PDA

View Full Version : eek gay people

actsnoblemartin
10-20-2009, 09:47 AM
http://www.pjtv.com/video/Klavan_on_Culture/Eek!_Gay_People!/2131/

chloe
10-20-2009, 09:56 AM
http://www.pjtv.com/video/Klavan_on_Culture/Eek!_Gay_People!/2131/

I thought you posted in another thread that you were friends with a gay person.

actsnoblemartin
10-20-2009, 10:00 AM
I thought you posted in another thread that you were friends with a gay person.

I am, i see nothing anti gay about this, i thought it was actually quite fair

actsnoblemartin
10-20-2009, 10:05 AM
did you even watch the video? or did you just prejudge it based on its title

chloe
10-20-2009, 10:15 AM

Yeah I watched it, along with the other threads you are creating to promote the website. But I didnt find the website something I wouldn't be interested i n.

chloe
10-20-2009, 10:17 AM
I am, i see nothing anti gay about this, i thought it was actually quite fair

I didnt say it was anti-gay either :lol::laugh2::cool: (2 can play that game) wink

actsnoblemartin
10-20-2009, 10:18 AM
fair enough.

I think most people here would like the website

but i understand, its not for everyone nor is any website :)

Yeah I watched it, along with the other threads you are creating to promote the website. But I didnt find the website something I wouldn't be interested i n.

actsnoblemartin
10-20-2009, 10:21 AM
it sounded implied, as if oh you have a gay friend, (why are you posting this)

and i thought, whats wrong with it, that you would bring up me having a gay friend?

I didnt say it was anti-gay either :lol::laugh2::cool: (2 can play that game) wink

chloe
10-20-2009, 10:22 AM

Opinions are judgements, even responding to whatever you think Im inferring by a statement is making a judgement based on perception eh? So do you support gay marriage, gay lifestyle and gay issues ? Do you feel they are persecuted? Are you still friends with both the gay friend and the christian friend? Did that dillemma get solved for you?

actsnoblemartin
10-20-2009, 10:26 AM
I do not support gay marriage at this time

Yes i feel gays are persecuted by some, so are others

I am still friends with the gay person and the christian person

the dilemma did get solved, i made a decision that i thought was best for me, and didnt tell the gay person about it.

no need to hurt his feelings, or put judgments on him, he is a nice person

im also friends with someone, who's brother is gay. not gonna bring it up either

no need in my estimation

thank you for asking, and sorry i misread the situation, having aspergers that is one of my weaknesses, my apologies

Opinions are judgements, even responding to whatever you think Im inferring by a statement is making a judgement based on perception eh? So do you support gay marriage, gay lifestyle and gay issues ? Do you feel they are persecuted? Are you still friends with both the gay friend and the christian friend? Did that dillemma get solved for you?

chloe
10-20-2009, 10:28 AM
I do not support gay marriage at this time

Yes i feel gays are persecuted by some, so are others

I am still friends with the gay person and the christian person

the dilemma did get solved, i made a decision that i thought was best for me, and didnt tell the gay person about it.

no need to hurt his feelings, or put judgments on him, he is a nice person

im also friends with someone, who's brother is gay. not gonna bring it up either

no need in my estimation

thank you for asking, and sorry i misread the situation, having aspergers that is one of my weaknesses, my apologies

I support Gay Rights too. I am sorry for making you feel defensive. I was just messing around being silly. But Im glad you resolved your dillemma.:cool:

DragonStryk72
10-21-2009, 11:23 AM

In all fairness, it did sound implied there, and I have to admit, I've been calling my buddy Hector "The Puerto Rican Princess", which if you ever met him, you'd see what we're saying. He's knows about it, and it's become a nickname he uses as a signature at the bottom of posts, and blogs.

glockmail
10-21-2009, 11:56 AM
This thread is gay. :gay:

chloe
10-21-2009, 07:46 PM
In all fairness, it did sound implied there, and I have to admit, I've been calling my buddy Hector "The Puerto Rican Princess", which if you ever met him, you'd see what we're saying. He's knows about it, and it's become a nickname he uses as a signature at the bottom of posts, and blogs.

he had issues with gay people a while back then he met a gay friend online and had a dillemma because he said he also has a christian friend offline, he made a whole thread about it, I was just messing around because I never heard his resolve on whether he decided to like or dislike his gay friend:cool: