PDA

View Full Version : *Brown Needs To Lay Off The Booze*

chesswarsnow
10-19-2009, 10:10 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. The sky is falling!!!!!
2. Says Brown, while we are having record snows, and winter has come a month early.
3. What planet is this moron living on?
4. Link and a sample:http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/8313672.stm

"The UK faces a "catastrophe" of floods, droughts and killer heatwaves if world leaders fail to agree a deal on climate change, the prime minister has warned.

Gordon Brown said negotiators had 50 days to save the world from global warming and break the "impasse".

He told the Major Economies Forum in London, which brings together 17 of the world's biggest greenhouse gas-emitting countries, there was "no plan B".

World delegations meet in Copenhagen in December for talks on a new treaty.

'Rising wave'

The United Nations (UN) summit will aim to establish a deal to replace the 1997 Kyoto treaty as its targets for reducing emissions only apply to a small number of countries and expire in 2012.

Mr Brown warned that negotiators were not reaching agreement quickly enough and said it was a "profound moment" for the world involving "momentous choice.

The extraordinary summer heatwave of 2003 in Europe resulted in over 35,000 extra deaths. "

5. Thats why they have Ac units.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Noir
10-20-2009, 06:30 AM
True, Gordon is a moron,

however i do take exception to your point number 5, "Thats why they have Ac units", a most disrespectful and otherwise rather meaningless comment

chesswarsnow
10-20-2009, 07:02 AM
Sorry bout that,

1. From the beginning of time, there has been a dearth from time too time.
2. In this day and age, we have something that can protect old people from heat.
3. Its a window unit.
4. Most parts of Europe, never have seen one.
5. But when a heat wave comes, which it will someday, ir would be smart to have one.
6. If your very old, mainly.
7. Old people can't process heat as well.
8. Food for thought.
9. I predict we will have the coldest winter on record, now I know that makes me a loon, and others will condemn me for making such statements, but I will have a far more better chance of being correct than Bordon Grown or Gore ever will.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Noir
10-20-2009, 07:22 AM
Now youre just being daft, most parts of Europe have never seen an AC?lol, I don't think I've ever been to mainland Europe and not seen an AC, likewise they seem pretty common place down here in south England where I'm now living.

chesswarsnow
10-20-2009, 07:24 AM
Sorry bout that,

Now youre just being daft, most parts of Europe have never seen an AC?lol, I don't think I've ever been to mainland Europe and not seen an AC, likewise they seem pretty common place down here in south England where I'm now living.

1. So you have one then?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Noir
10-20-2009, 07:26 AM
Sorry bout that,
1. So you have one then?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Yes I do, what of it?

chesswarsnow
10-20-2009, 09:43 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. Just was wondering.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Noir
10-21-2009, 08:41 AM
Sorry bout that,

1. Just was wondering.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

I also have a dog, 3 pairs of shoes and a half-eaten packet of Maryland cookies...just incase you were wondering...

Care to withdraw both your daft claim that "4. Most parts of Europe, never have seen one." and the rather disrespectful "Thats why they have Ac units." statement?

chesswarsnow
10-21-2009, 12:58 PM
Sorry bout that,

I also have a dog, 3 pairs of shoes and a half-eaten packet of Maryland cookies...just incase you were wondering...

Care to withdraw both your daft claim that "4. Most parts of Europe, never have seen one." and the rather disrespectful "Thats why they have Ac units." statement?

1. What flavor of cookies?
2. Explain why 35k deaths occured in Europe, when everyone had ac units in 2003?
3. Impossible.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Noir
10-21-2009, 02:26 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. What flavor of cookies?
2. Explain why 35k deaths occured in Europe, when everyone had ac units in 2003?
3. Impossible.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

They were Choc Chip, but they're all gone now,
Don't put words in my mouth, I'm not saying everyone has them, however you were the one saying most parts of "Most parts of Europe, never have seen one.",

Also i'm sure problems that could not of been solved by ACs lead to more deaths, for example Sun Stroke, or dehydration ect ect.

chesswarsnow
10-21-2009, 05:49 PM
Sorry bout that,

They were Choc Chip, but they're all gone now,
Don't put words in my mouth, I'm not saying everyone has them, however you were the one saying most parts of "Most parts of Europe, never have seen one.",

Also i'm sure problems that could not of been solved by ACs lead to more deaths, for example Sun Stroke, or dehydration ect ect.

1. Well this is nearly 2010, seven years ago, in 2003, I bet there were far fewer ac units, in England and Europe..
2. And I bet you haven't a clue as to how many people in Europe had one.
3. Seeing you're maybe 20 years old now, and back then you were like thirteen.
4. I was in my, mid-fourties back in 2003, and I remember hearing most who died were older, and didn't have ac units.
5. People didn't just drop like flies when the sun hits them, they were inclosed in homes, with no ac.
6. Being outside isn't all that bad, if you've got shade and something cold to drink.
7. I would be surprised to hear people just fell over with heat strokes, who were perfectly healthy, strong and young.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Noir
10-21-2009, 07:03 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. Well this is nearly 2010, seven years ago, in 2003, I bet there were far fewer ac units, in England and Europe..
2. And I bet you haven't a clue as to how many people in Europe had one.
3. Seeing you're maybe 20 years old now, and back then you were like thirteen.
4. I was in my, mid-fourties back in 2003, and I remember hearing most who died were older, and didn't have ac units.
5. People didn't just drop like flies when the sun hits them, they were inclosed in homes, with no ac.
6. Being outside isn't all that bad, if you've got shade and something cold to drink.
7. I would be surprised to hear people just fell over with heat strokes, who were perfectly healthy, strong and young.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Yeah i'm sure there were less...lol, thats pretty obvious, and no i don't have a clue as to how many people in europe have one, and nor do you, and nor does anyone for that fact, but YOU are the one that has claimed "Most parts of Europe, never have seen one" though obviously you have no way to back that up.
and i have a few problems with point 7

I would be surprised to hear people just fell over with heat strokes, who were perfectly healthy, strong and young.

Healthy, strong and Young? You where the one that said it was old frail people that died,

And you'd be surprised at how sun-stroke can hit, i memo last year when my girlfiend and i went for a Picnic cus it was a sunny day, she ended up in bed for the next few days of sun stoke, and she was young fit and healthy.

chesswarsnow
10-21-2009, 08:29 PM
Sorry bout that,

Yeah i'm sure there were less...lol, thats pretty obvious, and no i don't have a clue as to how many people in europe have one, and nor do you, and nor does anyone for that fact, but YOU are the one that has claimed "Most parts of Europe, never have seen one" though obviously you have no way to back that up.
and i have a few problems with point 7

Healthy, strong and Young? You where the one that said it was old frail people that died,

And you'd be surprised at how sun-stroke can hit, i memo last year when my girlfiend and i went for a Picnic cus it was a sunny day, she ended up in bed for the next few days of sun stoke, and she was young fit and healthy.

1. I am sure there are stats somewhere of when and how many ac units sold in Europe, before 2003, and ever since.
2. I would expect that before 2003, only about 40 were sold.
3. And after 2003 - 2009, some 2 million units sold.
4. English chicks have no fortitude, I suppose, just being in the sun eating a sandwhich, passes out!
5. I guess ya'll seldom see the sun, that explains alot.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Noir
10-21-2009, 08:43 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. I am sure there are stats somewhere of when and how many ac units sold in Europe, before 2003, and ever since.
4. English chicks have no fortitude, I suppose, just being in the sun eating a sandwhich, passes out!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

I do kinda despair at the fact that you are an adult man, like...really?...

Trigg
10-21-2009, 09:08 PM
Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

your an idiot.

If you read any of the reports from that time. They said older people who weren't used to the heat are the ones that died.

People who live in colder climats don't usually have AC, no need for it. Our house in Michigan didn't have central air, it's cold and cloudy up there you see.

chesswarsnow
10-21-2009, 09:35 PM
Sorry bout that,

I do kinda despair at the fact that you are an adult man, like...really?...

1. I've been to England, it rains alot.
2. I never despair of young people, never will.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

chesswarsnow
10-21-2009, 09:36 PM
Sorry bout that,

your an idiot.

If you read any of the reports from that time. They said older people who weren't used to the heat are the ones that died.

People who live in colder climats don't usually have AC, no need for it. Our house in Michigan didn't have central air, it's cold and cloudy up there you see.

1. If you have a ac unit, whats there to get used to?
2. You're the idiot in this case my friend.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Noir
10-21-2009, 09:50 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. I've been to England, it rains alot.
2. I never despair of young people, never will.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Indeed it does, what is this to do with anything?

As for the rep comment, i consider Fortitude to be a very deep word, and maybe you think i'm being to uptight but she was very ill for those few days, and considering some died from sunstroke in 2003 i find it rather disrespectful that you would palm it of with such patronizing indifference.

Gaffer
10-21-2009, 09:53 PM
The guy just amazes me. He is the kind that when he speaks in a crowded room everyone is embarrassed for him. His ignorance has no bounds.

chesswarsnow
10-21-2009, 10:00 PM
Sorry bout that,

The guy just amazes me. He is the kind that when he speaks in a crowded room everyone is embarrassed for him. His ignorance has no bounds.

1. I know no one like this.
2. Shows what kind of people you hang out with.
3. You amaze me my friend.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Noir
10-21-2009, 10:03 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. I know no one like this.
2. Shows what kind of people you hang out with.
3. You amaze me my friend.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Reminds me of that old saying...1 in every 5 people are mad, take a look at your 4 closest friends, if they're normal, then its you.

chesswarsnow
10-21-2009, 10:08 PM
Sorry bout that,

Indeed it does, what is this to do with anything?

As for the rep comment, i consider Fortitude to be a very deep word, and maybe you think i'm being to uptight but she was very ill for those few days, and considering some died from sunstroke in 2003 i find it rather disrespectful that you would palm it of with such patronizing indifference.

1. Your friend who got sick over a little heat shows the total lack of fortitude, neither one of you, were working in the sun for eight hours, like men like myself do.
2. I have to say, I have never heard of one person ever getting heat stroke at a picnic.
3. But strokes are not always heat related.
4. So your pawning off this story how your gf got sick in order to win this debate, doesn't work for CWN.
5. I'm not buying it.
6. All I know you just made it up.
7. Never even gave it a second thought.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

chesswarsnow
10-21-2009, 10:10 PM
Sorry bout that,

Reminds me of that old saying...1 in every 5 people are mad, take a look at your 4 closest friends, if they're normal, then its you.

1. Ahhhh, maybe its you my friend.:laugh2:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Noir
10-21-2009, 10:16 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. Your friend who got sick over a little heat shows the total lack of fortitude, neither one of you, were working in the sun for eight hours, like men like myself do.
2. I have to say, I have never heard of one person ever getting heat stroke at a picnic.
3. But strokes are not always heat related.
4. So your pawning off this story how your gf got sick in order to win this debate, doesn't work for CWN.
5. I'm not buying it.
6. All I know you just made it up.
7. Never even gave it a second thought.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry if drawing on personal experience after you said "I would be surprised to hear people just fell over with heat strokes, who were perfectly healthy, strong and young." was the wrong thing to do,

If you don't want to believe me thats fine, i didn't take a video of the event incase anyone ever questioned me on if it happened or not, but in future i shall document such things just for you...i am trying to think if i mentioned in any blogs or threads...i can;t think of one, though if i can i shall post a link if i do think of one, unless you would then think that it was all a set-up which i have been planing for many months, which would not surprise me...

chesswarsnow
10-22-2009, 07:02 AM
Sorry bout that,

Sorry if drawing on personal experience after you said "I would be surprised to hear people just fell over with heat strokes, who were perfectly healthy, strong and young." was the wrong thing to do,

If you don't want to believe me thats fine, i didn't take a video of the event incase anyone ever questioned me on if it happened or not, but in future i shall document such things just for you...i am trying to think if i mentioned in any blogs or threads...i can;t think of one, though if i can i shall post a link if i do think of one, unless you would then think that it was all a set-up which i have been planing for many months, which would not surprise me...

1. The thread is about Brown, and his *sky is falling sales job* on *global warming* seeing we are just about ready to have the coldest winter on record, people are more likely to die of cold this winter than heat next summer.
2. Not about your old gf, which more than likely dumped you years ago.
3. So all this whinning about how I disrespect your old gf is off topic, and doesn't pertain to anything.
4. Other than your attempt to throw her on the debate floor, which in ths case, why would it even matter to me?
5. The chances of 35k people dieing this summer are slim, because people have bought ac units, which they never owned or perhaps ever saw, before 2003.
6. Thats the way it is, and was, I'm sticking to it.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Noir
10-22-2009, 02:45 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. The thread is about Brown, and his *sky is falling sales job* on *global warming* seeing we are just about ready to have the coldest winter on record, people are more likely to die of cold this winter than heat next summer.
2. Not about your old gf, which more than likely dumped you years ago.
3. So all this whinning about how I disrespect your old gf is off topic, and doesn't pertain to anything.
4. Other than your attempt to throw her on the debate floor, which in ths case, why would it even matter to me?
5. The chances of 35k people dieing this summer are slim, because people have bought ac units, which they never owned or perhaps ever saw, before 2003.
6. Thats the way it is, and was, I'm sticking to it.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Yeah, thats the whole deal with climate change, we get more extreme weather, hotter summers, colder winters ect.
As for my girlfiend and I, yes we have since broken up but what of it? it bears no weight in this debate, the subject of her was only raised because you claimed that young healthy people don't just get sun stroke, when personal experience tells me otherwise,
you have also failed to clarify why you bothered to mention young healthy people, when you yourself said that it was old frail people who died in 2003.

chesswarsnow
10-22-2009, 04:21 PM
Sorry bout that,

Yeah, thats the whole deal with climate change, we get more extreme weather, hotter summers, colder winters ect.
As for my girlfiend and I, yes we have since broken up but what of it? it bears no weight in this debate, the subject of her was only raised because you claimed that young healthy people don't just get sun stroke, when personal experience tells me otherwise,
you have also failed to clarify why you bothered to mention young healthy people, when you yourself said that it was old frail people who died in 2003.

1. No wait a second, your telling me *Global Warmings* causing this cold arse winter we are about to see?
2. Now you have to be daft my friend.:laugh2:
3. Heat is heat, and cold is cold, you mix them up and you get warm.
4. Now we should be seeing milder temps, not colder temps, this winter.
5. The only way you can justify this kinda of thinking is to be Al Gore.
6. His necks on the line here, that dude has sold his soul t *Global Warming*.
7. And soon he will need to eat crow for it, very soon, when people start freezing to death, people who've gobbled up his crap, will have no choice but to cannibalize him.
8. And if anyone needs to be thrown down and be eaten, its Al Gore!:laugh2:
9. Your gf, didn't get sick due to heat, I doubt it, thats what I've been saying all along, in a round about way.
10. Young, strong youth didn't fall to the dearth in Europe, of 2003.
11. I brought up the young aspect of those who died, to show the young didnt suffer much at all during the dearth in Europe of 2003, it was the old people, with no ac units.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Noir
10-22-2009, 09:26 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. No wait a second, your telling me *Global Warmings* causing this cold arse winter we are about to see?
2. Now you have to be daft my friend.:laugh2:
3. Heat is heat, and cold is cold, you mix them up and you get warm.
4. Now we should be seeing milder temps, not colder temps, this winter.
5. The only way you can justify this kinda of thinking is to be Al Gore.
6. His necks on the line here, that dude has sold his soul t *Global Warming*.
7. And soon he will need to eat crow for it, very soon, when people start freezing to death, people who've gobbled up his crap, will have no choice but to cannibalize him.
8. And if anyone needs to be thrown down and be eaten, its Al Gore!:laugh2:
9. Your gf, didn't get sick due to heat, I doubt it, thats what I've been saying all along, in a round about way.
10. Young, strong youth didn't fall to the dearth in Europe, of 2003.
11. I brought up the young aspect of those who died, to show the young didnt suffer much at all during the dearth in Europe of 2003, it was the old people, with no ac units.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Yes it does believe it or not! Such a simplistic view as 'heat is heat' really makes a mockery of some very complex weather systems.
I have no leanings towards Al Gore, my beliefs regarding climate change are to do with nature, and we are merely living through a natual period of transition, which Gore does not believe.
Indeed it obviously wasn't...it must have been a small bout of AIDs instead, *roll-eyes*

chesswarsnow
10-23-2009, 07:03 AM
Sorry bout that,

1. Explain how heavy heat causes coldness?
2. This is going to be good.
3. I can tell you, the weather is controlled by the sun.
4. We are dependent on it, for the weather, nothing we're doing here effects the weather.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Noir
10-23-2009, 07:21 AM
Sorry bout that,

1. Explain how heavy heat causes coldness?
2. This is going to be good.
3. I can tell you, the weather is controlled by the sun.
4. We are dependent on it, for the weather, nothing we're doing here effects the weather.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Those are my thoughts exactly, the climate change we are going through now is due to Solar activity, and not that of man,
This change of climate will lead to more extreme weather patterns, more droughts, more floods, hotter tempts, colder tempts, ect ect.

chesswarsnow
10-23-2009, 07:27 AM
Sorry bout that,

Those are my thoughts exactly, the climate change we are going through now is due to Solar activity, and not that of man,
This change of climate will lead to more extreme weather patterns, more droughts, more floods, hotter tempts, colder tempts, ect ect.

1. You have been cured of the whole *Global Warming* bullshit.
2. You are welcome my friend.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Noir
10-23-2009, 07:30 AM
Sorry bout that,

1. You have been cured of the whole *Global Warming* bullshit.
2. You are welcome my friend.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

No thanks to you 'ol chum =)