PDA

View Full Version : Police: Dad ran over ‘Westernized’ daughter

actsnoblemartin
10-22-2009, 10:12 AM
Arizona man allegedly upset she wasn't following traditional Iraqi values

PEORIA, Ariz. - Police in a Phoenix suburb are looking for a father suspected of running down his daughter because she was becoming too "Westernized" and was not living according to their traditional Iraqi values.

Police say 48-year-old Faleh Hassan Almaleki of Glendale allegedly ran his daughter down Tuesday at an Arizona Department of Economic Security parking lot in Peoria.

DragonStryk72
10-22-2009, 10:33 AM
Wow, yeah, there's just crazy everywhere.

actsnoblemartin
10-28-2009, 05:10 PM
committed by muslims predominantly

Wow, yeah, there's just crazy everywhere.

Kathianne
10-28-2009, 05:24 PM
Here's a link to the story:

http://abcnews.go.com/WN/US/arizona-police-hunt-muslim-father-ran-westernized-daughter/story?id=8890844

Trigg
10-29-2009, 11:58 AM
Arizona man allegedly upset she wasn't following traditional Iraqi values

PEORIA, Ariz. - Police in a Phoenix suburb are looking for a father suspected of running down his daughter because she was becoming too "Westernized" and was not living according to their traditional Iraqi values.

Police say 48-year-old Faleh Hassan Almaleki of Glendale allegedly ran his daughter down Tuesday at an Arizona Department of Economic Security parking lot in Peoria.

So basically here's a guy who was trying to raise his daughter the right way. She was probably running around being loud and obnoxious........dressing slutty and letting it all hang out like most of todays women.

The father wanted his daughter to be able to get married, but who'd take her in the state she was in.

Better to off her than put up with her disgusting ways.

*sarcasm* because of your other thread.

actsnoblemartin
10-29-2009, 01:55 PM
absolutely dishonest, and wrong.

I have never suggested murdering anyone is an appropriate remedy

Many american men would take her, so thats a lie on your part

You dont know what she was doing, so your just assuming, making an ass of you and me.

So basically here's a guy who was trying to raise his daughter the right way. She was probably running around being loud and obnoxious........dressing slutty and letting it all hang out like most of todays women.

The father wanted his daughter to be able to get married, but who'd take her in the state she was in.

Better to off her than put up with her disgusting ways.

*sarcasm* because of your other thread.

Gaffer
10-29-2009, 02:51 PM
absolutely dishonest, and wrong.

I have never suggested murdering anyone is an appropriate remedy

Many american men would take her, so thats a lie on your part

You dont know what she was doing, so your just assuming, making an ass of you and me.

Take note Martin, Trigg was being sarcastic.

This guy should spend the rest of his life in prison and if he is ever released he should be deported immediately. Anyone that wants to immigrate to this country should be willing to embrace our culture and renounce the one they left. If he wants to be an iraqi muslim then he should stay in iraq. If someone doesn't like our culture they can stay where they are.

gabosaurus
10-29-2009, 04:41 PM
Martin, find me an Iraqi man who put one of his kids in a microwave oven. Or a woman who drowned her kids in the bathtub. Both of them thought God had told them to do so.

actsnoblemartin
10-29-2009, 05:07 PM
it may have been sarcastic, but it felt like as slap in the face. when this thread has nothing to do with my thread

I agree with what you said, if you cant handle our culture, as much as i dont always agree with it, then leave.

Im entitled to my opinion, but im not telling women how to dress.

I never told any of my gf's how to dress.

Take note Martin, Trigg was being sarcastic.

This guy should spend the rest of his life in prison and if he is ever released he should be deported immediately. Anyone that wants to immigrate to this country should be willing to embrace our culture and renounce the one they left. If he wants to be an iraqi muslim then he should stay in iraq. If someone doesn't like our culture they can stay where they are.

actsnoblemartin
10-29-2009, 05:10 PM
that isnt entirely true.

Most honor killings are more tribal in nature, meaning. Perhaps they felt god's laws were being violated, but they kill them to get their honor back, not god's honor

Martin, find me an Iraqi man who put one of his kids in a microwave oven. Or a woman who drowned her kids in the bathtub. Both of them thought God had told them to do so.

im not gonna get in a debate about this, muslim extremists can quote scripture when they kill innocence, other religious books dont say kill your daughter for not being christian enough

why the need to slander christians?

chesswarsnow
10-29-2009, 06:25 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. This muslim got it right, if you don't obey the whoran, then its time to KILL KILL KILL!!!!!!
2. He knew what he was supposed to do and did it.
3. Islam itself is guilty as hell.
4. Ban it from American shores.
5. Listen to what I tells ya, or pay the price, you decide.:eek:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Trigg
10-29-2009, 08:31 PM
it may have been sarcastic, but it felt like as slap in the face. when this thread has nothing to do with my thread

I agree with what you said, if you cant handle our culture, as much as i dont always agree with it, then leave.

Im entitled to my opinion, but im not telling women how to dress.

I never told any of my gf's how to dress.

Please you've posted thread after thread about how women don't dress respectfully and how they need to stop "letting it all hang out".

How exactly is that NOT telling women how to dress?

actsnoblemartin
10-29-2009, 08:33 PM
im giving my opinion, im not out there yelling at women or telling them how to dress

you apparently think women should dress like whores, according to your attitude

apparently women can do no wrong, and are beyond criticism

let me bow down oh lordess trigg

:lol:

Please you've posted thread after thread about how women don't dress respectfully and how they need to stop "letting it all hang out".

How exactly is that NOT telling women how to dress?

Trigg
10-29-2009, 08:44 PM
im giving my opinion, im not out there yelling at women or telling them how to dress

you apparently think women should dress like whores, according to your attitude

apparently women can do no wrong, and are beyond criticism

let me bow down oh lordess trigg

:lol:

Oh, good lord, calm down.

Where have I ever said women can do no wrong??????????????

Should young girls cover up more? YES they should, I don't need to go to the mall and see their asses hanging out.

Unlike you however, I think women who work hard and are nice people are in the majority. Just like I think men who are hardworking are in the majority.

Kathianne
10-29-2009, 08:49 PM

Should young girls cover up more? YES they should, I don't need to go to the mall and see their asses hanging out.

Unlike you however, I think women who work hard and are nice people are in the majority. Just like I think men who are hardworking are in the majority.

I understand what you've posted, as I'm quite sure you do what I've posted. Lots of men and women dress in ways that I don't care for. Then again, I wouldn't date someone that turned me off, much less consider marriage. :laugh2:

My point for Martin originally was that while he's entitled to his opinions, when he makes blanket statements about women, he's going to find responses that do find offense. In this case it sounds like he's looking for women to dress like Donna Reed and act like Marabel Morgan.

Trigg
10-29-2009, 08:56 PM
I understand what you've posted, as I'm quite sure you do what I've posted. Lots of men and women dress in ways that I don't care for. Then again, I wouldn't date someone that turned me off, much less consider marriage. :laugh2:

My point for Martin originally was that while he's entitled to his opinions, when he makes blanket statements about women, he's going to find responses that do find offense. In this case it sounds like he's looking for women to dress like Donna Reed and act like Marabel Morgan.

I probably shouldn't have brought one thread into another the way I did. But I was annoyed.......that's my only excuse.......I'm gonna stick with it.

Kathianne
10-29-2009, 09:01 PM
I probably shouldn't have brought one thread into another the way I did. But I was annoyed.......that's my only excuse.......I'm gonna stick with it.

Oh what the heck, we're all following the gist! :laugh2:

actsnoblemartin
10-29-2009, 10:07 PM
fair enough, i can be a lil oversensitive bitch at times :coffee:

actsnoblemartin
10-29-2009, 10:09 PM
dont get me started on men's fashion trends with their saggy pants, its disgusting

I have no clue who donna reed or marabel morgan

I just want a woman who is sweet, assertive, kind, patient, and sensual

nothing mousy about that

actsnoblemartin
10-29-2009, 10:10 PM
I can understand that and im sorry if you felt offended, i can be tough to deal with at times

:coffee:

actsnoblemartin
10-29-2009, 10:11 PM
but beyond the excuses, of wanting my own space, and fear of divorce

I dont think their is a woman out their that can put up with me :dunno:, and my disabilities, aspergers, ocd, anxiety.

I just feel like ill never find her, because 90% of women want kids, and how will i ever find a patient, kind, loving, sweet, sensual women, who also dont want kids

so i feel hopeless and unworthy.

and socially afraid, because of my aspergers, how will i find a woman who will understand me, and the fact i have an eating disorder

I would love to find a woman who could convince me she could be my dragon, and love me through thick and thin, if youve seen shrek, the donkey ends up with the dragon

so there you go.

I truly only wanted a discussion, about marriage.

and some of you, are being very helpful