PDA

View Full Version : *Muslim Spies!!!!!*

chesswarsnow
10-14-2009, 04:19 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. Yeah those peaceable muslims are trying to infiltrate the USA Govenment.
2. No big deal right?
3. Just harmless muslims, finding their way into *Big Government*:laugh2:
4. No harm in trying huh?
5. They didn't do it, so bleeding hearts come get on board,.....
6. Link and sample:http://thehill.com/homenews/house/63023-republicans-accuse-muslim-advocacy-group-of-trying-to-plant-spies

"Four House Republicans are accusing a Muslim advocacy group of trying to plant spies on Capitol Hill.

Republican members of the Congressional Anti-Terrorism Caucus said the Council on American Islamic Relations (CAIR) have tried to plant “spies” within key national-security committees in order to shape legislative policy.

Reps. Sue Myrick (R-N.C.), John Shadegg (R-Ariz.), Paul Broun (R-Ga.) and Trent Franks (R-Ariz.), citing the book Muslim Mafia: Inside the Secret Underworld that's Conspiring to Islamize America, called for the House sergeant at arms to investigate whether CAIR had been successful in placing interns on key panels. The lawmakers are specifically focused on the House Homeland Security Committee, Intelligence Committee and Judiciary Committee.

“If an organization is connected to or supports terrorists [and] is running influence operations or planting spies in key national security-related offices, I think this needs to be made known,” said Broun, who sits on the Homeland Security Committee. “So I join my colleagues here today in calling for action.”

7. Give credit to them for seeing this problem and taking action, head on.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Noir
10-14-2009, 04:31 PM
In you're interested in spies in goverment organisations i suggest you look up Operation Snow White, carried out by the "Church" of $cientology

Operation Snow White was the Church of Scientology's name for a project during the 1970s to purge unfavorable records about Scientology and its founder L. Ron Hubbard. This project included a series of infiltrations and thefts from 136 government agencies, foreign embassies and consulates, as well as private organizations critical of Scientology, carried out by Church members, in more than 30 countries;[1] the single largest infiltration of the United States government in history[2] with up to 5,000 covert agents.[3] This was also the operation that exposed 'Operation Freakout', because this was the case that brought the US government into investigation on the Church.[3]
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Snow_White

chesswarsnow
10-14-2009, 04:56 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. Nice topic highjack atempt!:laugh2:
2. Do try to keep on topic ol chap.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Noir
10-14-2009, 05:03 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. Nice topic highjack atempt!:laugh2:
2. Do try to keep on topic ol chap.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Tis no hi-jack, i just assumed you'd be interested in it thats all.

chesswarsnow
10-14-2009, 05:08 PM
Sorry bout that,

Tis no hi-jack, i just assumed you'd be interested in it thats all.

1. Sure, buit on some other thread.

Regards,
SiramesofTexas