PDA

View Full Version : Scientists find nano-thermite in WTC dust Image

-Cp
10-17-2009, 11:28 PM
Thanks to the recently published research of Professor Niels Harrit (Department of Chemistry, University of Copenhagen, Denmark) and an international team of scientists, we finally have a good idea of “what” was the cause of the WTC collapse at 9-11 – an estimated 10-100 tonnes of nano-thermite (super thermite), an explosive involving aluminium (Al) and iron oxide (Fe2O3) embedded in a silicon oxide matrix applied to an iron oxide-rich substrate.

The “how” of this discovery lies in the scientists’ finding in the WTC dust of the “smoking gun” (iron spherule products from the exothermic thermite reaction of aluminium (Al) with iron oxide (Fe2O3) ) and the “loaded gun” (unexploded nano-thermite particles in all 4 samples of WTC dust examined with composition and explosive properties essentially the same as that of commercial and military super-thermite explosive).

This discovery involved various advanced - but quite standard - chemical physics techniques (SEM, BSE, XEDS) available with a single workstation involving Scanning Electron Microscopy (SEM; to image sample surface using a beam of high energy electrons), BSE (Backscattered Electron imaging based on detection of scattered electrons) and XEDS ( X-ray Energy-Dispersive Spectroscopy for chemical elemental analysis ) coupled with DSC (Differential Scanning Calorimetry, which determines the difference in the amount of heat required to increase the temperature of an experimental sample and reference; a DSC trace shows the relationship of heat flux to temperature, and thereby the endothermic or exothermic [e.g. explosive] behavior of the sample). Very small particle size nano-thermite is much more explosive than standard thermite.

As to “who” did 9-11, at the ”business end” of the operation they were clearly people who had unimpeded access to introduce 10-100 tonnes of nano-thermite (super-thermite) into the North Tower, the South Tower and the WTC7 building of the World Trade Center (WTC) complex i.e. US officials or US surrogates (e.g. Israelis) with official government or corporate security clearance.

In June 2008 MWC News published an article entitled “US responsible for 9-11? Swiss scientists doubt Bush official version”: http://mwcnews.net/content/view/22944/26/ . For me, personally, as a conservative scientist, the answer now is “yes” - thanks to Professor Niels Harrit (Department of Chemistry, University of Copenhagen, Denmark) and his international group of colleagues. Their finding of unexploded nano-thermite in WTC dust is surely vindication for sensible scientists around the world who utterly disbelieved the Hollywood-style, Bush "official version" right from the beginning - how do 3 huge skyscrapers collapse perfectly into their own footprints and the concrete turn to fine dust in less than 10 seconds?

There are various levels at which you can read about this important discovery as summarized below.

1. The original scientific paper by Professor Niels Harrit and his 8 colleagues is:

Niels H. Harrit, Jeffrey Farrer, Steven E. Jones, Kevin R. Ryan, Frank M. Legge, Daniel Farnsworth, Gregg Roberts, James R. Gourley, Bradley R. Larsen, The Open Chemical Physics Journal, vol.2, (25), 2009, pp.7-31 "Active Thermitic Material Discovered in Dust from the 9/11 World Trade Center Catastrophe" (for complete paper see; Niels et al, Active Thermitic Material Discovered in Dust from the 9/11 World Trade Center Catastrophe (see: here ).

2. The Abstract of the peer-reviewed scientific paper by Harrit and colleagues states: “We have discovered distinctive red/gray chips in all the samples we have studied of the dust produced by the destruction of the World Trade Center. Examination of four of these samples, collected from separate sites, is reported in this paper. These red/gray chips show marked similarities in all four samples. One sample was collected by a Manhattan resident about ten minutes after the collapse of the second WTC Tower, two the next day, and a fourth about a week later. The properties of these chips were analyzed using optical microscopy, scanning electron microscopy (SEM), X-ray energy dispersive spectroscopy (XEDS), and differential scanning calorimetry (DSC). The red material contains grains approximately 100 nm across which are largely iron oxide, while aluminum is contained in tiny plate-like structures. Separation of components using methyl ethyl ketone demonstrated that elemental aluminum is present. The iron oxide and aluminum are intimately mixed in the red material. When ignited in a DSC device the chips exhibit large but narrow exotherms occurring at approximately 430 °C, far below the normal ignition temperature for conventional thermite. Numerous iron-rich spheres are clearly observed in the residue following the ignition of these peculiar red/gray chips. The red portion of these chips is found to be an unreacted thermitic material and highly energetic. “

3. A detailed explanation for laypersons is provided by Jim Hoffman, 9-11 Research, 9 April 2009, “Explosives found in World Trade Center dust. Scientists discover both resides and unignited fragments of nano-engineered thermitic pyrotechnics in debris from the Twin Towers”.

4. A must-see TV interview is that with Professor Niels Harrit on Danish TV but with English subtitles (for the transcript in English see “Professor Niels Harrit on TV2NEWS: New Scientific Article: Nano-Thermite-explosives found in dust from WTC).

5. Alternative (i.e. non-Mainstream) media are widely reporting nano-thermite involvement in the 9-11 atrocity.

Unfortunately there is the “usual” Mainstream media silence that, if sustained in the face of the above authoritative scientific evidence, will make Mainstream media “accessories after the fact” to the 9-11 atrocity. As of 15 April 2009, a Yahoo Search (or a Web-censoring Google Search) for the word “harrit” coupled with the phrases “bbc news”, “abc news”, “cnn news”, “msnbc news” and “fox news” yields zero (0) reportage by these “news organizations” of this world-shaking chemical proof of explosive demolition of the WTC that leads inexorably to the conclusion of US and/or US surrogate (most likely, Israeli) responsibility for the 9-11 atrocity.

The evidence for nano-thermite explosives in the WTC dust directly implies US involvement in the atrocity because only American government or corporate officials (or their officially-sanctioned foreign surrogates) could have had the requisite security clearances to introduce 10-100 tonnes of nano-thermite into the WTC.

Obama has a simple choice of either (a) sticking with the lies of the egregiously dishonest and violent Bush Administration or (b) instituting a proper forensic investigation followed by arraignment of all those Americans and American surrogates (most likely, Israelis) responsible for this atrocity.

If Obama opts for continuing the Bush “cover-up” of nano-thermite demolition of the WTC (almost certainly an American government attack on US citizens) then he will become an “accessory after the fact” of the 9-11 atrocity.

This is the conclusion of Professor Niels Harrit in the Danish TV2 interview when asked about “9-11 conspiracy theories”: “I think there is only one conspiracy theory worth mentioning, the one involving 19 hijackers. I think viewers should ask themselves what evidence they have seen to support the official conspiracy theory. If anyone has seen evidence, I would like to hear about it. No-one has been formally charged. No-one is ‘wanted’. Our work should lead to demands for a proper criminal investigation of the 9/11 terrorist attack. Because it never happened. We are still waiting for it. We hope our results will be used as technical evidence when that day comes. “

What can decent people do in the face of such clear evidence of Mainstream Establishment atrocities against their own people? Peace is the only way but silence kills and silence is complicity. Decent people must (a) inform everyone they can and (b) take individual and collective action through intra-national and international Sanctions and Boycotts against the individuals, corporations and countries complicit in the 9-11 atrocity and the subsequent horrendous and genocidal Bush (now Obama) War on Terror that is responsible, so far, for 7-9 million violent and non-violent avoidable deaths.

Dr Gideon Polya, MWC News Chief political editor, published some 130 works in a 4 decade scientific career, most recently a huge pharmacological reference text "Biochemical Targets of Plant Bioactive Compounds" (CRC Press/Taylor & Francis, New York & London, 2003), and is currently writing a book on global mortality ---

http://mwcnews.net/content/view/29921/42/

Mr. P
10-18-2009, 12:29 AM
Hey get this, there are explosive charges on the fire bottles for each jet engine..they wouldn't have been discharged so maybe that is what they found?

If not Bush did it!

n0spam4me
10-18-2009, 09:03 PM
at the number of people who are still clinging to the
19 suicidal Arabs story. What a CROCK!

WAKE UP AMERICA!

Bush was just an actor playing the part of being President, the real action was going on behind the curtain.

We have been played!

Its yet another Reichstag fire!

chesswarsnow
10-18-2009, 09:40 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. I say, anyone who says it wasn't muslims who did 911, is a muslim lover.
2. Or a muslim.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

n0spam4me
10-18-2009, 10:41 PM
Do tell, how much TV do you watch?

are you familiar at all with applied physics?

Have you ever heard Jesse Ventura speak on this subject?

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-4694593633273606727#

Enjoy ...

A! arrest the emperor for INDECENT EXPOSURE!

Gaffer
10-19-2009, 12:34 PM
at the number of people who are still clinging to the
19 suicidal Arabs story. What a CROCK!

WAKE UP AMERICA!

Bush was just an actor playing the part of being President, the real action was going on behind the curtain.

We have been played!

Its yet another Reichstag fire!

So who flew the planes into the building? If not 19 crazy arabs, who did it? Maybe they were taken over by UFO's.

Are you familiar at all with the muslim mind set in the middle east. Ever heard of a suicide vest? Ever heard about the suicide bombings in Israel? Did you know iran has an entire regiment of suicide bombers?

We were played by the dnc for the entire time Bush was in office. And now people like you, who bought into it, are still being played.

n0spam4me
10-19-2009, 02:20 PM
The second plane to hit the WTC goes right into the building without showing any sign of slowing down as it penetrates ... does that look NORMAL to you?

There is a LOT of evidence!

Mr. P
10-19-2009, 02:49 PM
The second plane to hit the WTC goes right into the building without showing any sign of slowing down as it penetrates ... does that look NORMAL to you?

There is a LOT of evidence!

Yep, it's evidence of a multi-ton aircraft hitting a building at some 400+ knots.

What's yer point?

n0spam4me
10-19-2009, 02:54 PM
Please see:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MRykTpw1RQ

This is an attempt to address the question of was it really the Clinton administration or? ... and why doesn't Obama insist on prosecuting Bush & Cheney. Please do watch the vid, its short, just over a min. but its VERY good!

Mr. P
10-19-2009, 03:11 PM
Please see:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MRykTpw1RQ

This is an attempt to address the question of was it really the Clinton administration or? ... and why doesn't Obama insist on prosecuting Bush & Cheney. Please do watch the vid, its short, just over a min. but its VERY good!

Poor comedy..your point?

n0spam4me
10-19-2009, 03:28 PM
So you saw the Vid, but you don't get it?

There is only so much I can do, I'm really trying to express the thought here.

jimnyc
10-19-2009, 06:33 PM
So you saw the Vid, but you don't get it?

There is only so much I can do, I'm really trying to express the thought here.

Are these men in the smoky room responsible for NOT A BIT OF EVIDENCE to support the conspiracy theorists, not a shred in millions of pounds of rubble?

n0spam4me
10-20-2009, 08:13 AM
You really don't get it
do you?

The perpetrators had control of the crime scene!

Bush was only an ACTOR, not PRESIDENT! and Obama is an actor!

AMERICA ... we have a HUGE problem here!

jimnyc
10-20-2009, 09:04 AM
You really don't get it
do you?

The perpetrators had control of the crime scene!

Bush was only an ACTOR, not PRESIDENT! and Obama is an actor!

AMERICA ... we have a HUGE problem here!

Wrong! There were hundreds, if not thousands, of investigators and inspectors from agencies throughout the world. Are you implying that every last one of these people were involved in some kind of cover up?

Smoke some more crack!

http://www.thecrimeshop.com/images/crackheadtyrone.jpg

n0spam4me
10-20-2009, 10:20 AM
Ok, about these
" investigators and inspectors from agencies throughout the world "

can you name any of the countries they came from, are there any of these people who have gone on record describing what they saw?

do you have any names of any of the people from outside the U.S.A. who investigated ground zero right after the event?

My take on the subject is that this is the most poorly documented disaster in modern times, case in point - there is a photograph (very famous one) with a firefighter in the foreground (or at least someone dressed as a firefighter, and in the background there is an angle cut column and some people will tell you that this was cut during the clean up operation and some will say that the pix was taken right after the "collapse" ... who took the pix and WHY is it not well documented as to WHEN it was taken? Who owns the copy-write on this photo? I've been asking on the net for the past 3 years and have not received an answer as yet. WHY?

theHawk
10-20-2009, 10:27 AM
US officials or US surrogates (e.g. Israelis) with official government or corporate security clearance.

Oh Dear Lord, it was the Jews!!

jimnyc
10-20-2009, 10:39 AM
Ok, about these
" investigators and inspectors from agencies throughout the world "

can you name any of the countries they came from, are there any of these people who have gone on record describing what they saw?

do you have any names of any of the people from outside the U.S.A. who investigated ground zero right after the event?

My take on the subject is that this is the most poorly documented disaster in modern times, case in point - there is a photograph (very famous one) with a firefighter in the foreground (or at least someone dressed as a firefighter, and in the background there is an angle cut column and some people will tell you that this was cut during the clean up operation and some will say that the pix was taken right after the "collapse" ... who took the pix and WHY is it not well documented as to WHEN it was taken? Who owns the copy-write on this photo? I've been asking on the net for the past 3 years and have not received an answer as yet. WHY?

Try reading the PM article that has been linked to dozens of times in the past few days, it has a list of people, and many of them involved in the investigation. Read the 9/11 commission report, also contains tons of names of those interviewed and that performed investigations. Hell, just do a Google search on "9/11 evidence witnesses" and you'll find enough names and witnesses to last you a lifetime! Use a FOIA and request all the documents you want from officials and peruse them. But you would rather view little comedy movies from idiots instead of going over what is in front of your face. The physical evidence that confirms the official story would probably take multiple warehouses to fill, while your evidence couldn't fill a sandwich baggie.

As for your "column"... Who is it you have asked over the past 3 years? If it were on the Internet once, it's there forever. It would be cached by a million sites overnight. Seek and ye shall find! I'm betting before you even find it that it's a column that was purposely cut during the recovery efforts.

jimnyc
10-20-2009, 10:41 AM
LOL

Is this your "disappearing" column that you claim can't be found, and proves the existence of Thermite?

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ySHgiUxnLC0&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ySHgiUxnLC0&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

jimnyc
10-20-2009, 10:48 AM
who took the pix and WHY is it not well documented as to WHEN it was taken? Who owns the copy-write on this photo? I've been asking on the net for the past 3 years and have not received an answer as yet. WHY?

You apparently didn't look very hard. Not only did I find the photo, but a video to go along with it as well, and it took me about 3.2 seconds!

Maybe your conspiracy buddies didn't like these results because it blows yet another "theory" out of the water?

Jeff
10-20-2009, 11:30 AM
[QUOTE=n0spam4me;389432]Do tell, how much TV do you watch?

are you familiar at all with applied physics?

Have you ever heard Jesse Ventura speak on this subject?

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-4694593633273606727#

Enjoy ...

LMAO@Jesse Ventura

Are you serious? listen to Jessie a known idiot, a guy that is moving out of the country, real patriotic I might add

And yes I heard him speak of it, on Howard Stern ( a clown all of his own ) but even he had Jesse on as a joke, Jesse is known as a kook to most normal people, only people that are reaching for un truths will take a nit wits story as gospel :laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

n0spam4me
10-20-2009, 11:37 AM
Ordinary if there are pictures documenting some part of a serious disaster
(like a train wreck or earthquake damage) the photos are identified as to WHO took the pix and when and bits like what direction the photographer was pointing the camera and where the photographer was standing.

WHAT is documented about the 9/11/2001 disaster?

Who owns the copy-write on that pix? Who took the pix?

am I asking too much?

Gaffer
10-20-2009, 11:42 AM
Oh Dear Lord, it was the Jews!!

Me thinks he's heading for noahide conspiracy again. And CP seems to be tagging right along with him.

jimnyc
10-20-2009, 11:43 AM
Ordinary if there are pictures documenting some part of a serious disaster
(like a train wreck or earthquake damage) the photos are identified as to WHO took the pix and when and bits like what direction the photographer was pointing the camera and where the photographer was standing.

WHAT is documented about the 9/11/2001 disaster?

Who owns the copy-write on that pix? Who took the pix?

am I asking too much?

Yes, you are. You have your picture, you have it explained, what else is necessary? Who gives a shit who took the picture! You only want to further your conspiracy and come up with questions that are either stupid or leads to another conspiracy.

You act as if nothing is documented when there is enough documentation out there to last you a lifetime - but unfortunately for you it only disputes your theories. With thousands upon thousands of things documented, you want to ignore the evidence, and expect us to take your lame theories for fact.

The facts are ALL on our side and you are yet to present even one piece if physical evidence to backup your assertions. Not even one.

glockmail
10-20-2009, 12:19 PM
:popcorn:

n0spam4me
10-20-2009, 07:08 PM
The video shown as "prof" that the pix in question was taken after some clean up work had been done.... The video does NOT give any INFORMATION that would stand up in court.

Also, please note, the twin towers had Sky Lobbies at one third the way up and two thirds up the tower and these areas where built extra strong, its like there where actually three buildings stacked up and the connections between the separate buildings where engineered with care (as was the entire building) these sections, that is the SKY LOBBIES, would have resisted any forces attempting to destroy it. In the video of the "collapse" of the towers, the wave of destruction, keeps going and does Not even slow down at the sky lobby floors.

We have an impasse here, I feel the same way about Popular Mechanics & Nat.Geo. as you guys do about Jesse Ventura ... oh well,

I do hope that History gets it right, we already know about the Gulf of Tonkin fiasco ...

jimnyc
10-20-2009, 07:16 PM
We have an impasse here

No we don't. You are deluding yourself into believing we really want more information from you, or that this is really debatable. I simply toy with the foolish truthers and demand info over and over and over and over and over - and haven't ever gotten the evidence I have asked for.

I know the truth. Not in the slightest bit do I believe anything else, and every time I find myself toying with the truthers, I once again go over all the evidence in front of me and realize I am posting with people that are delusional.

And don't think I stand to gain anything by convincing you otherwise. I couldn't care less what you and a few thousand tinfoil wearers around the nation believe. The burden of proof was on you guys years back and you failed miserably, and still do.

n0spam4me
10-20-2009, 08:12 PM
that is the SPACE between human ears!

If you have read the taxpayer funded 9/11 report and you believe you know the TRUTH, may the Deity have mercy on your soul...

Over
&
out

jimnyc
10-20-2009, 08:25 PM
that is the SPACE between human ears!

If you have read the taxpayer funded 9/11 report and you believe you know the TRUTH, may the Deity have mercy on your soul...

Over
&
out

Read the report in its entirety. Read dozens of other official reports from various agencies. Probably read a few thousand official articles. Have watched probably a few thousand hours worth of footage. Have debated the subject endlessly for years. Through it all - not one piece of solid evidence has ever been produced by the truthers. NOT ONE. The official 9/11 report has TONS of physical evidence pointing to what normal people believe to be the truth. The official 9/11 report contains testimony from experts that have all been involved in the investigation. Not a single person involved thinks it was a conspiracy of any sort. Sorry, you don't have space between your ears, it's completely full of shit at the moment.

n0spam4me
10-22-2009, 10:49 PM
Given that the THREE steel framed buildings "collapsed"
straight down, through the path of most resistance and at the speed
observed on the videos?

80,000 tons of cold steel, intact in that it had NOT suffered the impact of an aircraft, and yet the topmost bit of the building was said to have "collapsed" down onto the as yet undamaged part, resulting in the total destruction of said building.... what is going on here?

If all you have is "thats stupid" then you have no case at all!

What PROF do you have that 19 suicidal Arabs hijacked 4 airliners and crashed 3 of them into buildings?

What?

Gaffer
10-23-2009, 11:05 AM
observed on the videos?

80,000 tons of cold steel, intact in that it had NOT suffered the impact of an aircraft, and yet the topmost bit of the building was said to have "collapsed" down onto the as yet undamaged part, resulting in the total destruction of said building.... what is going on here?

What PROF do you have that 19 suicidal Arabs hijacked 4 airliners and crashed 3 of them into buildings?

What?

Your not just an idiot, your inconceivably stupid. Noahide conspiracies don't exist. Do you actually get paid for posting your tripe?

jimnyc
10-23-2009, 03:46 PM
observed on the videos?

And all 3 explained in much detail in the tons of reports. You choose to believe an alternate theory.

It's all in the official reports.

You're an idiot.

What?

Suicide note, captured terrorists testimony, telephone calls from loved ones, cameras at airports and passenger list & 13 of the bodies identified. I know, I know, before you even say it - the government faked all of this.

glockmail
10-23-2009, 08:38 PM
observed on the videos?

... Dude don't be stupid. The fire caused several stories of the structure to weaken to the point that it couldn't hold the weight above. When the weakened stories collapsed, the dynamic load of the structure above collapsed the stories below, one after the other. Its called a progressive collapse and its completely predictable from a structural engineering perspective. The American Society of Civil Engineers, of which I am a member, published its findings on this long ago.

jimnyc
10-23-2009, 10:27 PM
Dude don't be stupid. The fire caused several stories of the structure to weaken to the point that it couldn't hold the weight above. When the weakened stories collapsed, the dynamic load of the structure above collapsed the stories below, one after the other. Its called a progressive collapse and its completely predictable from a structural engineering perspective. The American Society of Civil Engineers, of which I am a member, published its findings on this long ago.

Glock, realize going into this that no matter what you say, no matter what evidence you provide - NOTHING will satisfy these truthers. I like to fiddle with them and toss a few rigged questions their way so I can laugh at their retarded answers. But don't expect a serious discussion, unless you're into the fantasies these guys live for.

n0spam4me
10-24-2009, 11:21 PM
The death of common sense

and

Why nothing works ....

Fascinating Capt .... Fascinating ....

BTW: the emperor is still NAKED!

glockmail
10-28-2009, 04:15 PM
The death of common sense

and

Why nothing works ....

Fascinating Capt .... Fascinating ....

BTW: the emperor is still NAKED!

Very thoughtful comeback. :cuckoo:

sgtdmski
10-28-2009, 08:52 PM
Excuse the language, but it actually matches my own sentiment.

YouTube - Penn & Teller - 9/11 Conspiracy Theories (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kcrF346sS_I)

When fact and evidence cannot convince someone, sometimes it takes comedy to show someone just how stupid they really really seem to be.

dmk

n0spam4me
10-28-2009, 10:46 PM
Please note that these guys are ENTERTAINERS first and foremost.

also they like keeping their jobs, There are stand-up comics who questioned the "lone gunman" story about the JFK assassination and they found it VERY difficult to get gigs! Penn & Teller are just doing what will keep them employed in the short run, in the LONG RUN, AMERICA looses!

Do you really believe that the TOTAL DESTRUCTION of THREE steel framed buildings was the result of TWO aircraft crashes (oh yea and the jet fuel & office stuff fires that burned for what an hour, or two?)

Give me a break! This is NOT just "hate Bush" stuff, Bush was only a VERY low level minion in this whole thing anyhow.

The sleezoid bank "bailouts" (+ a lot of other evidence) Proves that the GOV, doesn't work for WE THE PEOPLE they work for GREED INC.

AMERICA is in DEEP Do-Do! Get a clue people!

n0spam4me
11-07-2009, 01:55 PM
REALLY now, can any sentient being see this fiasco and not laugh?
Wow man LOL, LOL, LOL!

After Nat.Geo got purchased buy Fox, (whats up with that?)
(why do we even have ANTI-TRUST laws on the books?)
the obvious disregard for REAL science and the attempt to psychoanalyze the "TRUTHERS" as if there was a totally homogeneous group of people who KNOW the TRUTH, or alt least seriously question the OFFICIAL explanation.

WHY is it that various entities are putting so much effort into "debunking" the TRUTH movement? Planet Earth ... we have a problem here.

hjmick
11-07-2009, 02:47 PM
Fox owns only 50% of the NatGeo channel. NBC and British Sky Broadcasting own the rest.

n0spam4me
11-07-2009, 03:56 PM
We have lost our 4th estate!
its been sold to the highest bidder.

What we have now is no better than the old USSR - PROVDA!

its a sick sad world!