PDA

View Full Version : Pandora radio

glockmail
10-12-2009, 10:37 AM
Pandora.com to be specific. My son clued me in on this 2 weeks ago. I put in "Marshal Tucker Band" and it played for about four hours with tunes from about a dozen artists, all songs that I have in my collection or have thought about purchasing, some of them live and extended versions that I haven't heard before. Its friggin' awesome.

Jeff
10-12-2009, 01:02 PM
Pandora.com to be specific. My son clued me in on this 2 weeks ago. I put in "Marshal Tucker Band" and it played for about four hours with tunes from about a dozen artists, all songs that I have in my collection or have thought about purchasing, some of them live and extended versions that I haven't heard before. Its friggin' awesome.

Sounds great Glock I will have to check it out, Got to spread them, but I owe ya

hjmick
10-12-2009, 04:50 PM
If I had only known. I would have said something a year or more ago. Pandora is very cool.

glockmail
10-12-2009, 07:37 PM
Apparently I'm an old fart not keeping up with this shit.

hjmick
10-12-2009, 09:13 PM
I discovered it at work maybe two years ago? I liked it but pretty much listen to my iPod.

SupportUSA
10-26-2009, 05:04 PM
It is absolutely the best and most creative website! Great way to get in touch with bands you may have never previously heard of!

HayesJr
10-27-2009, 09:49 AM
Has anyone tried the pandora ap for iPhone? I love pandora i just wonder if the ap (like some others) would drain the battery!