama far too conservative for my liking. He was better than the alternative but by no means a good choice for President.

Then move to Cuba and you should feel right at home Joe

I will drive you to the airport and chip in for a ONE WAY TICKET

Jeff
10-12-2009, 07:10 AM

Count me in, I will glady help support the cause :laugh2:

Insein
10-12-2009, 08:20 AM

You hear that? Oh it was just the breeze...

10-12-2009, 09:40 AM

Why should we hold out? Lets send him to North Korea. We should go all out for such a great guy.

glockmail
10-12-2009, 09:52 AM
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3613/3279236161_c0e90e2e6d_o.gif Hilarious!

Binky
10-12-2009, 10:03 AM
Hilarious!

That's the huge sink hole I feel America is falling into......:eek:

red states rule
10-12-2009, 11:51 AM
How long before some Dem pushes for a law that would make burning the Obama flag a felony?

Trigg
10-14-2009, 10:40 AM
Saw this today and thought I'd post it for Noir. I'm hoping he'll now understand why people are against flying an Obama flag when people are being made to take down the American flag because it's offensive.

http://www.katu.com/news/local/64059697.html

Resident we talked to who had been approached to take down their flags all told us the same thing: that management told them the flags could be offensive because they live in a diverse community.

But to Oaks Apartment management, Clausen said, the American flag symbolizes problems.

He was told to remove the red, white and blue from both of his rides, or face eviction.

theHawk
10-14-2009, 03:07 PM
The only good thing about that flag is it could be burned.

red states rule
10-14-2009, 11:25 PM
http://mommylife.net/archives/2009/01/18/oflag.jpg

Is anyone surprised by the lack of respect Obama supporters show the US flag?

These people have no respect for this country, so why should anyone expect them to respect the symbol of the country?