PDA

View Full Version : Manufacturer of 9/11 Nanothermite destroys all evidence...

-Cp
10-17-2009, 11:26 PM
The Naval Surface Warfare Center - Indian Head Division, which prior to 9/11 was described as "the only reliable source of aluminum nanopowders in the United States” has destroyed all of it's pre-2002 records.

http://www.911blogger.com/node/20522

Naval "National Center for Energetics" Records Of Pre-9/11 Nano-Energetic Materials Development, Nonexistent Or Destroyed

The Indian Head Division of the Naval Surface Warfare Center, (a branch of the Naval Sea Systems Command or NAVSEA), described in 1999 as the "national center for energetics"[1], "the only reliable source of aluminum nanopowders in the United States”[2] and in 2008 as "probably the most prominent US center for nano-thermite technology"[3], alleges via Freedom of Information Act replies that records "regarding research and development of nano-sized or Ultra Fine Grained (UFG) aluminum powders, nano-sized or Ultra Fine Grained (UFG) iron oxide powders or other metal oxide powders and Metastable Intermolecular Composites prior to 2002" do not exist. According to Indian Head, "research may have been conducted by Indian Head Division personnel but not submitted."

Records prior to 2002 of Indian Head's private sector partnerships regarding nano-sized energetic materials development and production, were reportedly destroyed per policy after seven years (or all such records prior to 2002).

Explosive, unreacted thermitic material containing nano-meter sized grains of intimately mixed aluminum and iron oxide, has recently been discovered in dust created by the collapses of the World Trade Center buildings on September 11, 2001.[4]

Evidence prior to 2002 of Indian Head's private sector partnerships regarding nano-sized energetic materials development and production exists.

December 2002:

"FY01 Technology Transfer Business Plan: IHDIV is considered the Navy’s Center of Excellence for Energetics development and has extensive expertise, capabilities, and information in energetics synthesis, formulation, and processing as well as in testing of energetic systems. IHDIV will transfer their knowledge of development and manufacturing energetics with respect to the use of TECHNANOGY produced nanoaluminum and supply TECHNANOGY with test data associated with the testing of TECHNANOGY nanoaluminum. TECHNANOGY is a leader in the production of nanoaluminum for use in energetic systems utilized for DoD purposes. To our knowledge, TECHNANOGY is the sole supplier of nanoaluminum for use in pilot scale processing. TECHNANOGY will share their material and knowledge of nanoaluminum processing subject to the terms and conditions of this CRADA. (cooperative research and development agreement)."

http://www.onr.navy.mil/sci_tech/3t/transition/training/docs/nswcih_busplann_03.pdf

"The Small Business Innovation Research (SBIR) Program ... ensures that the nation's small, high-tech, innovative businesses are a significant part of the federal government's research and development efforts."

http://www.sbir.gov/about/index.htm
http://i224.photobucket.com/albums/dd121/88Badmachine88/IH1.jpg

http://i224.photobucket.com/albums/dd121/88Badmachine88/IH2.jpg

[1] Naval Surface Warfare Center at Indian Head Mourns Loss of Its Energetic Champion
http://www.highbeam.com/doc/1P2-574412.html

[2][3] The Top Ten Connections Between NIST and Nano-Thermites
http://www.journalof911studies.com/volume/2008/Ryan_NIST_and_Nano-1.pdf

[4] Active Thermitic Material Discovered in Dust from the 9/11 World Trade Center Catastrophe
http://www.bentham-open.org/pages/content.php?TOCPJ/2009/00000002/00000001/7TOCPJ.SGM

-Cp
01-07-2010, 05:39 PM
Guess that doesn't matter to Jim..

Mr. P
01-07-2010, 05:47 PM
Damn CP, I think you may be on track to solve the biggest crime case in history..cept ahhhhh do ya think that was the only source for the compound?

Keep trying, it's entertaining.

jimnyc
01-07-2010, 05:53 PM
Guess that doesn't matter to Jim..

Jim doesn't live for lame conspiracy theories. I don't laugh at them one day and then fall for them the next, like you.

-Cp
01-07-2010, 11:07 PM
And I don't stay so "staunchly-believe-what-the-Government-tells-us" that I ignore GREAT questions that SHOULD BE answered like you...

I guess I should be more closed-minded like you eh?

*sigh*....

jimnyc
01-07-2010, 11:32 PM
And I don't stay so "staunchly-believe-what-the-Government-tells-us" that I ignore GREAT questions that SHOULD BE answered like you...

I guess I should be more closed-minded like you eh?

*sigh*....

You act as if I read the 9/11 Commission Report and called it a day. I'll guarantee you that I have read more reports from more independent agencies on the subject than you have.

And not falling head over heels over retarded conspiracy theories that have been debunked for years makes me close minded? LOL Sure, I'll take that with a grain of salt considering the comments you have made from both ends of the spectrum on the subject.

Again, NOT ONE piece of proof in almost 9 years to prove the official version wrong. NOTHING to show that Muslim terrorists did not hijack 4 planes. NOTHING!! Yet there is enough evidence to support the "official" version" and it would fill 100 libraries.

You hang onto those conspiracies and believe them all you like. Unlike you, I won't call you names, I'll just refer you to your own damn words:

First off Sertes is a complete tool if he really believes 9/11 was an inside job. Also - if he believes that, then he's yet another reason for folks to know and understand why it's sad when cousins marry.

Secondly, Jim - all one needs to do is point him to the Popular Mechanics 9/11report which provides unshakable proof that 9/11 was in fact carried out by our enemy:

http://www.popularmechanics.com/technology/military_law/1227842.html?page=5

Right there - end of story, no need to drag it out in the other thread...

-Cp
01-08-2010, 02:00 AM
You act as if I read the 9/11 Commission Report and called it a day. I'll guarantee you that I have read more reports from more independent agencies on the subject than you have.

And not falling head over heels over retarded conspiracy theories that have been debunked for years makes me close minded? LOL Sure, I'll take that with a grain of salt considering the comments you have made from both ends of the spectrum on the subject.

Again, NOT ONE piece of proof in almost 9 years to prove the official version wrong. NOTHING to show that Muslim terrorists did not hijack 4 planes. NOTHING!! Yet there is enough evidence to support the "official" version" and it would fill 100 libraries.

You hang onto those conspiracies and believe them all you like. Unlike you, I won't call you names, I'll just refer you to your own damn words:

Thanks for reminding me what I said - I almost forgot....

you claim they've been debunked, where?

Oh, and how can you guarantee it?

jimnyc
01-08-2010, 08:05 AM
Thanks for reminding me what I said - I almost forgot....

Glad to help, and it was obvious that you forgot. How someone can go from calling those who fall for this crap inbreds, to next falling for conspiracies themself, is baffling to me

you claim they've been debunked, where?

Take the lame threads you have started in the past few months. Go to Google. Search. If you cannot find a billion pages discussing it, try searching again. Google really isn't very hard to use at all!

Oh, and how can you guarantee it?

Because anyone with an IQ above 70 who has read even 10% of what I've read on the subject would know better than to fall for the lame THEORIES and rather work off of FACTS.

Noir
01-08-2010, 08:25 AM
Surly if this company had some important documents that showed 9/11 to be a conspricy, and they wanted rid of them, it wouldn't of taken them 9 years to do it =/

jimnyc
01-08-2010, 10:00 AM
Surly if this company had some important documents that showed 9/11 to be a conspricy, and they wanted rid of them, it wouldn't of taken them 9 years to do it =/

They made it clear that they keep their records for a maximum of 7 years, and the FOIA request came too late apparently. But since the truthers are absolutely convinced that nano-thermite took down the WTC's and not the planes we saw with our own eyes, they believe this is a "smoking gun" and will likely try to convince others that it's proof of a government cover up.

And even if they destroyed the records - it wouldn't prove jack shit. Nano thermite did not take down the towers. This argument has been addressed by some of the best engineers in the world and literally shredded apart. I suggest a search at randi.org first to read MANY debates on this subject amongst the professionals. Google will also assist in this search if anyone cares.

When they come up with irrefutable evidence of nano-thermite taking down the towers, then I'll take the lame theories a little more seriously. Until then I will continue to giggle at their ignorance and stupidity.

PostmodernProphet
01-08-2010, 10:36 AM
curious why you waited eight years to ask......

-Cp
01-08-2010, 02:41 PM
Glad to help, and it was obvious that you forgot. How someone can go from calling those who fall for this crap inbreds, to next falling for conspiracies themself, is baffling to me

Not hard to understand - I actually looked at the evidence w/o a built-in Govt -kool-aid-drinking-bias..

Take the lame threads you have started in the past few months. Go to Google. Search. If you cannot find a billion pages discussing it, try searching again. Google really isn't very hard to use at all!

There have been lots of threads I've started - not sure any of them are lame. As far as using google? See answer #1...

Because anyone with an IQ above 70 who has read even 10% of what I've read on the subject would know better than to fall for the lame THEORIES and rather work off of FACTS.

LOL - you're assuming everything you believe are FACTS.....Wake-up Jim... please...

jimnyc
01-08-2010, 04:33 PM
LOL - you're assuming everything you believe are FACTS.....Wake-up Jim... please...

Sorry, I'm not going to live my life in fantasy land. If you want to look like an idiot posting conspiracies over and over, have at it.