PDA

View Full Version : Obama's Private Police Force

John T. Ford
10-12-2009, 11:52 AM
Has anyone read the story about Obama's private police force trying to take over Hardin, Montana?

Apparently this rogue group, much like Obama's ACORN, called the American Police Force was attempting to buy a jail and 5000 acres in Hardin, Montana to do "live fire" training for it's police force and use the jail to possibly house prisoners of war. On their web site they list their biggest contract is the US government and although they claim to have overseas experience, there is no evidence that this group has any business operations overseas, meaning their "government contract" is for the enforcement of civilians here in the US. The owner of this group is an ex-con just like everyone else Obama is associated with.

It could just be me but, it seems everyone Obama is associated with is anti-American, convicted felons and just bad for America. The Rev. Wright, Van Jones, the "green job" czar and self-proclaimed communist, Kevin Jennings the pedophile NAMBLA supporting "safe school" czar or his ties with William Ayers, the terrorist who admitted to bombing the Pentagon and a NYC Police Station killing innocent people or his ties with ACORN who has registered more dead people to vote than alive, not to mention all their other fraudulent activities that are being investigated in 14 different states as of now. I could go on and on.

It seems to me not only does Obama not deserve the Nobel Peace Prize, he doesn't deserve to be President. Can some one explain to me why the United States needs a private government police force that is to the likes of the NAZI SS??

Jeff
10-12-2009, 12:55 PM
Has anyone read the story about Obama's private police force trying to take over Hardin, Montana?

Apparently this rogue group, much like Obama's ACORN, called the American Police Force was attempting to buy a jail and 5000 acres in Hardin, Montana to do "live fire" training for it's police force and use the jail to possibly house prisoners of war. On their web site they list their biggest contract is the US government and although they claim to have overseas experience, there is no evidence that this group has any business operations overseas, meaning their "government contract" is for the enforcement of civilians here in the US. The owner of this group is an ex-con just like everyone else Obama is associated with.

It could just be me but, it seems everyone Obama is associated with is anti-American, convicted felons and just bad for America. The Rev. Wright, Van Jones, the "green job" czar and self-proclaimed communist, Kevin Jennings the pedophile NAMBLA supporting "safe school" czar or his ties with William Ayers, the terrorist who admitted to bombing the Pentagon and a NYC Police Station killing innocent people or his ties with ACORN who has registered more dead people to vote than alive, not to mention all their other fraudulent activities that are being investigated in 14 different states as of now. I could go on and on.

It seems to me not only does Obama not deserve the Nobel Peace Prize, he doesn't deserve to be President. Can some one explain to me why the United States needs a private government police force that is to the likes of the NAZI SS??

I agree with ya, why would ya need one, unless of course you have a hidden agenda, look at the people and groups you talk of, all bad for society, but yet our PRESIDENT has dealing with them all, I understand him having the black support and there are those that hated GW enough to vote for the devil ( which is exactly what they did) other I guess support him cause of there beliefs, maybe they are involved in the same things, I have seen one poster here with a avatar stating NAMBLA, he is a big supporter of the messiah, right Virgil?

I would imagine his private police force will take care of all that don't agree with him, if that happens that prison would be a much better place to live

Binky
10-12-2009, 01:24 PM
The whole thing just cries out Nazi SS to me. Creeps as this sounds, I am sure it's going to get a whole lot more creepier as the months wear on......

We've heard so much about OB and all his negative connections I have long since stopped wondering where it's all going to end......:eek:

Jeff
10-12-2009, 01:43 PM
The whole thing just cries out Nazi SS to me. Creeps as this sounds, I am sure it's going to get a whole lot more creepier as the months wear on......

We've heard so much about OB and all his negative connections I have long since stopped wondering where it's all going to end......:eek:

Scary times Binky, but to me what is more scary is there are those that are ok with all this

-Cp
10-12-2009, 02:03 PM
I posted about this, last week, here:
http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?t=24742

Nukeman
10-12-2009, 03:05 PM
I HIGHLY doubt that this is "Obama's" police force. Even though he does associate with known criminals I don't think these are his "type" of criminal element.

You guy's really need to get off this conspiracy!!!!:coffee:

Kathianne
10-13-2009, 04:47 AM
I HIGHLY doubt that this is "Obama's" police force. Even though he does associate with known criminals I don't think these are his "type" of criminal element.

You guy's really need to get off this conspiracy!!!!:coffee:

I concur and moving this to the correct forum.