PDA

View Full Version : *Aussies Give Muslims Invite To Leave: USA Listen Up!*

chesswarsnow
10-15-2009, 06:52 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. Welcome to islam down under.
2. Islam is only here to do what they are doing all over the world, you morons.
3. If you don't get it by now, you are a moron.
4. Sorry about the harsh words, but if the *moron fits* you must aquit.
5. Anyways, gather around, I will share something with you, to perhaps open yea eyes.
6. This crap writes itself, all you gotta do is read it.
7. This is what will be going on here, if we don't do something now.
8. Unless yea be a fool, you can see it all over the world.
9. Well enough table dressing, lets have at it, I'm ready to roll on this thread.
10, Link and a sample: ** edited **

America, Canada, all Europe ..... needs a President like this

Prime Minister Kevin Rudd - Australia

"Muslims who want to live under Islamic Sharia law were told on Wednesday to get out of Australia, as the government targeted radicals in a bid to head off potential terror attacks.

Separately, Howard angered some Australian Muslims on Wednesday by saying he supported spy agencies monitoring the nation's mosques.
Quote: 'IMMIGRANTS, NOT AUSTRALIANS, MUST ADAPT. Take It Or Leave It. I am tired of this nation worrying about whether we are offending some individual or their culture. Since the terrorist attacks on Bali, we have experienced a surge in patriotism by the majority of Australians.'
'This culture has been developed over two centuries of struggles, trials and victories by millions of men and women who have sought freedom. We speak mainly ENGLISH, not Spanish, Lebanese, Arabic, Chinese, Japanese, Russian, or any other language. Therefore, if you wish to become part of our society, Learn the Language!'
'Most Australians believe in God. This is not some Christian, right wing, political push, but a fact, because Christian men and women, on Christian principles, founded this nation, and this is clearly documented. It is certainly appropriate to display it on the walls of our schools. If God offends you, then I suggest you consider another part of the world as your new home, because God is part of our culture.'
'We will accept your beliefs, and will not question why. All we ask is that you accept ours, and live in harmony and peaceful enjoyment with us.'
'This is OUR COUNTRY, OUR LAND, and OUR LIFESTYLE, and we will allow you every opportunity to enjoy all this. But once you are done complaining, whining, and griping about Our Flag, Our Pledge, Our Christian beliefs, or Our Way of Life, I highly encourage you take advantage of one other great Australian freedom, THE RIGHT TO LEAVE.'
'If you aren't happy here then LEAVE. We didn't force you to come here. You asked to be here. So accept the country YOU accepted.'
Maybe if we circulate this , American citizens will find the backbone to start speaking and voicing the same truths. "

11. Lets ROLL!!!!!!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

chesswarsnow
10-16-2009, 06:40 AM
Sorry bout that,

1. Crickets, .... ..... ..... .... .... ..... ..... .......

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

theHawk
10-16-2009, 07:11 AM
This was said over 2 years ago. He wasn't the PM at the time. Not even sure he really said it.

No sitting President/PM would have the balls to say something like this. Too good to be true.

Use a real link, not some yahoo email page.

chesswarsnow
10-17-2009, 08:58 AM
Sorry bout that,

1. I must apologize for the *moron* comments.
2. I'm no genius myself.
3. Please forgive this rudeness.
4. Will attempt to avoid doing it in the future.

Regards,
SirjamesofTexas

Kathianne
10-17-2009, 09:06 AM
This was said over 2 years ago. He wasn't the PM at the time. Not even sure he really said it.

No sitting President/PM would have the balls to say something like this. Too good to be true.

Use a real link, not some yahoo email page.

Just saw this thread, so went to SNOPES. (http://www.snopes.com/politics/soapbox/australia.asp)Unsurprisingly it's a mixture of truth and dissemination. Shockingly the twists come through email and misinterpretation by morons while reading.

If you're not a moron, you could check out the snopes investigation. :thumb:

chesswarsnow
10-17-2009, 11:25 AM
Sorry bout that,

Just saw this thread, so went to SNOPES. (http://www.snopes.com/politics/soapbox/australia.asp)Unsurprisingly it's a mixture of truth and dissemination. Shockingly the twists come through email and misinterpretation by morons while reading.

If you're not a moron, you could check out the snopes investigation. :thumb:

1. Ok I had that coming.
2. So you're saying this is a false.
3. Lets have a link then.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Kathianne
10-17-2009, 11:30 AM
Sorry bout that,

1. Ok I had that coming.
2. So you're saying this is a false.
3. Lets have a link then.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

I said a mix. I gave a link. Yeah, you did have it coming, still do.

chesswarsnow
10-17-2009, 11:53 AM
Sorry bout that,

1. Followed the link, says what my thread says.
2. What's your point?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Kathianne
10-17-2009, 11:54 AM
Sorry bout that,

2. What's your point?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

No James, it does not. But thanks for illustrating that my opinions regarding you are correct. Have a great weekend.

chesswarsnow
10-17-2009, 08:45 PM
Sorry bout that,

No James, it does not. But thanks for illustrating that my opinions regarding you are correct. Have a great weekend.

1. Oh, lets bring over some of what its saying then.
2. Seems like its agreeing with me.
3. Hold on a sec, lemme see what I can gather up for you.
4. Well I would but the sites not allowing me too.
5. Sucky site that doesn't allow to grab whats being said.
6. Maybe the OP has a differnt leader saying all this.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Noir
10-17-2009, 09:03 PM
Sorry bout that,

2. What's your point?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Oh dear lord, priceless :laugh2:

chesswarsnow
10-17-2009, 09:37 PM
Sorry bout that,

Oh dear lord, priceless :laugh2:

1. So where do you stand on this?
2. If you read her site, it pretty much says what I posted.
3. Whats your point?
4. I'm like using the, *Whats your point?* comment huh?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

jimnyc
10-17-2009, 09:48 PM
"Muslims who want to live under Islamic Sharia law were told on Wednesday to get out of Australia

Shariah Law...

Even every Muslim I know 100% disagrees with Shariah law. It's ancient/antiquated and is outright cruel, especially to women. More and more Muslims are moving away from Shariah and more and more speaking out against it. Even most that still live in places disagree with it, but would rather "live" than speak out against it!

And I agree, Muslim or not, they should recognize and abide by the laws governed where they live. If they still want to recognize and utilize Shariah - then, IMO, they should be booted.

But again, don't blame all Muslims for this horrible Shariah law.

Noir
10-17-2009, 10:06 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. So where do you stand on this?
2. If you read her site, it pretty much says what I posted.
3. Whats your point?
4. I'm like using the, *Whats your point?* comment huh?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Dude, re-read snoops, were you have what he really said, and the bits that have been added on over time,

As for the general idea which you seem to advocate, i.e. throwing Muslims out of america, what about the 1st amendment? and freedom of religion?

Also ditto Jims post, i know personally of no Muslim who wants Shariah Law introduced into our British legal system.

chesswarsnow
10-17-2009, 10:23 PM
Sorry bout that,

Dude, re-read snoops, were you have what he really said, and the bits that have been added on over time,

As for the general idea which you seem to advocate, i.e. throwing Muslims out of america, what about the 1st amendment? and freedom of religion?

Also ditto Jims post, i know personally of no Muslim who wants Shariah Law introduced into our British legal system.

1. But is there a section of the muslims in England demanding their laws be set as LAW?
2. Now we all know what the answer is, but answer it anyway.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

chesswarsnow
10-17-2009, 10:25 PM
Sorry bout that,

Shariah Law...

Even every Muslim I know 100% disagrees with Shariah law. It's ancient/antiquated and is outright cruel, especially to women. More and more Muslims are moving away from Shariah and more and more speaking out against it. Even most that still live in places disagree with it, but would rather "live" than speak out against it!

And I agree, Muslim or not, they should recognize and abide by the laws governed where they live. If they still want to recognize and utilize Shariah - then, IMO, they should be booted.

But again, don't blame all Muslims for this horrible Shariah law.

1. Maybe so Jim, but like how many muslims do you know?
2. Maybe like 4 perhaps?
3. I'm not so comfortable with that dude.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Noir
10-17-2009, 10:36 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. But is there a section of the muslims in England demanding their laws be set as LAW?
2. Now we all know what the answer is, but answer it anyway.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Ofcourse i'm certain there are...*shrugs*...and you think we should throw out all the good and decent Muslims cus some of them are idiots?...

chesswarsnow
10-17-2009, 10:52 PM
Sorry bout that,

Ofcourse i'm certain there are...*shrugs*...and you think we should throw out all the good and decent Muslims cus some of them are idiots?...

1. You want the *CWN HONEST ANSWER*?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Noir
10-17-2009, 11:06 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. You want the *CWN HONEST ANSWER*?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Pointless post is pointless.

Ofcourse i want your honest answer.

chesswarsnow
10-18-2009, 09:19 AM
Sorry bout that,

1. First off there are *NO* good and decent muslims.
2. If they swallow down the wkoran, and are misguided, being harmless, then they are just plain too ignorant to know the difference.
3. When the number of muslims that want to take on this issue, in England reach enough perhaps a million or two, then you will start seeing a shift from the other muslim population in order to get their *Master Plan*, begun.
4. What is their *Master Plan*?
5. Read the whoran and see.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Noir
10-18-2009, 03:02 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. First off there are *NO* good and decent muslims.
2. If they swallow down the wkoran, and are misguided, being harmless, then they are just plain too ignorant to know the difference.
3. When the number of muslims that want to take on this issue, in England reach enough perhaps a million or two, then you will start seeing a shift from the other muslim population in order to get their *Master Plan*, begun.
4. What is their *Master Plan*?
5. Read the whoran and see.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Your posts always do give me a jolly good laugh CWN,
You're judging the many by the actions of the few, i assume you don't jugde all christains by the actions of those who bomb abortion clinics?
As for taking over, it must be any day now then, as we have about 1.6 million Muslims here at the moment,
But what are they waiting for in france (5 to 6 million Muslims)... or Germany (3 million Muslims)?
Srsly dude, chill your baps and stop acting like a twerp.

chesswarsnow
10-18-2009, 07:37 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. Look at whats going on in France, these muslims are going about burning cars, rioting, and vandelizing innocent peoples homes and businesses.
2. This is just the beginning.
3. Won't be long brfore they want a *Break-Away* counrty.
4. And germany isn't that far behind.
5. Germany is a crap hole now, the real germans are moving the hell out, can't stand it any longer.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas