PDA

View Full Version : May be time to get off the fence...

Silver
10-20-2009, 07:11 PM
Traditional Americans are losing their nation
Posted: October 20, 2009
1:00 am Eastern

© 2009

In the brief age of Obama, we have had "truthers," "birthers," tea party activists and town-hall dissenters.

Comes now, the "Oath Keepers." And who might they be?

Writes Alan Maimon in the Las Vegas Review-Journal, Oath Keepers, depending on where one stands, are "either strident defenders of liberty or dangerous peddlers of paranoia."

Formed in March, they are ex-military and police who repledge themselves to defend the Constitution, even if it means disobeying orders. If the U.S. government ordered law enforcement agencies to violate Second Amendment rights by disarming the people, Oath Keepers will not obey.

"The whole point of Oath Keepers is to stop a dictatorship from ever happening here," says founding father Stewart Rhodes, an ex-Army paratrooper and Yale-trained lawyer. "My focus is on the guys with the guns, because they can't do it without them.

"We say if the American people decide it's time for a revolution, we'll fight with you."

Prediction: Brother Rhodes is headed for cable stardom.

And if the Pelosi-Reid progressives went postal over town-hall protesters, calling them "un-American," "Nazis" and "evil-mongers," one can imagine what they will do with the Oath Keepers.
http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=113463

Its gonna get interesting....there are some folks that think fighting for their country is worth the trouble....
maybe its time to pick sides...Obamits or Partiots..

Gaffer
10-21-2009, 09:53 AM
This is why the dark lord wants his civilian defense force. He wants loyalty to him and not the country.

DragonStryk72
10-21-2009, 11:11 AM
Okay, so I don't about the Christ in the classroom part, but otherwise, the Oath Keepers sound alright. Of course I'd want more info on them before I make a firm decision about them.

GW in Ohio
10-21-2009, 12:44 PM
This is why the dark lord wants his civilian defense force. He wants loyalty to him and not the country.

Gaffer, ol' boy.....

If you're really serious....if you actually believe that President Obama is a Saddam Hussein-type dictator with a Republican Guard....if you actually believe this, and you're not just pulling wacko stuff out of your ass to share with your dittohead brethren.....

Then you're crazy as a loon.

stephanie
10-21-2009, 01:22 PM
Gaffer, ol' boy.....

If you're really serious....if you actually believe that President Obama is a Saddam Hussein-type dictator with a Republican Guard....if you actually believe this, and you're not just pulling wacko stuff out of your ass to share with your dittohead brethren.....

do you have any proof that what Gaffer is saying is wrong?
or just maybe you Obama cult followers have your head so far up his ass it's cut off the oxygen to your brains to see the truth hitting you right in the face..

GW in Ohio
10-21-2009, 01:41 PM
do you have any proof that what Gaffer is saying is wrong?
or just maybe you Obama cult followers have your head so far up his ass it's cut off the oxygen to your brains to see the truth hitting you right in the face..

Y'know, steph, I don't actually have any proof that President Barack Obama is not a Saddam Hussein-type dictator who has surrounded himself with an elite Republican Guard and is planning to be dictator for life.

So I guess that means we don't know for sure whether the ol' gaffer is crazy as a loon.

stephanie
10-21-2009, 01:48 PM
Y'know, steph, I don't actually have any proof that President Barack Obama is not a Saddam Hussein-type dictator who has surrounded himself with an elite Republican Guard and is planning to be dictator for life.

So I guess that means we don't know for sure whether the ol' gaffer is crazy as a loon.

Y'know GW, like I said in the thread about Rush and how you all might want to take off the blinders and see what this administration with the help of mainstream media is doing to divide and conquer us American citizens...just maybe you wouldn't think we over here are as crazy as a loon as you all think..

10-21-2009, 02:32 PM
Gaffer, ol' boy.....

Okays, so why does he want a domestic security force as well trained and funded as the military? What threat does he see?

GW in Ohio
10-21-2009, 03:13 PM
Okays, so why does he want a domestic security force as well trained and funded as the military? What threat does he see?

Guys, I couldn't begin to address the paranoid fantasies you've concocted from hanging around exclusively with other right-wing wackos. You guys feed off one another and validate one another's Limbaugh-induced fantasies.

You think Obama is a communist, or an evil dictator who is dismantling the Constitution and laughing like a cartoon villain while doing it.

And the scary thing is, most of you guys have guns, don't you?

stephanie
10-21-2009, 03:21 PM
Guys, I couldn't begin to address the paranoid fantasies you've concocted from hanging around exclusively with other right-wing wackos. You guys feed off one another and validate one another's Limbaugh-induced fantasies.

You think Obama is a communist, or an evil dictator who is dismantling the Constitution and laughing like a cartoon villain while doing it.

yep, most of us have or know how to use guns, so we will protect you brain dead Utopian lefties when the time comes..

and there ain't no thinking the little Marxist is a commie, he is ONE, through and through...you all are just too stupid to believe it..but you all believed everything that the lamestream media and lefty PROPAGANDA websites fed you about President Bush, didn't you..

10-21-2009, 07:05 PM

That doesnt answer the question. We arent the ones claiming Obama wants a Domestic security force. He is the one saying that. So what does he want it for?

GW in Ohio
10-21-2009, 08:05 PM
That doesnt answer the question. We arent the ones claiming Obama wants a Domestic security force. He is the one saying that. So what does he want it for?

This is the first I'm hearing about a "domestic security force," guys. There's nothing about it in the mainstream media.

Is that because the mainstream media is controlled by Obama's Secret Police?

Kathianne
10-21-2009, 08:28 PM
This is the first I'm hearing about a "domestic security force," guys. There's nothing about it in the mainstream media.

Then you are just ill informed, no surprise there:

http://www.thedenverchannel.com/news/16768499/detail.html?rss=den&psp=news

Obama Talks About Service In Colorado Springs

Visit Is Democratic Candidate's Third Visit To State

POSTED: 8:14 am MDT July 2, 2008
UPDATED: 12:55 pm MDT July 2, 2008

COLORADO SPRINGS, Colo. -- Democratic presidential candidate Barack Obama made his third visit to Colorado this year with an appearance in Colorado Springs, normally a stronghold for Republicans.

Obama appeared Wednesday morning for an invitation-only event at the University of Colorado at Colorado Springs. He used the opportunity to lay out his agenda on national service -- both in the military and in civic service....Obama said as president, he's calling for more people to join the military and increase ground forces by 65,000 soldiers and 27,000 Marines.

..."The burden of service has fallen exclusively on to the backs of our military -- and their families -- who have endured tour after tour of duty bravely and brilliantly, even though they haven't always gotten the care and support they have earned," Obama said.

"The men and women of our military -- from Fort Carson to Peterson Air Force base, from the Air Force Academy to the ROTC students here on campus -- have signed up at a time when our troops face an ever-increasing load. Fighting a resurgent Taliban. Targeting al Qaeda. Persevering in the deserts and cities of Iraq. Training foreign militaries. Delivering humanitarian relief. In this young century, our military has answered when called, even as that call has come too often. Through their commitment, their capability, and their courage they have done us all proud.

"But we need to ease the burden on our troops, while meeting the challenges of the 21st century. That's why I will call on a new generation of Americans to join our military, and complete the effort to increase our ground forces by 65,000 soldiers and 27,000 Marines.

Obama said in his speech that he's not just asking for votes but service and active citizenship if he is elected as president.

"Just as we must value and encourage military service across our society, we must honor and expand other opportunities to serve. Because the future of our nation depends on the soldier at Fort Carson, but it also depends on the teacher in East LA, the nurse in Appalachia, the after-school worker in New Orleans, the Peace Corps volunteer in Africa, and the Foreign Service officer in Indonesia. Americans have shown that they want to step up," Obama said.

Obama said he would expand the Peace Corps, Americorps and USA Freedom Corps, and start a new Energy Corps. He also said he would ask veterans to help other veterans find jobs and services, and to help military families.

Obama also pledged to increase the nation's Foreign Service and reopen consulates in other nations....

10-21-2009, 08:35 PM

How on earth do you not know about this? are you living under a rock. He's been talking about this since the campaign!

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Tt2yGzHfy7s&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Tt2yGzHfy7s&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

I have no idea why the media has been ignoring it.

Gaffer
10-21-2009, 08:51 PM

He stated very clearly that he wanted a domestic security force as well equipt and as well funded as the military. He said it during his campaign speeches. Along with his promise to fundamentally change the country. Did you even listen to the man you love so much or was that tingle down your leg too distracting. He also said "this is the greatest country in the world and we're going to change it". Listen to everything he has said. While he says thing to inspire he is also telling us what he intends to do if you look closely.

Look at who he surrounds himself with. A challenge he made himself. Left wing kooks and communists, lobbyists,environmental wacko's, corrupt business types, thugs, criminals and felons, unions and groups like ACORN. He controls most of the media, the banks, the car companies, oil and utilities,schools and even the arts. He's trying to get health care so he can control what you eat, how you live, how you raise your family, where you live. He's laid it all out dozens of times in his speeches and actions.

He hasn't established enough power yet to be a saddam. He hasn't got his brown shirts (purple seems to be the way he's going) in place yet. He will use the IRS, through the health care bill, to come down on whoever he wants too. It takes a while to get everything into place. He needs the useful idiots, like yourself, to go along and support him. Your just a tool.

If you looked at other sites and blogs and watched something beside his TV shows and news you would have a different perspective on things. The truth is out there gw. You just chose not to see it or you chose to ignore it.

I predict the voter fraud and corruption in 2010 is going to be rampant. It's the only way the democrats can win. Many are on the verge of losing their seats because of the health care bill. It's not the repubs and conservatives that are causing the problems. It's the real democrats that are worried about losing their seats because their constituents are against the bill. That bill contains a lot more than just health care concerns.

So, yeah, I am crazy. I'm a nut case. But, unlike you, I can read the writing on the wall. If we are not careful there will be a saddam sitting in the house and senate smoking a cigar and smiling as those who spoke against him are taken out and shot.

sgtdmski
10-21-2009, 11:12 PM

Not our problem that liberals hate guns and support gun control. You really should have thought about that one in advanced. Did you really believe that the military would support you after all the shit you have pulled???

I mean come on calling them baby killers, and dumb. My God who are the idiots now??????????????????????

dmk

GW in Ohio
10-22-2009, 08:31 AM
Not our problem that liberals hate guns and support gun control. You really should have thought about that one in advanced. Did you really believe that the military would support you after all the shit you have pulled???

I mean come on calling them baby killers, and dumb. My God who are the idiots now??????????????????????

dmk

dmk: I'm labeled a liberal around here, so I guess I am one. That's fine by me.

But I don't "hate" guns and I support your right to own them. I don't own a gun. I live in a safe suburb and don't feel any need to own one. I wouldn't mind having a nice handgun for recreational shooting, but guns scare my wife, so I don't own one.

I never called any American service personnel baby killers....never called them anything but the best people we've got. I don't think anyone's called our servicemen baby killers in a long time. From what I can see, the attitude of Americans is respect and appreciation toward them.