PDA

View Full Version : CNN asks psychiatrist: Why do people listen to Rush Limbaugh?

stephanie
10-19-2009, 09:58 PM
good grief....
the comments on this at the site are Vedy funnnny..:laugh2:

posted at 9:13 pm on October 19, 2009 by Allahpundit

Via Breitbart. I won’t spoil the surprise by telling you her answer, but suffice it to say, it’s not much of a surprise. I’m not sure why they stopped with a psychiatrist, though. Wouldn’t Jane Goodall have had some potentially valuable insights here? Or an FBI criminal profiler?
Remember, this is the “objective” cable news network.
video and the rest here...
http://hotair.com/archives/2009/10/19/cnn-asks-psychiatrist-why-do-people-listen-to-rush-limbaugh/comment-page-1/#comments

sgtdmski
10-19-2009, 11:29 PM
Perhaps the same psychiatrist can explain why CNN's rating against Fox News are so low. It would be interesting to see. Considering the fact that a recent Dick Morris poll showed that 50% of those who watch Fox are Liberals and Independents, I would be interested in CNN's answer. Or for that matter the answer of the psychiatrist.

dmk

actsnoblemartin
10-20-2009, 08:43 AM
for cnn, this is fair and balanced how

cat slave
10-20-2009, 07:17 PM
Perhaps the same psychiatrist can explain why CNN's rating against Fox News are so low. It would be interesting to see. Considering the fact that a recent Dick Morris poll showed that 50% of those who watch Fox are Liberals and Independents, I would be interested in CNN's answer. Or for that matter the answer of the psychiatrist.

dmk

Its way over his head. We listen to Rush, Hannity and Beck to find out
what the out of control government is doing next.

Most every time I see Wolfe Blitzer I remember Katrina. Remember when he
said....."they are so poor and so black"? And anyone wonders why fewer
and fewer people are buying into their extreme left wing babble. And I
remember Wolfes fauxpah because he got away with it....who on FOX
could escape unscathed from such a witless statement.