PDA

View Full Version : *L Ron Hubbards Clan, Spying On World Govenments*

chesswarsnow
10-14-2009, 05:12 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. But this false religion is spying on the world, and shaping the worlds views on them, what are we going to do about it?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Noir
10-14-2009, 05:31 PM
Amen.

We need only expose what they do, they are there own worst enemy.

Just saw this video earlyer today, look at how he acts, could you imagine a sence like this outside a Christain church were a christian would react as he does?

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Q7738aoaPQ0&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Q7738aoaPQ0&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Noir
10-14-2009, 05:50 PM
Watch these $cientologist scum squirm when they are asked about operation freakout, Lisa McPherson ect,

Their only retorts are that the man taking the film *must* be a peadophile,

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/pPol_m8wm8Y&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/pPol_m8wm8Y&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

chesswarsnow
10-14-2009, 07:06 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. These guys on the second film, were creepy.
2. Not unlike mind numb robots.
3. Just goes to show you, some really intellegent looking guys, can be so dupped.
4. What a bunch of dumb asses!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

chloe
10-14-2009, 07:15 PM
I talked with a scientologist for a while they have you fill out a questionaire and you go through an auditor, you also can do a clearing with a sauna and niacin sorta sci-fi sweatlodge thing. They use these radiowave frequency machine things too but if you have ever seen a therapist then you really can't go very far in their church because your blocked at certain levels. Anyway they aren't interested in you if you believe in mental health therapy....he he

Noir
10-14-2009, 07:35 PM
I talked with a scientologist for a while they have you fill out a questionaire and you go through an auditor, you also can do a clearing with a sauna and niacin sorta sci-fi sweatlodge thing. They use these radiowave frequency machine things too but if you have ever seen a therapist then you really can't go very far in their church because your blocked at certain levels. Anyway they aren't interested in you if you believe in mental health therapy....he he

Exactly, thats how they lul you in, with a free "stress test", this will bring out an aspect of your life that you are unhappy with (typicaly Job, lovelife, family ect)
They will then give you leaflets on how to feel better, very cheap, and on the whole they are helpful, this gets you to go back to them, then they start offering you there books on Dianettics, and invite you to "aduiting sessions" were you confess your sins,
Before you know it you are handing over hundreds, then thousands, then tens of thousands of dollars to this criminal organisation.
and if you try and leave and speak out against them? well you better hope you didn't tell them everything during you're "auditing sessions", because they record these and keep them on record.

chloe
10-14-2009, 07:44 PM
Exactly, thats how they lul you in, with a free "stress test", this will bring out an aspect of your life that you are unhappy with (typicaly Job, lovelife, family ect)
They will then give you leaflets on how to feel better, very cheap, and on the whole they are helpful, this gets you to go back to them, then they start offering you there books on Dianettics, and invite you to "aduiting sessions" were you confess your sins,
Before you know it you are handing over hundreds, then thousands, then tens of thousands of dollars to this criminal organisation.
and if you try and leave and speak out against them? well you better hope you didn't tell them everything during you're "auditing sessions", because they record these and keep them on record.

well just like the mormons the scientologists rejected me....LOL...so shrug I moved on to another group as I tend to do when I get curious....wink

10-14-2009, 09:19 PM
Spying on the world? for whom exactly? How does them "spying on the world" hurt anyone?

What should we do about them? Leave them alone. Ignore them. If its not of God, then nothing will come of it. Which i firmly believe.

chesswarsnow
10-14-2009, 09:48 PM
Sorry bout that,

Spying on the world? for whom exactly? How does them "spying on the world" hurt anyone?

What should we do about them? Leave them alone. Ignore them. If its not of God, then nothing will come of it. Which i firmly believe.

1. There is alot of things in this world *Not Of God*.
2. What we should do is shut them down.
3. This whole Ronny Hubbard things is getting out of hand.
4. If you only knew all of what this cults doing.
5. It would turn your stomach.
6. Tax exempt status, etc.
7. Its nothing but a tax shelter.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Noir
10-14-2009, 10:52 PM

So its fine that they had aprox 5,000 covert agents who infiltrated 136 government agencies, foreign embassies and consulates, and committed infiltration, wiretapping, and theft of documents in government offices, most notably those of the U.S. Internal Revenue Service?

You think this group should be ignored?

What about what they tired to do to the Mayor of Clearwater, Florida?
What about what they did to Paulette Cooper?
What about what they did to Lisa McPherson?
What about what the are doing right now, to those they deem SP's?

They are very good at what they do, and try to apear like a normal religion, but it does not take much to show them for what they really are.

Sure if you wana burry your head in the sand and ignore them then fair enough, but I defy anyone, religious or not, to read into the dealings of this "church" and not want them to be brought down,

Noir
10-14-2009, 11:57 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. There is alot of things in this world *Not Of God*.
2. What we should do is shut them down.
3. This whole Ronny Hubbard things is getting out of hand.
4. If you only knew all of what this cults doing.
5. It would turn your stomach.
6. Tax exempt status, etc.
7. Its nothing but a tax shelter.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Very true, and its a joke when you listen to the IRS trying to defend this position,
the following video shows just that,
it also exposes yet more lies from the Co$ as they have tried to say that Anon have made bomb threats towards them

<object width="400" height="267"><param name="allowfullscreen" value="true" /><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always" /><param name="movie" value="http://vimeo.com/moogaloop.swf?clip_id=1837092&amp;server=vimeo.com&amp;sho w_title=1&amp;show_byline=1&amp;show_portrait=0&amp;color=&amp;ful lscreen=1" /><embed src="http://vimeo.com/moogaloop.swf?clip_id=1837092&amp;server=vimeo.com&amp;sho w_title=1&amp;show_byline=1&amp;show_portrait=0&amp;color=&amp;ful lscreen=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always" width="400" height="267"></embed></object><p><a href="http://vimeo.com/1837092">Road To March 15th</a> from <a href="http://vimeo.com/user754174">Church0fScientology</a> on <a href="http://vimeo.com">Vimeo</a>.</p>

SassyLady
10-15-2009, 12:26 AM
If one advocates shutting down one religion, then all religions need to be shut down ..........because there is not one single religion that is infallible. Religions are created by humans, run by humans and judged by humans, therefore, they are imperfect.

And, there have been numerous religions influencing governments and getting special treatment worldwide for centuries so why should this one be any different.

Noir
10-15-2009, 12:48 AM
If one advocates shutting down one religion, then all religions need to be shut down ..........because there is not one single religion that is infallible. Religions are created by humans, run by humans and judged by humans, therefore, they are imperfect.

It is NOT a religion.

I never have, and never will have a problem with people believing whatever they want to, weather that's in God, Allah, Buddha, Xenu, Money, their Microwave, that is their choice.

I do however have a problem with the criminal organisation that is $cientology.

It is notebale that there have been splinted groups from $cientology that follow the same beliefs in Xenu, but are not a criminal organisation. Anon has nothing against them, as they have nothing against anyother religion.

And, there have been numerous religions influencing governments and getting special treatment worldwide for centuries so why should this one be any different.

Gee, other countries have done plenty of things in the past, you think the current US goverment should do that too?
And you also have no problem with the 'Establishment clause' being trashed?

10-15-2009, 12:58 AM
So its fine that they had aprox 5,000 covert agents who infiltrated 136 government agencies, foreign embassies and consulates, and committed infiltration, wiretapping, and theft of documents in government offices, most notably those of the U.S. Internal Revenue Service?

Why? For what purpose? If they are spying why are they spying? If they break a law prosecute them. If not, then who the heck cares?

You think this group should be ignored?

I, for one, feel absolutely no animosity towards them. Nor do i feel threatened by them. What I do feel threatened by is any idea that someone should be treated as less than human because of their beliefs. If they break a law, they are accountable for a law, but unless I see some evidence of that, I don't see any reason to worry about them.

What about what they tired to do to the Mayor of Clearwater, Florida?

And what did they do to him? if they did something illegal, prosecute them.

What about what they did to Paulette Cooper?

Who on earth is Paulette Cooper?

What about what they did to Lisa McPherson?

Who?

What about what the are doing right now, to those they deem SP's?

SPs? What are they doing?

They are very good at what they do, and try to apear like a normal religion, but it does not take much to show them for what they really are.

Never claimed they were normal. But all I see are some accusations that make little to no sense and intense dislike. That is not enough for me to care about what they do or not.

Sure if you wana burry your head in the sand and ignore them then fair enough, but I defy anyone, religious or not, to read into the dealings of this "church" and not want them to be brought down,

If they break the law, prosecute them. Otherwise leave them alone. It's not of God, so it's not going to last. So there is nothing to worry about.

Noir
10-15-2009, 01:48 AM
Why? For what purpose? If they are spying why are they spying? If they break a law prosecute them. If not, then who the heck cares?

They infiltrate into these organisations to gather information on people/departments which they can later use to blackmail those people/departments, it is notable that the Co$ were being hounded by the IRS for tax evasion, then after a meeting with its head it was decided that the Co$ would remain tax-exempt. This was a private deal and there could be no judical review of the decision...smells a bit funny no?

I, for one, feel absolutely no animosity towards them. Nor do i feel threatened by them. What I do feel threatened by is any idea that someone should be treated as less than human because of their beliefs. If they break a law, they are accountable for a law, but unless I see some evidence of that, I don't see any reason to worry about them.

Do you feel any animosity towards any criminal orgaisations? What about the mafia, or the kkk ect?
As i have said before i have nothing against their beliefs, and many of the $cientoligists at the base level are the victims of $cientology, the idea that Anonymous is in any way anti-religion or anti-free speech is a myth spread by $cientoligists.

And what did they do to him? if they did something illegal, prosecute them.

He tried to stop a $cientology centre being opened, as he knows what the Co$ is about,
They ran a smear campain against him, which included forging documents claiming that 20 years previous he has married a women in mexico, thus making him a bigimist, however this and other plots against the mayor were uncovered.

Who on earth is Paulette Cooper?

She wrote a book critical of the Co$, and so began 'Operation Freakout' Whereby it was the plan of the "church" to (and i quote) “To get P.C. incarcerated in a mental institution or jail, or at least to hit her so hard that she drops her attacks.”

To this end they broke into PC's office, and stole her stationary, using this they mailed death threats to themselves, as the letters were in her office headed paper, with her fingerprints ect she was charged with making the death treats, however, the FBI raided Co$ buildings and happened to find policy letters showing the plans against Paulette and the names of those invloved.

11 $cientologists were sent to jail over 'Operation Freakout' though to this day they argue that this was the actions of a few $cientologists and they were not acting on bealf of the church, and yet one of the 11 sent to jail was Mary Hubbard...who she you ask? She is the wife of the founder (and then leader) of the Co$

Further Information on Operation Freakout
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Freakout

Who?

Lisa McPherson was murdered by the Co$
The story is too long to type, but can be read here http://www.lisamcpherson.org/
One of the most sickening things about this case is that afterwards the Co$ put the "lisa McPherson clause" into their contract, this clause means that if you die in the care of the Church, then no matter how you died (say through being locked in a room and starved as Lisa was) the "Church" can not be held responsible.

SPs? What are they doing?

SP's are you, and me, and anyone who does not follow $cientology.
SP stands for "Supressive Person" and under the rules of $cientolgy can be subject to "fair game"

Fair game is using the law to scilence those who are critical of the Co$, it was written by Hubbard "the law can be used very easily to harass ... The purpose of the suit is to harass and discourage, rather than to win – if possible, of course, ruin [the target] utterly"

The true nature of $cientology is clear when you see what they have said about SPs, in a policy document released by Hubbard
"SP Order. Fair game. May be deprived of property or injured by any means by any Scientologist without any discipline of the Scientologist. May be tricked, sued or lied to or destroyed".[7]

It is claimed by the Co$ that "fair game" is no longer in Operation, however this is merely another one of their lies, in reality a leaked policy letter from $cientology said;
"The practice of declaring people FAIR GAME will cease. FAIR GAME may not appear on any Ethics Order. It causes bad public relations. This P/L does not cancel any policy on the treatment or handling of an SP."

Read more on fair game, and about some of those who have been fair gamed here http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fair_Game_%28Scientology%29

Never claimed they were normal. But all I see are some accusations that make little to no sense and intense dislike. That is not enough for me to care about what they do or not.

Some accusations? They have been raided by the FBI and thousands of stolen goverment files were recovered (Btw the Co$ still claims that the FI had no right to take these documents)
They have ruined the lives of many, and even murdered some,
They use there fair game policy and the law to harass those who speak out against them (Paulett recieved 51 seperate law suits costing her over $400,000 dollers in legal fees)
There are also currently spreading lies about Anonymous simply because we are trying to inform the public about what they are about.

If you can honestly take a look at what they have do to so many peoples lives, say by reading accounts of those who have escaped from the church, and still not care then i would be amazed.

If they break the law, prosecute them. Otherwise leave them alone. It's not of God, so it's not going to last. So there is nothing to worry about.

A line comes to mind, that evil comes to pass when good men do nothing,,,

SassyLady
10-15-2009, 02:01 AM
It is NOT a religion.

What makes this not a religion? Definition: "something one believes in and follows devotedly; a point or matter of ethics or conscience".

I never have, and never will have a problem with people believing whatever they want to, weather that's in God, Allah, Buddha, Xenu, Money, their Microwave, that is their choice.

As do some people believe in Scientology. It works for some people. People have been giving their money and possessions and lives to religions since religion was established. Why are you singling out this one?

I do however have a problem with the criminal organisation that is $cientology.

This is my point - other organizations have committed crimes in the name of religion.......if you want to eradicate this one, then what's to stop you from wanting to eradicate all?

Gee, other countries have done plenty of things in the past, you think the current US goverment should do that too?

I reiterate what I said previously - governments have been influenced by religions for centuries. I neither stated whether this is right or wrong. I am not defending anything - just making observations.

And you also have no problem with the 'Establishment clause' being trashed?

I have no idea what you mean by this statement, therefore, I will not comment.

Noir
10-15-2009, 02:23 AM
What makes this not a religion? Definition: "something one believes in and follows devotedly; a point or matter of ethics or conscience".

Sorry, my fault, i didn't make myself clear, there is religion within Scientology, but the Co$ itself is a criminal organisation, its like the Mafia having a religion within its organisation.

As do some people believe in Scientology. It works for some people. People have been giving their money and possessions and lives to religions since religion was established. Why are you singling out this one?

I understand that (BTW Xenu is the $cientology god)
Indeed they do, it has helped people...to get them in, beond that all it sees are the $$$'s
This one is singled out for many reasons, Operation snow white, operation freakout, the murder of Lisa McPherson, Clearwater, Fair game, suppression of free speech, blackmail, harrassment ect ect. to find out more on why look up whyweprotest.net

This is my point - other organizations have committed crimes in the name of religion.......if you want to eradicate this one, then what's to stop you from wanting to eradicate all?

The war against $cientology (known as Project Chanology) is not the only one which Anonymous is waging, there are others such as Project SkyNet, Project GreenWave, Project Baylout ect ect.
Really the main problem that comes from $cientology is its desire to supress free speech, and guess what, the "church" considers you a suppressive person (SP) because you are not a member of it...that means that a $cientoligist is can lie to you, steal from you, or kill you if you speak out against the church, and that is their policy towards all SPs.

I reiterate what I said previously - governments have been influenced by religions for centuries. I neither stated whether this is right or wrong. I am not defending anything - just making observations.

Well what observations do you make over the fact that the IRS has granted the Co$ tax exempt status, in violation of the Establishment clause?

I have no idea what you mean by this statement, therefore, I will not comment.

The Establishment clause...aka the interpretation of the 1st. I'm surprised that you have not heard of it before.

chesswarsnow
10-15-2009, 06:59 AM
Sorry bout that,

1. Co$ is leading people to destruction no doubt.
2, Their *god is Money*, and those who take up this type of idol, will for sure, be cast aways.
3. For the love of money is the root of all evil.
4. Greed is why.
5. Co$ is headed straight for hell, and everyone within it.
6. All govenments should be alarmed, and begin to dismantle their tax sheltering.
7. John Travolta, Tom Cruise, his wife, unless they repent, headed for hell.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Noir
10-15-2009, 11:21 AM
Sorry bout that,

1. Co$ is leading people to destruction no doubt.
2, Their *god is Money*, and those who take up this type of idol, will for sure, be cast aways.
3. For the love of money is the root of all evil.
4. Greed is why.
5. Co$ is headed straight for hell, and everyone within it.
6. All govenments should be alarmed, and begin to dismantle their tax sheltering.
7. John Travolta, Tom Cruise, his wife, unless they repent, headed for hell.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Toms Cruises wife is a victim of $cientology. Her reasons for remiaing in the Co$ are unknown, but it could be that as 'love conquers all' she is in it for Tom, or that she is too fearful to leaving knowning what they could do to her if she leaves,
Anon often send her messages of support and advice, including videos from top OTs who have left the "chruch" and now speak out against it, though it is doubtful she ever recieves them
Tom Cruise himself though is a crazy cult Fanatic, and is truly a disgusting person.

Noir
10-15-2009, 11:52 AM
A video from a News show, showing how $cientology works, more of the same, lying, hiring of private detectives ect,

But the best of all?
There use to be a small, non-profit organisation called CAN (Cult Awares network) which you could phone if you feared a family/friends had been luled into a cult.
I say use to be, because $cientology didn't much like the idea of such an organisation, and so began the attack, more that 50 lawsuits were filed against this group by Co$ members, costing over $2 million and running the small non-profit group into the ground, teh Co$ claim this was not an organised attack, and that it just so happened that all these lawsuits happened at once...

and it gets worse still, after being made bankrupt the companys name and phone lines were put up for sale, which $cientology bought for $20,000. So now if you phone the Clut awareness network, you will be talking to $cientoligists. Thats quite a system they have going no?

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Iftv2dxGEjY&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Iftv2dxGEjY&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Gaffer
10-15-2009, 12:12 PM
I have seen a lot of things about scientology in the past. Never looked at it as anything but a cult of wacko's. Some interesting stuff posted here. One thing comes to mind though. hubbard seems to have borrowed a number of things from the koran regarding unbelievers. You can lie, steal, and kill them without condemnation. Another religion centered on conquest and power.

Noir
10-15-2009, 12:48 PM
I have seen a lot of things about scientology in the past. Never looked at it as anything but a cult of wacko's. Some interesting stuff posted here. One thing comes to mind though. hubbard seems to have borrowed a number of things from the koran regarding unbelievers. You can lie, steal, and kill them without condemnation. Another religion centered on conquest and power.

Indeed there may be things that are simalar to other religions, but the Co$ is in a different leauge,
I could walk into a Bookstore, or serch the internet and learn all about the bible, or the Qur'an, or Buddhist teachings, but you can not with the Co$

No first you must 'level up' (like a bloody pokemon) by which they mean spend allot of money, the current highest level is OT8 and $cientoligists are told that if they teach what they know someone of a lesser OT then the will die.

This video explains much better than i can by typing, and shows what the Christain church would be like if it followed the principles of the Co$

<object width="400" height="371"><param name="allowfullscreen" value="true" /><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always" /><param name="movie" value="http://vimeo.com/moogaloop.swf?clip_id=1836651&amp;server=vimeo.com&amp;sho w_title=1&amp;show_byline=1&amp;show_portrait=0&amp;color=&amp;ful lscreen=1" /><embed src="http://vimeo.com/moogaloop.swf?clip_id=1836651&amp;server=vimeo.com&amp;sho w_title=1&amp;show_byline=1&amp;show_portrait=0&amp;color=&amp;ful lscreen=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always" width="400" height="371"></embed></object><p><a href="http://vimeo.com/1836651">Anonymous: Chanology - Introduction.</a> from <a href="http://vimeo.com/user754174">Church0fScientology</a> on <a href="http://vimeo.com">Vimeo</a>.</p>

Gaffer
10-15-2009, 02:49 PM
Another idea stolen. Levels. That comes from the Masons. My bet is there's not an original idea in the entire organization. Thanks for the info.

Noir
10-15-2009, 02:57 PM
Another idea stolen. Levels. That comes from the Masons. My bet is there's not an original idea in the entire organization. Thanks for the info.

You're welcome :)

chesswarsnow
10-16-2009, 07:26 AM
Sorry bout that,

1. This reminds me of a story.
2. There was this man told not to go up to this certain religion.
3. But he was curious, and went up anyway.
4. And as he went, be came upon a bad car wreck, bodies were strewn all over the place, but he made his way around the accident, and kept going.
5. Then he came upon a tower that had fallen in the road, the road being blocked, he went four wheeling and went around it.
6. Then as he were about to get there, he came upon a bridge, and in front of it, there was a sign saying, *THE BRIDGE IS OUT*.
7. But the man thought it was just part of the conspiracy to keep him away from the religion.
8. So he crashed his 4X4 through the sign, and went flying down the deep deep canyon, to his instant death.
9. All those following this cult will suffer the same fate.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas