PDA

View Full Version : *Biggest Balls In America*

chesswarsnow
10-26-2009, 08:07 AM
Sorry bout that,

1. That would be *Al Gore*.
2. He has been harping on *Global Warming* even before he was elected Vise President, in the 1980's, he got Clinton's attention, preaching *Global Warming* like someone sent by God to be a *Global Warming Prophet*:laugh2:
3. And why is it, all these Democratic Liberals, always pick a raving idiot to be the Vice?
4. Obama picked a baffoon too, to be his Vice, he has to get all his thoughts run by some reality checker, before he can open his mouth.:laugh2:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

CSM
10-26-2009, 08:34 AM
Sorry bout that,

1. That would be *Al Gore*.
2. He has been harping on *Global Warming* even before he was elected Vise President, in the 1980's, he got Clinton's attention, preaching *Global Warming* like someone sent by God to be a *Global Warming Prophet*:laugh2:
3. And why is it, all these Democratic Liberals, always pick a raving idiot to be the Vice?
4. Obama picked a baffoon too, to be his Vice, he has to get all his thoughts run by some reality checker, before he can open his mouth.:laugh2:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

I dont think the Dems have cornered the market on selecting "raving idiots" as VPs.

chesswarsnow
10-26-2009, 08:39 AM
Sorry bout that,

I dont think the Dems have cornered the market on selecting "raving idiots" as VPs.

1. Ok, I'll bite.
2. Can I get some samples?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

CSM
10-26-2009, 08:54 AM
Sorry bout that,

1. Ok, I'll bite.
2. Can I get some samples?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Dan Q. remember him?

crin63
10-26-2009, 09:55 AM
They pick the idiots to preserve their own lives. No one would want the VP in charge so the president is safe.