PDA

View Full Version : 9/11 Debate: Loose Change vs. Popular Mechanics

-Cp
10-18-2009, 03:45 AM
Watch and tell me who does the better job laying out their evidence..

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/stVmEmJ666M&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/stVmEmJ666M&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/1d0XEHahJ2Q&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/1d0XEHahJ2Q&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/T_Fm3Zc7D8I&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/T_Fm3Zc7D8I&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

-Cp
10-18-2009, 03:48 AM
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/lpckijMVe3I&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/lpckijMVe3I&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/fEg6XEP-Cig&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/fEg6XEP-Cig&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Mr. P
10-18-2009, 11:15 AM
Watch and tell me who does the better job laying out their evidence..

PM hands down.

n0spam4me
10-19-2009, 02:59 PM
Then PM, Nat.Geo. LOOSE big time!

jimnyc
10-19-2009, 06:37 PM
Try watching the ENTIRE video. This is piece selected. I saw a video of the 2 parties being interviewed about their works and it was MUCH longer than this, but the same episode. The folks from PM were well spoken, polite and had all their facts ready. The other dipshits were unprepared, stuttering, rude and presented nothing more than retarded theories - no physical evidence (I know, what a surprise). Hell, just go to Google and type in "debunking loose change" and you'll see how many people have shredded their lame "evidence".

n0spam4me
10-19-2009, 06:56 PM
HOWEVER, have you seen
BLUEPRINT FOR TRUTH
?????????????????????????

Personally I'd like to see the facts of this case have a day in court to really sort out the evidence and render a judgment on the facts.

Until then, lots of people are just going to continue kvetching about it a lot and nothing gets done.... oops!

creativedreams
01-29-2010, 07:40 PM
Popular Mechanics on 9/11

Popular Mechanics has been hijacked to be used as a vehicle for propaganda.

Popular Mechanics is owned by Hearst Corporation and is a beacon for the sophistication of advanced weaponry and new technology used by police in areas such as crowd control and anti-terror operation.

A large portion of popular mechanics revenue relies on military and defense contractor advertising.

Popular Mechanics March 2005 front cover story entitled "Debunking 9/11 Lies" has become the leading reference point for people who want to believe the "official story".....or as many have come to call "official fairytail".

The senior researcher for the Popular Mechanics propaganda, "Debunking 9/11 Lies" was Benjamin Chertoff who is cousin of Michael Chertoff, Secretary of the Department of Homeland Security.

creativedreams
01-29-2010, 07:41 PM
Explains the debunking strategy going on

Joel M. Skousen – Former U.S. Marine Corps fighter pilot. Commercial pilot. Aircraft flown: McDonnell Douglas F-4 Phantom, Douglas A-4 Skyhawk, Grumman F-9 Cougar, North American T-2C Buckeye, various civilian planes. Member, Experimental Aircraft Association. Member, Aircraft Owners and Pilots Association. Former Chairman of the Conservative National Committee in Washington DC and Executive Editor of Conservative Digest.

creativedreams
01-29-2010, 07:42 PM
Statement about controlled press
Commander Dennis Henry, U.S. Navy Reserve (ret), BS CE, PE – Retired from U.S. Navy Reserve, Civil Engineering Corps after 20 years of service. Retired Licensed Professional Engineer, State of Missouri. 34 years of service as a City Engineer, designing bridges, roadways, storm, sanitary sewers, and traffic signals.

"Being a civil engineer and understanding the laws of physics, I know that a building cannot fall at free fall speed without the floors already falling also giving no resistance. I wish our Congressmen were as smart, and also showed some backbone and got a truly independent investigation going. Also, this 911 truth movement has shown to me that our press is as every bit controlled and spits out as much propaganda as I thought Pravda did for the old Soviet Union. My eyes have been awakened to many things, and I have come to learn that we do not live in as free a country as I thought we did, and with the passage of the Patriot Act, the Military Commissions Act, it has become even less so."

creativedreams
01-29-2010, 07:44 PM
Let's see what some Architects and Engineers have to say:

David A. Johnson, B.Arch, MCP (City Planning), PhD (Regional Planning), F.AICP – Internationally recognized architect and city and regional planner. Professor Emeritus, Department of Urban and Regional Planning, University of Tennessee. Former Professor and Chair of the Planning Departments at Syracuse University and Ball State University. Elected Fellow, American Institute of Certified Planners (2004). Past President of the Fulbright Association of the United States. Recipient of five Fulbright Scholarships for continued education in Cyprus, India, Thailand, and the Soviet Union. Directed educational projects in Brazil and Portugal. Active in reconstruction efforts in Bosnia and bicommunal peace-making in Cyprus. Former professional planner on the staffs of the Washington National Capital Planning Commission and the Regional Plan Association of New York. Former editorial board member of the Journal of the American Planning Association. Author of numerous journal articles on urban and regional planning theory and history. Author of Planning the Great Metropolis (1996). Co-author of The TVA Regional Planning and Development Program (2005). Contributing author to Two Centuries of American Planning (1988).

creativedreams
01-29-2010, 07:45 PM
Jack Keller, BS CE, MS Irrigation Eng, PhD Agricultural and Irrigation Eng, PE, F.ASCE – Professor Emeritus, Agricultural and Irrigation Engineering, Utah State University. Member, National Academy of Engineering. Elected Fellow of the American Society of Civil Engineers. Selected by Scientific American magazine as one of the world's 50 leading contributors to science and technology benefiting society (2004).

Through his public and private activities, Dr. Keller has provided advisory services in irrigated agricultural development and water management in more than 60 countries. Serves as an advisor to the CALFED Water Use Efficiency Program and former member CALFED Independent Science Board. Serves on the US and International Boards of International Development Enterprises, an NGO that focuses on rural poverty alleviation. Licensed and practicing Professional Engineer, State of Utah. Awarded State of Utah Governor's Medal for Science and Technology (1988). 2006 Recipient of the American Society of Civil Engineers - Environmental & Water Resources Institute Royce J. Tipton National Career Achievement Award.

creativedreams
01-29-2010, 07:46 PM
David M. Pacheco, BS CE – Civil Engineer.

"My beliefs are based on scientific principles and not propaganda. Science is the only absolute truth known to man from the beginning of time to the present. It is blatantly obvious that the official story is not based on science and this in itself is enough to discredit the fairy tale the government has sold to the American public."

Francisco A. Planes, B. Arch – Architectural Consultant, Associate AIA

creativedreams
01-29-2010, 07:47 PM
Stephen B. Barasch, B.Arch, M.Arch, AIA, APA, NCARB – Licensed Architect in the States of California, Arizona, and Texas. Practicing Architect, Urban Designer, and Management Consultant. Author of Recreational Planning for New Communities (1974).

"I have been a practicing architect/urban designer and management consultant with over 40 years experience and the founder and president of Barasch Architects & Associates, Inc., a multidisciplined architecture/engineering corporation. I have had broad experience in the planning, design & engineering of multi-story, braced-frame and moment-resisting steel frame structures including office towers and large scale institutional complexes.

creativedreams
01-29-2010, 07:48 PM
Christopher John Andrassy, BS CE, MS CE, PE – Licensed Professional Engineer, States of Michigan, Ohio, and Pennsylvania. 21-year professional career.

"Having civil engineering coursework experience (steel and r/c design, etc...) and some structural framing design experience I have harbored deep doubts about the government's explanation for these collapses since the morning of 9/11.

creativedreams
01-29-2010, 07:49 PM
Hermine E. Ricketts, B.Arch –Licensed Architect, State of Florida. Owner of the architectural firm HER Architects.

"From the first day of the 'attack' my intuition told me that some things did not fit. I knew that the buildings collapsed too quickly and that the manner of the collapse was too 'controlled'. With each new piece of mainstream media news release from 'official' sources my response was 'Yeah, right.' I knew, without any doubt, before the invasion began and without seeing one bit of 'official evidence' that there was no link between the 9/11 attack and Iraq. I knew then as I know now that it was all about control of oil and empire building.