PDA

View Full Version : *Ins. Ready To Raise Rates: Blame Govs Involvement*

chesswarsnow
10-13-2009, 07:27 AM
Sorry bout that,

1. Well hood, its about to get out of reach for all the smug happy people who have employer paid ins.
2. They have threatened to raise the rates as much as 600.00 dollars a month per person.
3. They will do this and blame the Gov. in order to highjack this Nation onto subservance to to them.
4. Looks like the ins companies will self emplode.
5. Right on time for Obamacare to step in.
6. Link and dample:http://apnews.myway.com/article/20091012/D9B9QLO81.html

"Premiums for a single person would go up by $600 more than would be the case without the legislation, it estimated.

In 10 years' time, premiums would be $4,000 higher for a family plan, and $1,500 more for individual coverage.

Finance Committee aides to Baucus said it's impossible to predict premiums down to the dollar because there are too many variables involved.

The technical issues behind the study are complex, and it will take time for neutral experts to deliver a final judgment. The issue boils down to questions of coverage and cost shifting."

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

red states rule
10-13-2009, 07:32 AM
James, this is what will happen under Obamacare. As usual, government interference will cause prices to increase

I already have a thread on this - perhaps the mods can merge

http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?t=24799

CSM
10-13-2009, 07:39 AM
Sorry bout that,

1. Well hood, its about to get out of reach for all the smug happy people who have employer paid ins.
2. They have threatened to raise the rates as much as 600.00 dollars a month per person.
3. They will do this and blame the Gov. in order to highjack this Nation onto subservance to to them.
4. Looks like the ins companies will self emplode.
5. Right on time for Obamacare to step in.
6. Link and dample:http://apnews.myway.com/article/20091012/D9B9QLO81.html

"Premiums for a single person would go up by $600 more than would be the case without the legislation, it estimated.

In 10 years' time, premiums would be $4,000 higher for a family plan, and $1,500 more for individual coverage.

Finance Committee aides to Baucus said it's impossible to predict premiums down to the dollar because there are too many variables involved.

The technical issues behind the study are complex, and it will take time for neutral experts to deliver a final judgment. The issue boils down to questions of coverage and cost shifting."

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

So, you have moved from hoping for a handout to being happy at punishing those who are willing to pay for their own healthcare. Interesting. Sell those assets and get yourself some treatment...starting with a psychiatric exam!

red states rule
10-13-2009, 07:41 AM
So, you have moved from hoping for a handout to being happy at punishing those who are willing to pay for their own healthcare. Interesting. Sell those assets and get yourself some treatment...starting with a psychiatric exam!

James does not seem to mind millons of seniors and working middle class people will get screwed, so a few like himself will get the handout

I also noticed James, and other Obamcare supporters, have been absent on the various threads that show state run Obamacare plans are falling flat - and are now rationing care

CSM
10-13-2009, 07:45 AM
By his own admission, all CWN cares about is his legacey which he hopes to hand down at the expense of others.

chesswarsnow
10-13-2009, 07:54 AM
Sorry bout that,

1. No lets see where this thread goes on its own RSR.
2. Yeah, ons will be harder to afford, and thats why Obama wants to get something in place now, before it does.
3. Obama is looking out for you even when you didnt vote for him.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

red states rule
10-13-2009, 07:56 AM
Sorry bout that,

1. No lets see where this thread goes on its own RSR.
2. Yeah, ons will be harder to afford, and thats why Obama wants to get something in place now, before it does.
3. Obama is looking out for you even when you didnt vote for him.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

It is a copy of the one I started, except you are trying to blame ins companies and not the Obamcare bill

James, Obamcare will INCREASE the cost of ins. Are you really that dense, or are you to proud to admit you were wrong when you got sucked in by more of Obama's lame promises?

I would rather Obama did not "look at for me". It would alot less expensive and healthier for me

chesswarsnow
10-13-2009, 07:22 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. Keeps rolling along.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

red states rule
10-13-2009, 11:03 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. Keeps rolling along.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

So far you have not denied anything I have posted, and I will let a liberal Dem tell you about Obamcare James

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/IT7Y0TOBuG4&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/IT7Y0TOBuG4&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

chesswarsnow
10-14-2009, 07:01 AM
Sorry bout that,

1. What we get may suck just as much as what we have now.
2. Look who's installed what we have, or let it happen, the same people who decide what comes.
3. One things for sure, the insurance business is about to rape this Nation.
4. While we all have our eyes wide open.
5. I expect there to be a revolt, then an emplosion of the insurance network.
6. Then a bailout demand.
7. Same things that have been happenning with the auto, banks, stock matkets.
8. Anyway you look at it, its fraud based.
9. I'm used to seeing it, its as common as the cold.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

red states rule
10-14-2009, 07:19 AM
Sorry bout that,

1. What we get may suck just as much as what we have now.
2. Look who's installed what we have, or let it happen, the same people who decide what comes.
3. One things for sure, the insurance business is about to rape this Nation.
4. While we all have our eyes wide open.
5. I expect there to be a revolt, then an emplosion of the insurance network.
6. Then a bailout demand.
7. Same things that have been happenning with the auto, banks, stock matkets.
8. Anyway you look at it, its fraud based.
9. I'm used to seeing it, its as common as the cold.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

It will get worse James

From the NY Times

snip

"The tax, a provision of the bill to be voted on Tuesday by the Senate Finance Committee, is one of the few remaining proposals under consideration by Congress that budget experts say could lead directly to a reduction in health care spending over the long term, by prompting employers and employees to buy cheaper insurance. Whether it remains in the bill is emerging as a test of the commitment by President Obama and his party to slowing the steep rise of medical expenses"

Then James, 2 paragraphs later

"Under the Finance Committee bill, the tax would be imposed beginning in 2013 on employer- sponsored health plans with total premiums exceeding $8,000 for individuals and $21,000 for families, regardless of whether the coverage was paid for by the employer, the individual or both. The tax would be paid by insurers, who would be expected to pass along the cost to customers"

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/10/13/health/policy/13plans.html

So how the hell will Obamacare lower the cost of health coverage?