PDA

View Full Version : are you gender biased, are you racist

actsnoblemartin
10-29-2009, 04:34 PM
now their is a test to help you find out

:lol:

http://abcnews.go.com/Health/popular-test-gauges-racial-gender-weight-age-bias/story?id=8938513&partner=yahoo

cat slave
10-30-2009, 12:13 AM
I think a good solution to all this pc would be for everyone to get over themselves and get on with it! There are bigger fish to fry.

sgtdmski
10-31-2009, 08:08 PM
You know it is just all a bunch of crap. I mean come on, how many times have you been called racist for wanting to get rid of affirmative action because you believe that people should be judged not on their race but rather their merit.

How many times have you been called a homophobe, because you believe that marriage is between a man and a woman.

Unfortunately, we have all grown accustomed to being labeled or labeling someone else.

dmk

Noir
11-01-2009, 05:37 AM
Well if I'm on a bus and a middle aged women gets on I'd offer her my seat, but wouldn't if it was a middle aged man, so I guess that makes me gender bias,

and everyones a little bit racist, such is life.

Binky
11-01-2009, 09:28 AM
I think this pc crapola is just that. Plain and simple. Crapola. So someone, started annoucing it everywhere, that it was wrong for us to say this or that. It seems we've been led to believe that we aren't old enough to decide for ourselves whether using a phrase or word is the proper and respectful thing to do. As a nation, we have let others lead us around with a string up our noses, tugging at us, pulling us along, in whatever direction, the powers that be, want us to be moving in..... Do ya like the direction that we are headed in?

Jeff
11-01-2009, 09:45 AM
Everyone has a little racism in them whether they admit it or not , we are just in a time now ( with a Black President, I know he is 1/2 , but look at his wife and that will tell you which 1/2 he wishes to be) Now if you disagree with the president you are a racist , it has been this way forever, ya don't believe in affirmative action you are a racist, ya don't like the black QB playing on your favorite football team you are a racist , know we are on a much grander scale , Many use this word for there fight, ya having nothing to debate the facts with scream racism , LOL, seems it is know the Liberal war cry, it is sad actually , And lets not forget one of our most popular racist Obama, is the cause of much of it, yes the white police officer acted stupidly , I don't have all the facts but he acted stupidly, My Grandmother was a typical white woman, both of these statements would of labeled me a racist , but yet your libs think they were fine , it is pathetic someone could be so ignorant