PDA

View Full Version : Articles of Impeachment To Be Filed On Cheney

stephanie
04-17-2007, 06:52 PM
Looks like he's reached his boiling point. :poke:

Rep. Dennis Kucinich (D-Ohio), the most liberal of the Democratic presidential candidates in the primary field, declared in a letter sent to his Democratic House colleagues this morning that he plans to file articles of impeachment against Vice President Dick Cheney.

Kucinich has made ending the war in Iraq the central theme of his campaign. He has even taken aim at the leading Democratic presidential candidates in the field for their votes on authorizing the war.

Article II, Section 4 of the Constitution gives Congress the authority to impeach the president, vice president and "all civil Officers of the United States" for "treason, bribery, or other high Crimes and Misdemeanors."

Sources tell the Sleuth that in light of the mass killings at Virginia Tech Monday, Kucinich's impeachment plans have been put on hold. There will be no action this week, they say.

Kucinich's office had no comment on the Congressman's "Dear Colleague" letter -- which apparently was drafted over the weekend, before the school massacre -- or on what the focus of articles of impeachment against Cheney would be.

But Kucinich shouldn't hold his breath on getting anywhere with his impeachment plan. "We'll see a Kucinich Administration before we'll see a Cheney impeachment," quipped one Democratic aide.

Here is the text of his letter, a copy of which was forwarded to the Sleuth:

April 17, 2007

Dear Colleague:

This week I intend to introduce Articles of Impeachment with respect to the conduct of Vice President Cheney. Please have your staff contact my office . . . if you would like to receive a confidential copy of the document prior to its introduction in the House.

Sincerely,

/s/

Dennis J. Kucinich

Member of Congress
http://blog.washingtonpost.com/sleuth/2007/04/articles_of_impeachment_to_be.html

LiberalNation
04-17-2007, 06:55 PM
Don't know how much hope this has of passing.

loosecannon
04-17-2007, 11:00 PM
Don't know how much hope this has of passing.

Doesn't matter, the first articles against Nixon fell flat but they introduced the idea and it gained popularity awaiting the cu de gras.

This will add to the increasing pressure on the BA from all sides.

And the walls will come tumbling down eventually.

I can't wait to hear what the charges are.

Bush can't be far behind.

Gunny
04-17-2007, 11:08 PM
Looks like he's reached his boiling point. :poke:

Rep. Dennis Kucinich (D-Ohio), the most liberal of the Democratic presidential candidates in the primary field, declared in a letter sent to his Democratic House colleagues this morning that he plans to file articles of impeachment against Vice President Dick Cheney.

Kucinich has made ending the war in Iraq the central theme of his campaign. He has even taken aim at the leading Democratic presidential candidates in the field for their votes on authorizing the war.

Article II, Section 4 of the Constitution gives Congress the authority to impeach the president, vice president and "all civil Officers of the United States" for "treason, bribery, or other high Crimes and Misdemeanors."

Sources tell the Sleuth that in light of the mass killings at Virginia Tech Monday, Kucinich's impeachment plans have been put on hold. There will be no action this week, they say.

Kucinich's office had no comment on the Congressman's "Dear Colleague" letter -- which apparently was drafted over the weekend, before the school massacre -- or on what the focus of articles of impeachment against Cheney would be.

But Kucinich shouldn't hold his breath on getting anywhere with his impeachment plan. "We'll see a Kucinich Administration before we'll see a Cheney impeachment," quipped one Democratic aide.

Here is the text of his letter, a copy of which was forwarded to the Sleuth:

April 17, 2007

Dear Colleague:

This week I intend to introduce Articles of Impeachment with respect to the conduct of Vice President Cheney. Please have your staff contact my office . . . if you would like to receive a confidential copy of the document prior to its introduction in the House.

Sincerely,

/s/

Dennis J. Kucinich

Member of Congress
http://blog.washingtonpost.com/sleuth/2007/04/articles_of_impeachment_to_be.html

Wanna bet they nail him for filing his folders in reverse-alphabetical order or some other equally important reason.

Congress needs to be impeached for abuse of power. This amounts to no more than throwing shit against the wall to see if it'll stick.

5stringJeff
04-17-2007, 11:25 PM
Doesn't matter, the first articles against Nixon fell flat but they introduced the idea and it gained popularity awaiting the cu de gras.

This will add to the increasing pressure on the BA from all sides.

And the walls will come tumbling down eventually.

I can't wait to hear what the charges are.

Bush can't be far behind.

I know this must be a wet dream of yours, but neither of them will ever be impeached.

Gunny
04-17-2007, 11:29 PM
I know this must be a wet dream of yours, but neither of them will ever be impeached.

Hell, let 'em do it. Might be what it takes to wake up some otherwise sleeping people to what the Dems are all about ... exacting revenge for being ousted from power.

Samantha
04-17-2007, 11:42 PM
Go Kucinich! :clap:

Gunny
04-17-2007, 11:46 PM

Yeah, I agree. Matter of fact, we should just stop with the BS and have a civil war. Why not? Our government is, and being cheerled by people like you.

I didn't vote for anyone to go to DC and represent me in a partisan-based government civil war. I voted for them to go and accomplish something for the good of this Nation and the people in it.

Or have you forgotten that's what the government is supposed to do?

Samantha
04-17-2007, 11:54 PM
Yeah, I agree. Matter of fact, we should just stop with the BS and have a civil war. Why not? Our government is, and being cheerled by people like you.

I didn't vote for anyone to go to DC and represent me in a partisan-based government civil war. I voted for them to go and accomplish something for the good of this Nation and the people in it.

Or have you forgotten that's what the government is supposed to do?Wait, you just agreed with me for real about the Haditha killers right? Now you're sarcastically agreeing?

What does a civil war have to do with the Bush administration violating the constitution and leading us to war on lies? It's not a partisan issue. It's an issue of right and wrong, law and order, corruption and deceipt.

lily
04-17-2007, 11:55 PM

I'd be careful there Sam.......impeaching Cheney will put a viable candidate in the '08 running. Right now they've got squat.

Gunny
04-18-2007, 12:00 AM
Wait, you just agreed with me for real about the Haditha killers right? Now you're sarcastically agreeing?

What does a civil war have to do with the Bush administration violating the constitution and leading us to war on lies? It's not a partisan issue. It's an issue of right and wrong, law and order, corruption and deceipt.

If it is as you say, then you may as well lock every politician in the states up and be done with it. It is partisan when you're calling only one side criminal and not the other.

My statement excluded NEITHER side. Both sides are engaged in this BS, and one side is no worse than the other.

Samantha
04-18-2007, 12:04 AM
If it is as you say, then you may as well lock every politician in the states up and be done with it. It is partisan when you're calling only one side criminal and not the other.

My statement excluded NEITHER side. Both sides are engaged in this BS, and one side is no worse than the other.
The side that holds the power is the side that becomes corrupt. It's the Repubs turn at this time. There are no dem scandals right now, except the guy with the 90 grand in his freezer, but repubs Hastert and Frist that are holding back his investigation because they don't like the FBI searching congressional offices!

It's not partisan to call the side in power corrupt, when there are so many scandals knocking them down.

After a few years of Dem total control, sadly we will see corruption too.

This is why we need checks and balances. One party in the white house, the other in the congress.

I hope American learns this lesson.

stephanie
04-18-2007, 12:07 AM

I agree...That's why I'd like to see term limits in Congress..

loosecannon
04-18-2007, 12:09 AM
a partisan moron sed Congress needs to be impeached for abuse of power. This amounts to no more than throwing shit against the wall to see if it'll stick.

yeah, you know nothing about the charges, you just assume outta the bounty of your ass that this is abuse of power and a fishing expedition.

No doubt your partisan moron pres will concur.

loosecannon
04-18-2007, 12:11 AM

You know this because you are God?

Listen I bet you called the midterm right down to Webb's victory too right?

Wanna bet you turn out to be wrong again?

loosecannon
04-18-2007, 12:13 AM
Hell, let 'em do it. Might be what it takes to wake up some otherwise sleeping people to what the Dems are all about ... exacting revenge for being ousted from power.

Coming from the party that wasted $50 million so they could discover that Bill C got a blow job that sounds a large bit hypocritical and intellectually dishonest.

Course you really don't care. You are just BS and faking it.

loosecannon
04-18-2007, 12:16 AM
I didn't vote for anyone to go to DC and represent me in a partisan-based government civil war.

You mean you didn't vote the GOP into all three branches of the gummit?

Cuz nobody in 100 years has abused power and engaged in political civil war like the GOP of the last 6 years.

Or are you forgetting the last 6 years?

Besides, you voted for the losers last round, and lost.

loosecannon
04-18-2007, 12:19 AM
and one side is no worse than the other.

No, the GOP is much, much, much worse. Much more corrupt. Much more at odds with the will of the people. Much more the cause of our current problems.

You simply back the party that hates America.

Baron Von Esslingen
04-18-2007, 01:46 AM
No, the GOP is much, much, much worse. Much more corrupt. Much more at odds with the will of the people. Much more the cause of our current problems.

And emptied the treasury into the pockets of the richest 1%, just as predicted.

A Cheney impeachment proceeding would certainly be better TV than the reruns we are watching now. Let's go!

04-18-2007, 01:47 AM

You mean days... we are already seeing it.

04-18-2007, 01:48 AM
You know, the libs are so eager to draft up articles to Impeach Cheney that they seem to be forgetting that he has to commit a crime to be impeached for.

Baron Von Esslingen
04-18-2007, 01:51 AM
I hardly know where to start...

Gunny
04-18-2007, 06:38 AM
The side that holds the power is the side that becomes corrupt. It's the Repubs turn at this time. There are no dem scandals right now, except the guy with the 90 grand in his freezer, but repubs Hastert and Frist that are holding back his investigation because they don't like the FBI searching congressional offices!

It's not partisan to call the side in power corrupt, when there are so many scandals knocking them down.

This is why we need checks and balances. One party in the white house, the other in the congress.

I hope American learns this lesson.

I disagree. Both sides are equally-corrupt. One side holding power does not negate the other.

It's very-much partisan to say the Dems are not currupt but the Republicans are.

Gunny
04-18-2007, 06:41 AM
yeah, you know nothing about the charges, you just assume outta the bounty of your ass that this is abuse of power and a fishing expedition.

No doubt your partisan moron pres will concur.

Since you nothing of what motivates me other than what you presume, I'd have to say you just pulled that partisan, second-grade insult out of your ass.

Gunny
04-18-2007, 06:46 AM
Coming from the party that wasted $50 million so they could discover that Bill C got a blow job that sounds a large bit hypocritical and intellectually dishonest.

Course you really don't care. You are just BS and faking it.

Yet anothe baseless assumption the part of the self-proclaimed genius come to enlighten us all.

Just so happens I was opposed to shifting the Whitewater investigation from Hillary to whether or not Bill got a hummer.

What he did was wrong. And just to clarify, that would be by MY moral standard and I don't give a flying fuck whether or not you like or agree with it.

That little circus was not worth the time, effort nor money spent on it, and in the end, all we got was Bill Clinton on the tube making a perfect, loosecannon argument, tap-dancing around actual fact with some relativist bullshit.

Gunny
04-18-2007, 06:49 AM
You mean you didn't vote the GOP into all three branches of the gummit?

Cuz nobody in 100 years has abused power and engaged in political civil war like the GOP of the last 6 years.

Or are you forgetting the last 6 years?

Besides, you voted for the losers last round, and lost.

You bet i did, for the simple fact that lame fucks like you make up the only other choice.

Your last accusation is just more pulling shit out your ass. The GOP hasn't waged any civil war because they didn't have the balls to do it when they should have.

Gunny
04-18-2007, 06:49 AM

Blind, baseless, partisan assertion.

Gunny
04-18-2007, 06:51 AM
I hardly know where to start...

Your baseless, partisan accusation you have been spewing the past couple of years HARDLY constitute "crimes."

Nuc
04-18-2007, 07:22 AM

Ain't THAT the truth!!!!!!!!!:cheers2:

CockySOB
04-18-2007, 07:31 AM
I'd be careful there Sam.......impeaching Cheney will put a viable candidate in the '08 running. Right now they've got squat.

Not to mention being a clarion call to the Republican voters which stayed home in 2006. So yeah, let 'em try to impeach either POTUS or VPOTUS. Worst move the Democrats could possibly make. And if Kucinich does this, he ought to receive a letter of gratitude from the RNC.

loosecannon
04-18-2007, 09:49 AM
You mean days... we are already seeing it.

You are also seeing a lotta things that ain't there, like success in Iraq, a muslim enemy, justification for the Iraq war, and as Baron sed the bankrupting of the US for nothing.

Then there is that Pelosi fantasy

loosecannon
04-18-2007, 09:53 AM
I disagree. Both sides are equally-corrupt.

And that is your opinion, never mind the K street project and dozens of solid examples that suggest otherwise.

It's very-much partisan to say the Dems are not currupt but the Republicans are.

Well Sam didn't say that. And even if she had the GOP is presently far more corrupt than the dems based on current abuse of power.

The dems have not had much power to abuse of late.

But Frankly, the party that wasted $50 million to find out that BC got a BJ ain't got no creds left to stand on.

loosecannon
04-18-2007, 09:55 AM
Since you nothing of what motivates me other than what you presume, I'd have to say you just pulled that partisan, second-grade insult out of your ass.

No I pulled it outta your post.

Do you mean to say that you already know what Kuccinich's charges against Cheney are?

So you just jumped to a conclusion based on no knowledge of the charges that they amount to a witch hunt.

loosecannon
04-18-2007, 09:57 AM
Your baseless, partisan accusation you have been spewing the past couple of years HARDLY constitute "crimes."

And yet you assert that it is a FACT that your baseless partisan allegations of pelosi amount to unethical behavior.

Try applying your advice to yourself.

loosecannon
04-18-2007, 10:01 AM
You bet i did, for the simple fact that lame fucks like you make up the only other choice.

Your last accusation is just more pulling shit out your ass. The GOP hasn't waged any civil war because they didn't have the balls to do it when they should have.

No Gunny, the K street project directly contradicts you.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/K_Street_Project

The K Street Project is an effort by the Republican Party to pressure Washington lobbying firms to hire Republicans in top positions, and to reward loyal GOP lobbyists with access to influential officials. It was launched in 1995 by Republican strategist Grover Norquist and then-House majority whip Tom DeLay. It has been criticized as being part of a "coziness" between the GOP and large corporations which has allegedly allowed business to rewrite government regulations affecting their own industries in some cases (see Dick Cheney energy task force).

Shortly after the 1994 elections which gave a majority of seats to Republican candidates, DeLay called prominent Washington lobbyists into his office. He had pulled the public records of political contributions that they made to Democrats and Republicans. According to Texans for Public Justice, "he reminded them that Republicans were in charge and their political giving had better reflect that—or else. The "or else" was a threat to cut off access to the Republican House leadership."

if that isn't political civil war I dunno what is.

Try to put to rest one of your serial lies per day Gunny.

04-18-2007, 10:58 AM
You are also seeing a lotta things that ain't there, like success in Iraq, a muslim enemy, justification for the Iraq war, and as Baron sed the bankrupting of the US for nothing.

Then there is that Pelosi fantasy

Because we don't have muslim terrorists seeking to destroy this nation right? Saddam wasn't an oppressive dictator who wanted weapons of mass destructions to use against his enemies, including us, right? We haven't removed said dictator and helped the Iraqis develop their own constitution, right?

So you want to talk about fantasies? 9/11 by itself is enough to wake anyone up from the one you are in, but i guess youd rather ignore it and sleep alittle longer. Hopefully we have enough time to wake you people up to the threat.

loosecannon
04-18-2007, 11:11 AM
Because we don't have muslim terrorists seeking to destroy this nation right?

Actually we have very little evidence that the AQ that attacked the WTC even exists anymore.

Saddam wasn't an oppressive dictator who wanted weapons of mass destructions to use against his enemies, including us, right?

Saddam was a brutal dictator because binding Iraq into one nation demands that kind of approach as evidence by utter failure to succeed where Saddam thrived.

And obviously Saddam posed zero threat to the US.

We haven't removed said dictator and helped the Iraqis develop their own constitution, right?

empty words, we destroyed their nation and it may never be recovered.

Gunny
04-18-2007, 11:15 AM
No I pulled it outta your post.

Do you mean to say that you already know what Kuccinich's charges against Cheney are?

So you just jumped to a conclusion based on no knowledge of the charges that they amount to a witch hunt.

I think it was obvious that I came to the conclusion Kucinich has nothing on which to base charges, and I could care less what they are.

That's my opinion. Don't like it? Tough shit.

And no, you didn't pull your assumption from my post.

Gunny
04-18-2007, 11:16 AM
And that is your opinion, never mind the K street project and dozens of solid examples that suggest otherwise.

Well Sam didn't say that. And even if she had the GOP is presently far more corrupt than the dems based on current abuse of power.

The dems have not had much power to abuse of late.

But Frankly, the party that wasted $50 million to find out that BC got a BJ ain't got no creds left to stand on.

I see. So it's okay in your opinion to prepetuate a perceived wrong by compounding it with more wrong instead of doing what is right?

manu1959
04-18-2007, 11:16 AM
Actually we have very little evidence that the AQ that attacked the WTC even exists anymore.
so bush's war is working?:poke:

Saddam was a brutal dictator because binding Iraq into one nation demands that kind of approach as evidence by utter failure to succeed where Saddam thrived.
so you are for a more brutal war on terror....you know torture and stuff:poke:

and obviously Saddam posed zero threat to the US.
except when he put a hit on the pres:poke:

empty words, we destroyed their nation and it may never be recovered.
yes ... but more likely because the dems will demand a repeat of rawanda:poke:

:poke:

Gunny
04-18-2007, 11:19 AM
No Gunny, the K street project directly contradicts you.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/K_Street_Project

The K Street Project is an effort by the Republican Party to pressure Washington lobbying firms to hire Republicans in top positions, and to reward loyal GOP lobbyists with access to influential officials. It was launched in 1995 by Republican strategist Grover Norquist and then-House majority whip Tom DeLay. It has been criticized as being part of a "coziness" between the GOP and large corporations which has allegedly allowed business to rewrite government regulations affecting their own industries in some cases (see Dick Cheney energy task force).

Shortly after the 1994 elections which gave a majority of seats to Republican candidates, DeLay called prominent Washington lobbyists into his office. He had pulled the public records of political contributions that they made to Democrats and Republicans. According to Texans for Public Justice, "he reminded them that Republicans were in charge and their political giving had better reflect that—or else. The "or else" was a threat to cut off access to the Republican House leadership."

if that isn't political civil war I dunno what is.

Try to put to rest one of your serial lies per day Gunny.

This contradicts me how?

You're going to tell me corporate money doesn't back Democrats?:lmao:

Gunny
04-18-2007, 11:27 AM
And yet you assert that it is a FACT that your baseless partisan allegations of pelosi amount to unethical behavior.

Try applying your advice to yourself.

You were proven wrong. Get over it and move on and quit trying to hijack yet another thread because you just can't accept that fact?

I apply the same standard to myself, but thanks for your concern.

Samantha
04-18-2007, 12:17 PM
Because we don't have muslim terrorists seeking to destroy this nation right? We have more now than ever before because of our aggression. Every Iraqi we kill has extended family that want revenge. Muslims around the world take our killing of Iraqis as Christians killing Muslims, not as "bringing freedom and democracy" or "liberating Iraqis" or any of the other lies the Bush admin has told about why we are occupying Iraq.

Saddam wasn't an oppressive dictator who wanted weapons of mass destructions to use against his enemies, including us, right? So we should invade and occupy every country that "wants" WMD?

Good luck.

We haven't removed said dictator and helped the Iraqis develop their own constitution, right?That's going real well....

/sarcasm

So you want to talk about fantasies? 9/11 by itself is enough to wake anyone up from the one you are in, but i guess youd rather ignore it and sleep alittle longer. Hopefully we have enough time to wake you people up to the threat.The fantasy is that the Iraq war is doing something to fight against terrorism. The truth is the Iraq war is spreading terrorism, growing terrorists and making the middle east more unstable than ever.

Talk about sleeping through it and ignoring the threat! Actually what Bush and his supporters are doing isn't sleeping through and ignoring the threat, you all are feeding the hate and growing the threat.

Mr. P
04-18-2007, 12:37 PM
All politics ALL the time. Impeach the VP, for what? Wait it's
Please have your staff contact my office . . . if you would like to receive a confidential copy of the document prior to its introduction in the House.

F'kin looser. :laugh2:

Baron Von Esslingen
04-18-2007, 12:39 PM
Especially when the army we are training is full of Shia who are chomping at the bit to get back at the Sunni minority that ran things under Saddam for 30 years. We are arming the very people who are sending out death squads to kill Sunni and the Sunni respond with terrorist attacks and we are right in the middle.

Gunny
04-18-2007, 12:44 PM
Especially when the army we are training is full of Shia who are chomping at the bit to get back at the Sunni minority that ran things under Saddam for 30 years. We are arming the very people who are sending out death squads to kill Sunni and the Sunni respond with terrorist attacks and we are right in the middle.

Now where's that thread that accused Bush of supporting the Sunni's .....:lmao:

Samantha
04-18-2007, 12:46 PM

The Sunni, Saddam loyalists are being backed by our "ally" Saudi Arabia. Cheney was ordered to go to Saudi Arabia to be warned that if we leave Iraq, the Saudis will officially send in the support and funding for the Sunni Saddam loyalists to fight against the shia. So now we are fighting against our ally Saudi Arabia's Sunnis and supporting our enemy Iran's Shias.

Does this make sense to anyone?

Mr. P
04-18-2007, 12:51 PM
The Sunni, Saddam loyalists are being backed by our "ally" Saudi Arabia. Cheney was ordered to go to Saudi Arabia to be warned that if we leave Iraq, the Saudis will officially send in the support and funding for the Sunni Saddam loyalists to fight against the shia. So now we are fighting against our ally Saudi Arabia's Sunnis and supporting our enemy Iran's Shias.

Do we have proof of this? Not saying it may not be true, just wondering if there is a credible link.

Gunny
04-18-2007, 12:51 PM

About as much sense as the thread that's around here somewhere accusing Bush of supporting the Sunni's.

Maybe tomorrow we'll be supporting the Kurds against both sunni and shia.:poke:

Pale Rider
04-18-2007, 01:07 PM

He "LIED UNDER OATH" you stupid fuck. You bullshit around facts and details just like that filthy old greasy hippie did. Maybe if he'd have just been a man and told the truth instead of lying through his teeth about everything he did, it wouldn't have taken that much time and money. Ever think of that Ienstein?

I've been reading your shit, and 99% of it is pure horse manure. Is this all you do here? Spew this kind of garbage?

loosecannon
04-18-2007, 01:40 PM
I think it was obvious that I came to the conclusion Kucinich has nothing on which to base charges, and I could care less what they are.

That's my opinion. Don't like it? Tough shit.

And no, you didn't pull your assumption from my post.

Sure I did, you just repeated it.

You have no facts yet you form an opinion, iow pulled it outta your ass.

loosecannon
04-18-2007, 01:42 PM
This contradicts me how?

You're going to tell me corporate money doesn't back Democrats?:lmao:

The K street project was a conspiracy by the GOP to make sure that corporate money only benefits the GOP

loosecannon
04-18-2007, 01:44 PM
You were proven wrong. Get over it and move on and quit trying to hijack yet another thread because you just can't accept that fact?

I apply the same standard to myself, but thanks for your concern.

No Gunny I was not proven wrong.

You failed to present an argument.

And no you don't apply the same standards to yourself.

loosecannon
04-18-2007, 01:47 PM
Do we have proof of this? Not saying it may not be true, just wondering if there is a credible link.

http://www.newyorker.com/reporting/2007/03/05/070305fa_fact_hersh

loosecannon
04-18-2007, 01:49 PM
He "LIED UNDER OATH" you stupid fuck. You bullshit around facts and details just like that filthy old greasy hippie did. Maybe if he'd have just been a man and told the truth instead of lying through his teeth about everything he did, it wouldn't have taken that much time and money. Ever think of that Ienstein?

I've been reading your shit, and 99% of it is pure horse manure. Is this all you do here? Spew this kind of garbage?

Thanks for the kind words.

He lied about a BJ. Ya'll wasted $50 million on a witch hunt over nothing and now you want the dems to play nice.

Please fuck off n die.

loosecannon
04-18-2007, 01:52 PM
About as much sense as the thread that's around here somewhere accusing Bush of supporting the Sunni's.

Maybe tomorrow we'll be supporting the Kurds against both sunni and shia.:poke:

Bush changed tactics at the new year and is supporting the Sunni. That is why the Mehdi army is no longer providing security to Al Maliki, the US is doing house to house searches in Najaf and sadr city and Sadr's coalition pulled out of the Iraqi gummit last week.

And it makes no sense. You got that right.

See the link posted above.

Gaffer
04-18-2007, 02:18 PM
Bush changed tactics at the new year and is supporting the Sunni. That is why the Mehdi army is no longer providing security to Al Maliki, the US is doing house to house searches in Najaf and sadr city and Sadr's coalition pulled out of the Iraqi gummit last week.

And it makes no sense. You got that right.

See the link posted above.

sadr's "coalision" didn't pull out they were ousted. There's a new coalition in town that's not owned by sadr. sadr ran to iran. His army is being dismantled. sadr was the biggest cause of the fighting going on.

It makes perfect sense to anyone that had any sense. Things are going well and that just pisses you off no end. America will win inspite of you.

Gunny
04-18-2007, 02:43 PM
Sure I did, you just repeated it.

You have no facts yet you form an opinion, iow pulled it outta your ass.

You mean like your opinion that tht you pulled out of your ass tha Cheney's and Bush's days are numbered? THAT kind of speculative opinion?

It surprises me not that you believe only your opinion has value.

Gunny
04-18-2007, 02:45 PM
The K street project was a conspiracy by the GOP to make sure that corporate money only benefits the GOP

Sure. And it was so illegal that everyone involved has been charged, convicted and tried for their crimes.:lmao:

Gunny
04-18-2007, 02:46 PM
No Gunny I was not proven wrong.

You failed to present an argument.

And no you don't apply the same standards to yourself.

Keep on living in your own little fantasy world, dude. It suits you.:laugh2:

Pale Rider
04-18-2007, 02:59 PM
Thanks for the kind words.

He lied about a BJ. Ya'll wasted $50 million on a witch hunt over nothing and now you want the dems to play nice.

Please fuck off n die.

You just don't get it. The issue isn't the blow job, so quit thinking about your boyfriend sucking your cock. The issue is he "LIED", to "CONGRESS", you pathetic fucking moron.

Shut the fuck up and go away if all you can do is bullshit.

OCA
04-18-2007, 05:22 PM
This will never happen, its a fantasy, there are no high crimes or misdemeanors.

Taking all bets.

Gaffer
04-18-2007, 08:11 PM
If impeachment is tried, pelosi is toast.

CockySOB
04-18-2007, 08:11 PM
You just don't get it. The issue isn't the blow job, so quit thinking about your boyfriend sucking your cock. The issue is he "LIED", to "CONGRESS", you pathetic fucking moron.

You mean like Libby lied to Congress? Heaven forbid we treat people who break a law the same....

Some of these people are dense, aren't they?

Samantha
04-18-2007, 08:24 PM
Clinton and Libby didn't lie to congress. They lied to the Grand Jury.

loosecannon
04-18-2007, 08:27 PM

Look dolt. He lied to Conmgress about a BJ, $50 million was spent turning up nothing except that BJ.

The fact that Clinton lied to congress about that BJ actually says a lot more about a witch hunt congress who was so desperate for anything that they made a public spectacle of his personal life in a vain attempt to damage him.

But Clinton's popularity increased during the episode. Your witch hunt back fired.

You lose.

OCA
04-18-2007, 08:28 PM
Clinton and Libby didn't lie to congress. They lied to the Grand Jury.

Bubba lied to America.

loosecannon
04-18-2007, 08:29 PM
This will never happen, its a fantasy, there are no high crimes or misdemeanors.

Taking all bets.

You have absolutely no idea what the phrase "high crimes and misdemeanors" means do you OCA?

I suggest you google it before you make an ass outta yourself again.

OCA
04-18-2007, 08:29 PM
Look dolt. He lied to Conmgress about a BJ, $50 million was spent turning up nothing except that BJ.

The fact that Clinton lied to congress about that BJ actually says a lot more about a witch hunt congress who was so desperate for anything that they made a public spectacle of his personal life in a vain attempt to damage him.

But Clinton's popularity increased during the episode. Your witch hunt back fired.

You lose.

He's on record as being impeached, its his legacy, he left office disgraced.

Samantha
04-18-2007, 08:31 PM
And yet, there is a good chance he will become the first First Man in the USA.

OCA
04-18-2007, 08:31 PM
You have absolutely no idea what the phrase "high crimes and misdemeanors" means do you OCA?

I suggest you google it before you make an ass outta yourself again.

Prove the high crimes and misdemeanors instead of relying on your only weapon............the big bad ad hominem.

You have nothing in the tank..............your are a fucking joke.:laugh2:

OCA
04-18-2007, 08:32 PM
And yet, there is a good chance he will become the first First Man in the USA.

No chance.

loosecannon
04-18-2007, 08:32 PM

LOL, you probably are dumb enough to believe that.

Clinton left with a public approval rating twice as high as Bush today.

BUSH is disgraced.

And Clinton's wife may likely be your next president.

If that is disgraced, then disgraced = success popularity and public support.

You lose.

TheStripey1
04-18-2007, 08:37 PM

laffs... it's either YOU ARE or you're... it's definitely NOT your are...

talk about a fucking joke...

but you can carry on with your typos as you please... I frankly don't give a shit...

So what if bubba lied? Does that give bush et al the right to do it as well?

what happened to that INTEGRITY bush claimed he was going to bring BACK to the white house... I'm still waiting for him to do that... so when?

probably around the same time as he finds Osama been forgotten...

never...

:dance:

OCA
04-18-2007, 08:38 PM
LOL, you probably are dumb enough to believe that.

BUSH is disgraced.

And Clinton's wife may likely be your next president.

If that is disgraced, then disgraced = success popularity and public support.

You lose.

Clinton is on record as being only the 2nd American president to be impeached, its his legacy, its what history books will say about him.

Nobody will give a fuck that he conned America into ratings but delivered nothing......well except for the biggest single tax hike in American history.

He's a black stain on the American presidency.

I'm willing to bet my house, cars and business that Hillary won't even get the nomination.

OCA
04-18-2007, 08:38 PM
laffs... it's either YOU ARE or you're... it's definitely NOT your are...

talk about a fucking joke...

but you can carry on with your typos as you please... I frankly don't give a shit...

So what if bubba lied? Does that give bush et al the right to do it as well?

what happened to that INTEGRITY bush claimed he was going to bring BACK to the white house... I'm still waiting for him to do that... so when?

probably around the same time as he finds Osama been forgotten...

never...

:dance:

Prove he lied.

loosecannon
04-18-2007, 08:39 PM
Prove the high crimes and misdemeanors instead of relying on your only weapon............the big bad ad hominem.

Google it or prepare to be embarrassed.

See I am being nice.

Hobbit
04-18-2007, 08:40 PM

See I am being nice.

I've heard that before. I call.

loosecannon
04-18-2007, 08:40 PM
what happened to that INTEGRITY bush claimed he was going to bring BACK to the white house...

He lied

OCA
04-18-2007, 08:41 PM

See I am being nice.

There is nothing but supposition and opinion.....bring the irrefuteable proof or shut the fuck up.

manu1959
04-18-2007, 08:43 PM

.....false information....

http://www.pollingreport.com/beyle.htm

In a late October 2000 Gallup Poll, 57% of the respondents approved of the job Clinton was doing as president. By comparison, in a mid-October 1960 Gallup Poll, Dwight Eisenhower received a 58% positive job approval rating, and in a mid-October 1988 Gallup Poll, 51% gave Ronald Reagan a positive job rating. Voter News Service exit polls taken at polling places on Election Day 2000 indicated Clinton’s positive job performance rating nationally among actual voters was also 57%.

and when he left

PresidentClinton will leave office with 65 percent of Americans approving of the way he has done his job

http://abcnews.go.com/sections/politics/DailyNews/poll_clintonlegacy010117.html

bush now...38...2*38 > 65

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/Bush_Job_Approval.htm

OCA
04-18-2007, 08:44 PM
I've heard that before. I call.

Hobbit they got nothing, probably same old bullshit about WMD and uranium, then i'll post the proof that EVERYBODY including a friigin huge list of Demos including Bubba all believed the same intelligence and held the same opinion as Bush.

OCA
04-18-2007, 08:45 PM

In a late October 2000 Gallup Poll, 57% of the respondents approved of the job Clinton was doing as president. By comparison, in a mid-October 1960 Gallup Poll, Dwight Eisenhower received a 58% positive job approval rating, and in a mid-October 1988 Gallup Poll, 51% gave Ronald Reagan a positive job rating. Voter News Service exit polls taken at polling places on Election Day 2000 indicated Clinton’s positive job performance rating nationally among actual voters was also 57%.

and when he left

PresidentClinton will leave office with 65 percent of Americans approving of the way he has done his job

:laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2:

Gee, imagine that.....Loose owned again:laugh2:

loosecannon
04-18-2007, 08:47 PM

and when he left

You lose manu

http://www.pollingreport.com/BushJob.htm

Bush public approval rating is about 34%, Clinton's was 66% That is surely close enough to "twice" to satisfy you?

loosecannon
04-18-2007, 08:48 PM
:laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2:

Gee, imagine that.....Loose owned again:laugh2:

WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You lose.

OCA
04-18-2007, 08:48 PM
:laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2:

Instead of bringing the proof Loose's idea of debate is to neg rep me:laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2:

Loose I own you......you are nothing but a pile of wreaking liberal dogshit. You can't debate your way out of a 2nd grade social studies class.

This board is way too much for you obviously.

OCA
04-18-2007, 08:49 PM
You lose manu

Bush public approval rating is about 34%, Clinton's was 66% That is surely close enough to "twice" to satisfy you?

No, not close enough math major:laugh2:

I get a kick out of you.

manu1959
04-18-2007, 08:50 PM
You lose manu

nope .... twice is twice .... words mean things

you lose....

loosecannon
Hobbit they got nothing, probably same old bullshit about WMD and uranium, then i'll post the proof that EVERYBODY including a friigin huge list of Demos including Bubba all believed the same intelligence and held the same opinion as Bush.

But you are too skeered to do a simple google?

Hmmm, you sure are afraid to find out for yourself.

But if you won't google, then please tell me what "high crimes and misdemeanors" means.

What is a high crime and misdemeanor?

OCA
WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You lose.

Nice reply......let me guess, Nickelodeon?

Samantha

and when he left

Bush's average approval rating for April 2007 is 34.6.http://www.newsday.com/news/columnists/ny-oppin175174526apr17,0,7241215.column?coll=ny-news-columnists

Clinton 65%
Bush 34.6% x 2 = 69.2%

Pretty darn close to half and it's not over yet. It may well be half when he's done.

OCA
04-18-2007, 08:52 PM
But you are too skeered to do a simple google?

Hmmm, you sure are afraid to find out for yourself.

But if you won't google, then please tell me what "high crimes and misdemeanors" means.

What is a high crime and misdemeanor?

Your asking me to google the definition of high crimes and misdemeanors? Dumbass you are the one going around saying how Bush WILL be impeached, you prove to me that he has committed high crimes and misdemeanors fuckwad, balls in your court, put up or get the fuck off this board tonight.

OCA
04-18-2007, 08:53 PM
http://www.newsday.com/news/columnists/ny-oppin175174526apr17,0,7241215.column?coll=ny-news-columnists

Clinton 65%
Bush 34.6% x 2 = 69.2%

Pretty darn close to half and it's not over yet. It may well be half when he's done.

But it ain't half tonight honey, lol.

loosecannon
04-18-2007, 08:53 PM
nope .... twice is twice .... words mean things

you lose....

Cute, you think being off by 1% changes anything? Fine, I don't, and I won't play the game of "distinctions without a diffewrence".

Clinton left with 66% pop rating, twice as high as Bush today (more according to some polls :finger3: ) less according to others.

You cherry picked, so can I:finger3:

AND clinton left office with the highest popularity ratings of an exiting pres since popularity rating began.

Apparently his legacy was better than anybody elses, whoops ya'll lose again.

loosecannon
04-18-2007, 08:54 PM
Your asking me to google the definition of high crimes and misdemeanors? Dumbass you are the one going around saying how Bush WILL be impeached, you prove to me that he has committed high crimes and misdemeanors fuckwad, balls in your court, put up or get the fuck off this board tonight.

Damned dude read slowly

The thread is about CHENEY being impeached.

Can you keep up or should we post slower?

OCA
04-18-2007, 08:55 PM
Cute, you think being off by 1% changes anything? Fine, I don't, and I won't play the game of "distinctions without a diffewrence".

Clinton left with 66% pop rating, twice as high as Bush today (more according to some polls :finger3: ) less according to others.

AND clinton left office with the highest popularity ratings of an exiting pres since popularity rating began.

Name some important achievements of Bubba's besides adultery and sexual harassment.

loosecannon
04-18-2007, 08:57 PM
Name some important achievements of Bubba's besides adultery and sexual harassment.

Why don't you google HCand M or just spend some quality time with your pud.

I don't take orders from shit.

OCA
04-18-2007, 08:58 PM
Damned dude read slowly

The thread is about CHENEY being impeached.

Can you keep up or should we post slower?

Cheney ain't never going to be impeached, nobody is going to be impeached, ever.

There is absolutely NOTHING you can pin on either Bush or Cheney, well besides being two great American patriots, that you can pin on them.

Makes me laugh that you believe "minnie me" Kucinich, that guy is mentally fucked.

manu1959
04-18-2007, 08:58 PM

34 x 2 is not within 1% of 66 .... math is tough for ya huh?....explains all your logic problesms ..... poularity....ya there is a good way to be a leader the most popolar one is the best one.... that explains a lot as well ....

OCA
04-18-2007, 08:59 PM
Why don't you google HCand M or just spend some quality time with your pud.

I don't take orders from shit.

Apparently you know you are blowing smoke up everyone's ass, won't even do your own heavy lifting. Go back to blowing Johns at the Hilton at night instead of hanging here, this ain't for you.

manu1959
04-18-2007, 09:00 PM
http://www.newsday.com/news/columnists/ny-oppin175174526apr17,0,7241215.column?coll=ny-news-columnists

Clinton 65%
Bush 34.6% x 2 = 69.2%

twice is twice...... now ya got your buddy off by 4.2% not the 1% he claimed....

OCA
04-18-2007, 09:01 PM
34 x 2 is not within 1% of 66 .... math is tough for ya huh?....explains all your logic problesms ..... poularity....ya there is a good way to be a leader the most popolar one is the best one.... that explains a lot as well ....

Bubba blew smoke up everyone's ass for 8 years, promised the world but delivered Newark,NJ. His lemmings lapped it up though, they loved all his adultery and "i'm the first black president" bullshit.

Samantha
04-18-2007, 09:03 PM
There is absolutely NOTHING you can pin on either Bush or Cheney, well besides being two great American patriots, that you can pin on them.......
Wow, now I know you are delusional!

OCA
04-18-2007, 09:05 PM
Wow, now I know you are delusional!

Bring it, bring your irrefuteable proof minus attacking the messenger. Or could it be you have none?

loosecannon
04-18-2007, 09:06 PM

No but 33 X 2 is within one point of 66.

Don't ever, ever, ever try to game me on math. I can clean your clock while sleeping and I will let you use a calculator.

You will never win that game.

YOU cherry picked your polls.

I posted one poll that said Bush's current approval rating is 31%

31% x 2 = 62% so Clinton was MORE than twice as popular as Bush.

Think about it.

Bush is 1/2 as popular as Clinton.

Bush has at present either the lowest or the second lowest end of term pop rating, whereas Clinton has the highest and ya'll are arguing over the 3% variance in different polling options?

Can't you see how the argument itself only highlights the amazing shortcomings of your guy?

You lose.

OCA
04-18-2007, 09:11 PM
Guess Bush is paying for making the tough decisions, maybe he should've fucked some fat bucktoothed skank and then bombed an aspirin factory on the day of his impeachment vote in order to deflect the attention away from himself, maybe his "popularity"(thats all clinton lovers have to hang their hat on, no achievements in his 8 years) would be higher.......nah he'd rather make the tough decisions than mail it in like Bubba did.

manu1959
04-18-2007, 09:18 PM
No but 33 X 2 is within one point of 66.
Don't ever, ever, ever try to game me on math. I can clean your clock while sleeping and I will let you use a calculator.
You will never win that game.
YOU cherry picked your polls.
I posted one poll that said Bush's current approval rating is 31%
31% x 2 = 62% so Clinton was MORE than twice as popular as Bush.
Think about it.
Bush is 1/2 as popular as Clinton.
Bush has at present either the lowest or the second lowest end of term pop rating, whereas Clinton has the highest and ya'll are arguing over the 3% variance in different polling options?
Can't you see how the argument itself only highlights the amazing shortcomings of your guy?
You lose.

bush aint' my guy .... i didn't cherry pick the polls picked the top two in google....you went hunting and found facts to support your posistion....you sure do talk tough....

but you have not gone postal on me since i asked you to be polite....you have been polite and i stopped dinging you for insulting me....i commend samantha for that as well....

here is my new deal....stop insulting gunny...argue all you want but stop insulting people it is not helping your argument that you claim to be intelligent....

Gunny
04-18-2007, 09:23 PM
bush aint' my guy .... i didn't cherry pick the polls picked the top two in google....you went hunting and found facts to support your posistion....you sure do talk tough....

but you have not gone postal on me since i asked you to be polite....you have been polite and i stopped dinging you for insulting me....i commend samantha for that as well....

here is my new deal....stop insulting gunny...argue all you want but stop insulting people it is not helping your argument that you claim to be intelligent....

He can insult me all he wants. Just shows what he's worth, and he knows the price.

manu1959
04-18-2007, 09:25 PM
He can insult me all he wants. Just shows what he's worth, and he knows the price.

i don't think he can post anything without insulting .... maybe we can "pavlov" him ....

Gunny
04-18-2007, 09:29 PM
i don't think he can post anything without insulting .... maybe we can "pavlov" him ....

I was thinking stickball ....:poke:

Pale Rider
04-18-2007, 09:44 PM

You lose.

Fact remains he's a stinking liar. God only knows what all he's lied about. If he'll lie about some ugly little fat broad sucking his johnson, then he'll lie about anything, and if he'll lie to the grand jury, he'll lie to anyone. Get it brainiac? He's a filthy liar, and your hero. Say's a lot about you muttonhead.

His popularity? It only increased among the sleasy, second class, wretches such as yourself. I see him for what he was, is, and always will be. A greasy old hippie, sexual predator, liar, cheating husband, bastard, and the second president of the United States of America to be IMPEACHED. Just your type aye? You identify with that kind of sewage and corruption? Great to know. You've been exposed.

lily
04-18-2007, 10:12 PM
It makes perfect sense to anyone that had any sense. Things are going well and that just pisses you off no end. America will win inspite of you.

I'd hate to see what you consider things going bad, Gaffer......but you're right about one thing......it does piss me off to no end. Yes America will win, but not with this president.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/18169833/

Baghdad death toll climbs to at least 183
Toll nationwide is 233; Arrest ordered for colonel in charge of Baghdad

Updated: 3:29 p.m. ET April 18, 2007
BAGHDAD - Suspected Sunni insurgents penetrated the Baghdad security net
Wednesday, hitting Shiite targets with four bomb attacks that killed at
least 183 people - the bloodiest day since the U.S. troop surge began nine
weeks ago.

Nationwide, the number of people killed or found dead on Wednesday was 233,
which equaled the highest death toll since The Associated Press began
recording daily nationwide deaths in May 2005.

loosecannon
04-18-2007, 10:18 PM

OK, you may not have cherry picked, but your posted poll ranked bush higher than any other poll in two months.

No deals. Gunny must take responsibility for Gunny.

As in the Pelosi case it would be unethical for you to negotiate on gunny's behalf.

manu1959
04-18-2007, 10:19 PM
OK, you may not have cherry picked, but your posted poll ranked bush higher than any other poll in two months.

No deals. Gunny must take responsibility for Gunny.

As in the Pelosi case it would be unethical for you to negotiate on gunny's behalf.

so i got lucky what can i say.....

no deals....are you sure you don't want to discuss this further?:poke:

loosecannon
04-18-2007, 10:20 PM

Weeell lets be honest Gunny, you have stated that you will neg rep me each and everytime i contradict you in a thread so it really isn't as if you are indifferent to my posts.

But as usual you will lie to present a false impression :laugh2:

You are owned and you know it.

loosecannon
04-18-2007, 10:23 PM

Manu, I have been aware for over a week that your conciousness surrounds the principles of positive and negative reinforcement like a shortstops glove around an infield grounder.

You appear to have above average intentions, and you are far more honest than most Bushbots.

But I am far, far too keen to be "pavloved" by this crew.

You are playing a childs game.

loosecannon
04-18-2007, 10:25 PM
so i got lucky what can i say.....

no deals....are you sure you don't want to discuss this further?:poke:

Positive. Ya'll have no idea what is comin your way.

You should be begging for deals not trying to capitalize.

Gunny
04-18-2007, 10:27 PM
Weeell lets be honest Gunny, you have stated that you will neg rep me each and everytime i contradict you in a thread so it really isn't as if you are indifferent to my posts.

But as usual you will lie to present a false impression :laugh2:

You are owned and you know it.

Guess you can't read either, huh? Want me to quote myself from the other thread?

I have no problem with you contradicting me. Knock yourself out. I'm just not tolerating your complete lack of manners or tact or your insults anymore. Seems you're more about that than debating politics.

LMAO ... who are you trying to convince? You couldn't own me if I handed you a bill of sale. Nobody here is quite as dumb a you would like to believe.

Gunny
04-18-2007, 10:28 PM

You ARE the Black Knight from Monty Python.:laugh2:

loosecannon
04-18-2007, 10:28 PM
Fact remains he's a stinking liar.

And so is Bush. But Clinton lied about a private moment, Bush lied about killing thousands.

I sure would not want to be BUSH entering heaven. Cuz he will ride the express elevator to hell.

Gunny
04-18-2007, 10:29 PM

Oh, and yeah we do. Nothing we haven't seen before.

We're still here.

loosecannon
04-18-2007, 10:29 PM
I was thinking stickball ....:poke:

Good luck Gunny, you are heavily out sticked. Better grip your stick and take cover.

loosecannon
04-18-2007, 10:31 PM
I'm just not tolerating your complete lack of manners or tact or your insults anymore.

Ditto, I am not tolerating your complete lack of manners or tact or your insults anymore.

manu1959
04-18-2007, 10:32 PM

really......you sound like that short dude from NK

loosecannon
04-18-2007, 10:32 PM
Oh, and yeah we do. Nothing we haven't seen before.

We're still here.

Buckle up beach ball

Pale Rider
04-18-2007, 10:33 PM
And so is Bush. But Clinton lied about a private moment, Bush lied about killing thousands.

I sure would not want to be BUSH entering heaven. Cuz he will ride the express elevator to hell.

We know bubba lied. We also DON'T know to what extent.

Now... please show me what it is Bush lied about. Provide a credible link that shows in black and white print what it was he lied about. Because just you saying he lied is a liberal mantra, and nothing more. It's hollow. So unless you can prove, beyond a shadow of a doubt Bush lied, about ANYTHING, then YOU sir, are the LIAR.

loosecannon
04-18-2007, 10:34 PM
really......you sound like that short dude from NK

You should listen more closely Manu.

Your heart seems centered but you keep losing every argument.

The libruls are winning 90% of the debates on the board now.

Your odds are about to go waaaaaay down.

Gunny
04-18-2007, 10:34 PM
Good luck Gunny, you are heavily out sticked. Better grip your stick and take cover.

Here's a legit question for you ...

Did you just come here purposefully to disrupt every thread you could, and the board, by doing nothing but stirring shit constantly?

This board's been about nothing but you for a week. I mean as that all you're packing? Or is this just how you respond to having your intellectually dishonest arguments exposed?

Gaffer
04-18-2007, 10:35 PM
I'd hate to see what you consider things going bad, Gaffer......but you're right about one thing......it does piss me off to no end. Yes America will win, but not with this president.

If you think everything is just going to settle down now think again. It will probably get worse for a while. al queda is desperate and the sunni hardliners are desperate. the shea are being dismantled. It will take months to get everything under control and kill off the bad guys. Even after things are stabilized there will still be bombings and murders. The goal is to stablize it enough for the iraqi's to take over and do it all themselves. There will be fighting there even after we leave.

As long as there are sunni and shea fundimentalists and baathist in iraq there will be fighting there. I'm not sure Bush will succeed but I understand what he's trying to do. Changing the face of the middle east is going to take a 100 years.

Pale Rider
04-18-2007, 10:37 PM

Excuse me for a second but.... HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!

Gunny
04-18-2007, 10:38 PM

Where has a liberal won a debate? You don't win because you say so. And that's all you are ... a false claim.

manu1959
04-18-2007, 10:41 PM

what you are allowed to belive and what is .... are worlds apart ....

you are cannon fodder .... your friends tipped your hand long ago ...

loosecannon
We know bubba lied. We also DON'T know to what extent.

Now... please show me what it is Bush lied about. Provide a credible link that shows in black and white print what it was he lied about. Because just you saying he lied is a liberal mantra, and nothing more. It's hollow. So unless you can prove, beyond a shadow of a doubt Bush lied, about ANYTHING, then YOU sir, are the LIAR.

You should be very careful what you ask for Grasshopper. because your request will be fulfilled in spades.

Pale Rider
Where has a liberal won a debate? You don't win because you say so. And that's all you are ... a false claim.

He didn't say the "liberals" Gunny... he said the liber`U'ls... LMFAO! What an idiot. Are we supposed to take this CHUMP seriously? He's a JOKE!

loosecannon
04-18-2007, 10:43 PM

We win because we prove our rational arguments while you flee from debates like skeered rabbits Gunnyrabbit.

lily
04-18-2007, 10:46 PM
If you think everything is just going to settle down now think again. It will probably get worse for a while. al queda is desperate and the sunni hardliners are desperate. the shea are being dismantled. It will take months to get everything under control and kill off the bad guys. Even after things are stabilized there will still be bombings and murders. The goal is to stablize it enough for the iraqi's to take over and do it all themselves. There will be fighting there even after we leave.

As long as there are sunni and shea fundimentalists and baathist in iraq there will be fighting there. I'm not sure Bush will succeed but I understand what he's trying to do. Changing the face of the middle east is going to take a 100 years.

Well, it's refreshing to see someone change their mind here.

manu1959
04-18-2007, 10:46 PM
what you are allowed to belive and what is .... are worlds apart ....

you are cannon fodder .... your friends tipped your hand long ago ...

neg repped for this?! you are so weak....

loosecannon
04-18-2007, 10:47 PM
Here's a legit question for you ...

Did you just come here purposefully to disrupt every thread you could, and the board, by doing nothing but stirring shit constantly?

This board's been about nothing but you for a week. I mean as that all you're packing? Or is this just how you respond to having your intellectually dishonest arguments exposed?

Well that wasn't a legit question Intellectually dishonest Gunny.

You flee from intellectually honest debate and you know it.

I am here to repair what your lies damage.

And it is already working. Soon it will accelerate seven fold.

Pale Rider
04-18-2007, 10:48 PM
We win because we prove our rational arguments while you flee from debates like skeered rabbits Gunnyrabbit.

You've won nothing gutter rat. Put down the one hitter pipe and give your head a chance to clear.

CockySOB
04-18-2007, 10:48 PM

Put your crack-pipe down boy, and step away from the keyboard! You're only winning 90% of the debates when you're in fantasyland. And even though you're not Psycho, this is for you - because I can tell you skipped breakfast!

:slap:

OK, now that I've had my fun for the day I'll grant you that you have effectively won a couple of shouting matches (Glock comes to mind in the e-mails thread), but you're a long way for a 90% overall win record. I'll say this too - you (and other liberals) are providing a decent balancing voice for ideologies. Unfortunately, we also have extremists on both sides of the political aisle which crank up the volume while producing nothing but static. Maybe that's fortunate for some because of hte entertainment value of watching people make total asses of themselves.

Pale Rider
04-18-2007, 10:52 PM
neg repped for this?! you are so weak....

He negged me also pard. I'm hurt. :laugh2:

manu1959
04-18-2007, 10:53 PM

why are you fighting the fight of another?

loosecannon
04-18-2007, 10:57 PM

wtf are you talking about?

Gaffer
04-18-2007, 11:03 PM

Lets see there are six libs that post here semi regularly.

we have tony tiger who's puuurrrrfect in every way. Just ask him he'll tell you. No concete in his family.

Then there's typo. who just loves to attack people when challenged. And spends most of his time attacking.

psyco, the man who has fought in every war of the 20th century. A legend in his own mind. Can you dig it.

samantha, I picture her as a blonde. Not real knowledgeable but well versed in the lib manta and Bush hating.

lily, who actually holds conversations and debates isssues and who really needs to go to Tammy Bruce's website and find out the truth about liberals.

Lastly we have losercomrade. Who adds absolutely nothing to any discussion on this board and is here purely to distract and insult people. Troll extrordinair.

And you say these liberals are winning debates? :laugh2:

Gunny
04-18-2007, 11:09 PM

Seven fold? Is that how far bug juice splats when someone steps on it?

loosecannon
04-18-2007, 11:21 PM
Seven fold? Is that how far bug juice splats when someone steps on it?

No that is how far tabbacky juice splats when your Mom spits and misses the spittoon.

Grow up Gomer. You are the ball, I am the bat.

You choose it that way by refusing an intellectially honest debate.

But those days are over. The debate will come to you.

loosecannon
04-18-2007, 11:25 PM
Lets see there are six libs that post here semi regularly.

we have tony tiger who's puuurrrrfect in every way. Just ask him he'll tell you. No concete in his family.

Then there's typo. who just loves to attack people when challenged. And spends most of his time attacking.

psyco, the man who has fought in every war of the 20th century. A legend in his own mind. Can you dig it.

samantha, I picture her as a blonde. Not real knowledgeable but well versed in the lib manta and Bush hating.

lily, who actually holds conversations and debates isssues and who really needs to go to Tammy Bruce's website and find out the truth about liberals.

Lastly we have losercomrade. Who adds absolutely nothing to any discussion on this board and is here purely to distract and insult people. Troll extrordinair.

And you say these liberals are winning debates? :laugh2:

Yeah ya'll have only bluster, bullshit and your incessent name calling.

You guys don't have an ounce of debate strength among the 12 leading GOPbot/Bushbot posters here.

Look up "weak debate skills" at Wiki and you will find Gunny's pic.

loosecannon
04-18-2007, 11:27 PM

Really I should ask you the same.

Why do you defend the obviously corrupt Bush?

I mean seriously how insane is that?

Gaffer
04-18-2007, 11:28 PM
Well, it's refreshing to see someone change their mind here.

I haven't changed my mind. I have said this all along. I am very anti-islam. I understand what Bush is trying to do but without the elimination of islam I don't think it can be done. But at least he's trying.

I mentioned tammy Bruce because she is a democrat. But not a liberal. If you watch that video with the O'Rielly interview it can tell you about her past. I didn't confuse you with LN. Just trying to give you an interesting informative site. LN has been on my ignore list for about a month now. I have no desire to discuss anything with her.

Gunny
04-18-2007, 11:34 PM
No that is how far tabbacky juice splats when your Mom spits and misses the spittoon.

I'm not too worried about an intellectually honest debate coming from you.:laugh2:

Gunny
04-18-2007, 11:35 PM
Yeah ya'll have only bluster, bullshit and your incessent name calling.

You guys don't have an ounce of debate strength among the 12 leading GOPbot/Bushbot posters here.

Look up "weak debate skills" at Wiki and you will find Gunny's pic.

What do we look for to find yours? Fucktard gasbag?

loosecannon
04-18-2007, 11:36 PM
I'm not too worried about an intellectually honest debate coming from you.:laugh2:

So why are you continuously running away from it Gunny?

Don't worry, it will find you tommorrow. You can't hide anymore.

lily
04-18-2007, 11:40 PM
I haven't changed my mind. I have said this all along.

Well, actually you said things were going well and I showed you that in fact they are not..........but it's not worth the argument.

I am very anti-islam. I understand what Bush is trying to do but without the elimination of islam I don't think it can be done. But at least he's trying.

.....and here we both agree that Bush can not win this war, maybe someone else......so here I will take what I can get.

Now I have to ask you about the elimination of Islam........how are you going to eliminate an entire religion? Where are we going to start? The Middle East, then move on to other countries? What about the Islamists here? I know Dearborn in full of them. Are we going to bomb Michigan?

manu1959
04-18-2007, 11:43 PM
Really I should ask you the same.

Why do you defend the obviously corrupt Bush?

I mean seriously how insane is that?

don't recall defending bush ....

Gunny
04-18-2007, 11:45 PM
So why are you continuously running away from it Gunny?

Don't worry, it will find you tommorrow. You can't hide anymore.

I've never run from an honest debate. I did however walk away from your dishonest debate after posting the same argument about 6 times.

Gaffer
04-18-2007, 11:57 PM
Well, actually you said things were going well and I showed you that in fact they are not..........but it's not worth the argument.

.....and here we both agree that Bush can not win this war, maybe someone else......so here I will take what I can get.

Now I have to ask you about the elimination of Islam........how are you going to eliminate an entire religion? Where are we going to start? The Middle East, then move on to other countries? What about the Islamists here? I know Dearborn in full of them. Are we going to bomb Michigan?

Good question. Unfortunately the answer is to irradicate islam. Use their method. Convert to something else or die. Not really feasible due to the numbers and the world would not stand for it. Which is why I hope Bush's plan works, but it will take a hell of a long time. KNocking down iran would help a lot tho. Taking the saudi's down would help too.

loosecannon
04-18-2007, 11:58 PM
I've never run from an honest debate.

Liar, since i have been here you have ALWAYS run away from an honest debate.

And you have projected all of your negative attributes onto others.

You, Gunny, epitomize dishonesty on boards. You pretend others exemplify your own negative traits.

Engage in debate about pelosi and stop running and lying.

You will lose of course and be humbled, but at least you will shake the liar label you have so clearly earned.

Coward.

Let's all encourage cut n run Gunny to engage head on in honest debate!!!!!!!!!

manu1959
04-18-2007, 11:59 PM
Good question. Unfortunately the answer is to irradicate islam. Use their method. Convert to something else or die. Not really feasible due to the numbers and the world would not stand for it. Which is why I hope Bush's plan works, but it will take a hell of a long time. KNocking down iran would help a lot tho. Taking the saudi's down would help too.

sad but true.....i think one would need the rational side of islam to take out the radical side for you....or you could just give israel the codes and get out of the way....

manu1959
04-19-2007, 12:00 AM

You, Gunny, epitomize dishonesty on boards. You pretend others exemplify your own negative traits.

You will lose of course and be humbled, but at least you will shake the liar label you have so clearly earned.

Coward.

dude you have gone round the bend

Pale Rider
04-19-2007, 12:08 AM

I think peaceful islam, if you can find it, will have to rein in radical islam. Other than that, I don't see another way except for a full thermonuclear bombardment. Kill 'em all. This tit for tat going on in Iraq could on FOREVER.

(I read back a few posts and see you, Manu, answered that post almost verbatim as I did. Great minds think alike.)

Gunny
04-19-2007, 12:12 AM

Coward.

Are you on drugs, or just stupid?

I made my argument. It's over. I don't think it's hard for anyone to figure out by your behavior who's the dishonest one here. You can pretend otherwise all you want.

Oh ... I do believe I spy where i have been called a liar. Tsk tsk .....

OCA
04-19-2007, 02:35 PM
Bush lied about killing thousands.

Prove it.

OCA
04-19-2007, 02:38 PM

HAHAHAHAHAHA!:laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2:

Delusional and void of any reality. Sure you aren't a South Korean with permanent resident status?

OCA
04-19-2007, 02:40 PM
You should be very careful what you ask for Grasshopper. because your request will be fulfilled in spades.

You keep claiming you are the shit and the storm is coming but to date..........nothing, not even a cloud in the sky.

You fucking suck at political debate, worst USMB/DP has ever seen and there have been some real winners......troll #1:clap:

OCA
04-19-2007, 02:46 PM

Perfect example of trolldom, low morality and class. He probably drinks popov vodka and thunderbird from a paper bag.

Psychoblues
04-20-2007, 04:21 AM
Don't forget about me, oca.

Perfect example of trolldom, low morality and class. He probably drinks popov vodka and thunderbird from a paper bag.

The liberals are on the side of America in my view and millions of others share it. Why don't you?

You dick sucking, feverishly ball swallowing and hair splitting racist humanophobe bastard you?!?!!?!!!?!?!?!??

Psychoblues
04-20-2007, 04:37 AM
loosecannon,

gunny, oca and a few others here like to intimidate and they do it well. Their success depends on you at this point. Are you going to take it or slap their balls back in their own faces?

Coward.

I can help you, brother, but I ain't no saviour. Get your jamm on and WE will see what these neanderthals have to offer. No shit. They ain't shit.

Gunny
04-20-2007, 06:14 AM
loosecannon,

gunny, oca and a few others here like to intimidate and they do it well. Their success depends on you at this point. Are you going to take it or slap their balls back in their own faces?

I can help you, brother, but I ain't no saviour. Get your jamm on and WE will see what these neanderthals have to offer. No shit. They ain't shit.

Oh STFU, windbag. You couldn't help youself get run over by a bus, much less someone else.:laugh2:

loosecannon
04-20-2007, 10:07 AM
Oh STFU, windbag. You couldn't help youself get run over by a bus, much less someone else.:laugh2:

Gunny is here to play popularity games. Unfortunately reality bites his positions on the ass and drags them around like a pit bull.

Psycho blues, just let the right talk, they always embarrass themselves.

We only need to point and laugh.

They still think GWB is an honest man and making good choices.

IOW they are blind Bushbots. Nobody believes anything they say except other Bushbots.

The lurkers all know they are full of shit.

Gunny, the nation gave GWB 200,000,000 neg rep points. :clap:

Gunny
04-20-2007, 10:11 AM
Gunny is here to play popularity games. Unfortunately reality bites his positions on the ass and drags them around like a pit bull.

IOW they are blind Bushbots. Nobody believes anything they say except other Bushbots.

The lurkers all know they are full of shit.

Gunny, the nation gave GWB 200,000,000 neg rep points. :clap:

Why don't you just head on down to the forum you should be confined to anyway and check out the first thread. I DO believe you have been issued a challenge to put up of shut up, windbag.:laugh2:

loosecannon
04-20-2007, 10:22 AM
Why don't you just head on down to the forum you should be confined to anyway and check out the first thread. I DO believe you have been issued a challenge to put up of shut up, windbag.:laugh2:

Once again Gunny you are hijacking a thread to make it all about me while avoiding the topic.

Cheney's articles of impeachment should be presented next week according to the reports.

Are you still on record claiming that they are a witch hunt while you have no facts about the charges?

Gunny
04-20-2007, 10:27 AM
Once again Gunny you are hijacking a thread to make it all about me while avoiding the topic.

Cheney's articles of impeachment should be presented next week according to the reports.

Are you still on record claiming that they are a witch hunt while you have no facts about the charges?

Are you still on record saying I am incorrect without any facts to back your allegation?

loosecannon
04-20-2007, 10:47 AM
Are you still on record saying I am incorrect without any facts to back your allegation?

No I am still on record saying that you presented no argument to uphold your allegations against pelosi.

Scrambling the word order does change their meanings.

Gunny
04-20-2007, 10:50 AM
No I am still on record saying that you presented no argument to uphold your allegations against pelosi.

Scrambling the word order does change their meanings.

And you're STILL on record as being wrong.

Ignoring the obvious and purposefully altering definitions doesn't change reality either.

loosecannon
04-20-2007, 11:07 AM
And you're STILL on record as being wrong.

another unfounded opinion

Ignoring the obvious and purposefully altering definitions doesn't change reality either.

You know i didn't alter the def, I corrected your scramblish.

Baron Von Esslingen
04-20-2007, 11:53 AM

This board is proof of that.

Psychoblues
04-22-2007, 09:58 PM
Dig that, BVE!!!!!

I am glad you came to entertain them. I do too!!!!! But, nothing beats a 12 pack and a few yours on the DP board!!!!!!! These cats are so easy to skin!!!!! You ought to see my trophy wall!!!!!!!

manu1959
04-22-2007, 10:04 PM

that wouldn't be an insult to the posters here would it?....

Psychoblues
04-22-2007, 11:47 PM
I don't think so, m'59.

that wouldn't be an insult to the posters here would it?....

Isn't it more of an educated description of the majority of the residentials here? jimnyc, although a rabid right winger in my honest opinion, would not allow this place to denigrate into a single minded chickenhawk slugfest, would he? I don't think so.

Sometimes you need to read between the lines, accept another overview, let the chips fall where they may but always KEEP AN OPEN MIND.

manu1959
04-22-2007, 11:58 PM
I don't think so, m'59.
Isn't it more of an educated description of the majority of the residentials here? jimnyc, although a rabid right winger in my honest opinion, would not allow this place to denigrate into a single minded chickenhawk slugfest, would he? I don't think so.
Sometimes you need to read between the lines, accept another overview, let the chips fall where they may but always KEEP AN OPEN MIND.

fair enough.....