PDA

View Full Version : Biden: This Is A Depression

Kathianne
10-20-2009, 06:11 AM
How can this be? They've got all the hope & change?

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Ct7TGWGWYzk&color1=0x6699&color2=0x54abd6&hl=en&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Ct7TGWGWYzk&color1=0x6699&color2=0x54abd6&hl=en&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

red states rule
10-20-2009, 06:14 AM
Fox News again reporting the actions iof the administration that the rest of media will ignore

Obamanomics at work

Jeff
10-20-2009, 07:14 AM
UH OOO Obama is going to have to strap Joe's legs again, he ought to know better than to tell the truth, the stimulas is fixing everything, just ask Obama :laugh2:

red states rule
10-20-2009, 07:16 AM
UH OOO Obama is going to have to strap Joe's legs again, he ought to know better than to tell the truth, the stimulas is fixing everything, just ask Obama :laugh2:

Considering the clowns who are running things, is anyone surprised? How will the Obama administration defenders blame Fox News for this?

Jeff
10-20-2009, 07:17 AM
Considering the clowns who are running things, is anyone surprised? How will the Obama administration defenders blame Fox News for this?

OOOO there will be a major spin put on things, LOL, the spin could run all of NYC electric needs :laugh2:

red states rule
10-20-2009, 07:21 AM
OOOO there will be a major spin put on things, LOL, the spin could run all of NYC electric needs :laugh2:

This is what happens when the Dems spend BILLIONS to "create" THOUSANDS of jobs

Trust me Jeff, Dems NEVER accept the blame - they pass the buck

Jeff
10-20-2009, 07:28 AM
This is what happens when the Dems spend BILLIONS to "create" THOUSANDS of jobs

Trust me Jeff, Dems NEVER accept the blame - they pass the buck

If they had created Thousands of jobs that would be one thing, but they haven't done squat, unemployment is off the chart, I am sitting more than ever, that means no one is buying, all leads to one thing "DISASTER"

red states rule
10-20-2009, 07:30 AM
If they had created Thousands of jobs that would be one thing, but they haven't done squat, unemployment is off the chart, I am sitting more than ever, that means no one is buying, all leads to one thing "DISASTER"

Have you not heard about all those "saved" jobs Jeff? They count :laugh2:

I also remember Joe saying this

“And folks look, AARP knows and the people working here today know, the president knows, and I know, that the status quo is simply not acceptable,” Biden said at the event on Thursday in Alexandria, Va. “It’s totally unacceptable. And it’s completely unsustainable. Even if we wanted to keep it the way we have it. It can’t do it financially.”
“We’re going to go bankrupt as a nation,” Biden said.
“Well, people that I say that to say, ‘What are you talking about, you’re telling me we have to go spend money to keep from going bankrupt?’” Biden said. “The answer is yes, I’m telling you.”

http://hotair.com/archives/2009/07/16/biden-we-must-bankrupt-the-country-to-avoid-bankrupting-the-country/

Jeff
10-20-2009, 07:33 AM
Have you not heard about all those "saved" jobs Jeff? They count :laugh2:

I also remember Joe saying this

http://hotair.com/archives/2009/07/16/biden-we-must-bankrupt-the-country-to-avoid-bankrupting-the-country/

Me thinks Biden speaks just for the sake of saying something

Trigg
10-20-2009, 12:21 PM
They're trying to set the stage for another stimulus package.

Apparently we aren't far enough in debt.

Little-Acorn
10-20-2009, 01:32 PM
To paraphrase Ronald Reagan:

A recession is when your neighbor loses his job.

A depression is when you lose yours.

And a recovery is when Obama, Biden, and Pelosi lose theirs.