PDA

View Full Version : Undefeated no more!

sgtdmski
10-25-2009, 03:22 PM
Well the Pittsburgh Steelers defense came on big in the 4th quarter, after bending they came up with two big turnovers. A forced fumble by the Deisel, Brett Keisel returned for a touchdown by LaMarr Woodley, and Keyaron Fox intercepting Brett Favre and returning it for a touchdown.

Did you see the convoy the Steelers had on those returns??? Brought back memories of the SuperBowl.

Next up for the Steelers after a bye week will be the Denver Broncos on Monday night. Will the Broncos still be undefeated? Will the Steelers be able to go into Denver and end their streak as well. I guess I will be rooting for Denver next weekend!!!

dmk

jimnyc
10-25-2009, 07:26 PM
I thought it would be a QB duel that Ben would win but instead it was a defensive day, and luckily the Steelers didn't let another go in the 4th quarter.

Go Steelers!! :gs:

sgtdmski
10-27-2009, 08:32 PM
Well Troy is back and finally the defense seems to be responding. Our next game is against Denver, unfortunately I do not think that FS Ryan Clark will be playing. He is not injured but he has sickle cell trait, and that is what caused his spleen to rupture.

So it looks like Clark will be a healthy scratch. After a few of the big hits he had this last week breaking up passes he will definitely be missed.

dmk