PDA

View Full Version : &&&

LiberalNation
04-17-2007, 07:54 PM
so the big long thread was closed. Will need a new one to finish off. So if I think of anything else to respond to I'll just say it here. Was planning on typing up a few more.

Dilloduck
04-17-2007, 08:07 PM
so the big long thread was closed. Will need a new one to finish off. So if I think of anything else to respond to I'll just say it here. Was planning on typing up a few more.

:trolls:

Kathianne
04-17-2007, 08:08 PM

concur.

shattered
04-17-2007, 08:09 PM
Typically, when a thread is closed, that means shut the fuck up about it - not start a new one. :lame2:

LiberalNation
04-17-2007, 08:13 PM
No when a thread is closed the thread is closed. That doesn't mean discussion is over. If you can't say what you have to say in that thread anymore you start a new one to. You can't stop discussion, even if you stop it on the open board.

LiberalNation
04-17-2007, 08:14 PM

lol ya just fed me by posting to me. Oh and I haven't got a warning by a mod yet that says discussion of the nature were illegal.

Gunny
04-17-2007, 08:47 PM
Why'd the other thread get closed? Anone say? Seems to go against the purpose of the "Steel Cage" forum to do so.

Especially before I get to wade though all that pure horseshit with a fucking club.:laugh2:

LiberalNation
04-17-2007, 08:50 PM
I might even get to add it being closed while a lib was posting to my list of bias things. Seems like the mods were probably just tired of being discussed and all the flaming in a thread that asked people to stop flaming.

but there can always be more, now no flamin ya'll. Oops there's already been some, well atleast it's the steel cage.

OCA
04-17-2007, 09:00 PM
No when a thread is closed the thread is closed. That doesn't mean discussion is over. If you can't say what you have to say in that thread anymore you start a new one to. You can't stop discussion, even if you stop it on the open board.

You really don't have a friggin clue about board protocol do you?

Mods please close this thread, i'd do it.....but you know..........

Gunny
04-17-2007, 09:34 PM
I might even get to add it being closed while a lib was posting to my list of bias things. Seems like the mods were probably just tired of being discussed and all the flaming in a thread that asked people to stop flaming.

but there can always be more, now no flamin ya'll. Oops there's already been some, well atleast it's the steel cage.

Actually, IMO, if they closed it, it isn't really proper to turn around and try to continue it without knowing why it was closed and making sure it's okat to do so.

I also have to say that I've never been on a board where members were allowed to drag the staff through the mud with thier singular-view opinions of what is and isn't unfair. Every other board I've been on you get banned pretty quick for doing such stuff. Might give reason for reevaluating some accusations.

LiberalNation
04-17-2007, 09:44 PM
I know, maybe I'll be banned maybe not but I'm not just gona not do something I haven't been told is wrong. I always start a new thread if one is closed and I sill plan on responding to posts in it.

Sure this one will prolly get closed to but oh well. It buys you more time anyway.

darin
04-17-2007, 09:58 PM

Wrong - when a thread is closed it means "Enough...STFU already." Starting NEW threads to continue a closed discussion is a violation of board policy.