PDA

View Full Version : Libs hail Obama as "whiner-in-chief"

namvet
10-14-2009, 03:50 PM
catchy. I like it !!!! looks like their gettin their fill of mr do nothing but whine :laugh2:

In recent weeks, President Obama has faced increasingly sharp criticism of his style and performance from an unlikely quarter: liberals.

Liberal commentators from Saturday Night Live comedians to newspaper columnists to leftist bloggers to gay rights activists have been portraying Obama as a do-nothing president and "whiner-in-chief," expressing a growing concern that the commander in chief is not showing enough spine.

source (source)

Jeff
10-14-2009, 03:53 PM
catchy. I like it !!!! looks like their gettin their fill of mr do nothing but whine :laugh2:

source (source)

Just think 3 more years he will be tossed out of Washington if there is still a country left, nobody is so stupid enough to keep eating his BS except blind libs, but maybe they will get a clue someday , but I doubt it

namvet
10-14-2009, 03:55 PM
Just think 3 more years he will be tossed out of Washington if there is still a country left, nobody is so stupid enough to keep eating his BS except blind libs, but maybe they will get a clue someday , but I doubt it

sounds like to me their clued in now !!!!:coffee:

Jeff
10-14-2009, 03:57 PM
sounds like to me their clued in now !!!!:coffee:

A lot but not all, look at some here, give the messiah 3 years and anyone with any size brain will be there