PDA

View Full Version : Psychoblues is a Gun Owner!!!!!!!!

Psychoblues
04-17-2007, 08:46 PM
I own lots of guns. Most are registered. I don't have a problem with that. My automatics and even most of my semi-automatics are not used for anything other than target practice and general bang bang fun stuff. I take my attitude about game hunting from the "Deer Hunter". One Shot. Is that so strange or unsportsmanlike?

I am not a member of NRA and will never be as long as they propagate fear that Democrats are somehow trying to "take your guns". No such claim is true.

Gunny
04-17-2007, 08:51 PM
I own lots of guns. Most are registered. I don't have a problem with that. My automatics and even most of my semi-automatics are not used for anything other than target practice and general bang bang fun stuff. I take my attitude about game hunting from the "Deer Hunter". One Shot. Is that so strange or unsportsmanlike?

I am not a member of NRA and will never be as long as they propagate fear that Democrats are somehow trying to "take your guns". No such claim is true.

Sure it is. The gun control lobby has attached itself to the Democrat party. Last time we had a Dem President, we had additional restrictions placed on firearm ownership.

Not hard to figure out.

Nuc
04-17-2007, 08:51 PM
Stop making narcissistic, self-referential posts with your own name in the title:lame2: :fu: , or use one of those guns to put yourself out of your own misery. Geez!

Gunny
04-17-2007, 08:57 PM
Stop making narcissistic, self-referential posts with your own name in the title:lame2: :fu: , or use one of those guns to put yourself out of your own misery. Geez!

Then what would he post about?

Psychoblues
04-17-2007, 09:07 PM
I could address a post or two about you, gunny, but I never have and never will.

Then what would he post about?

Don't cry too loudly, you'll awaken your parents.

Gunny
04-17-2007, 09:12 PM
I could address a post or two about you, gunny, but I never have and never will.

Don't cry too loudly, you'll awaken your parents.

You can address whatever you think you want to about me. psycho. I need a good laugh.

Psychoblues
04-17-2007, 09:16 PM
Obviously you aren't laughing now and that is a shame.

You can address whatever you think you want to about me. psycho. I need a good laugh.

You don't have much of a sense of humor, do you?

Gunny
04-17-2007, 09:20 PM

Actually, you would be quite wrong. I'm laughing my ass off at some of the shit I've seen recently. I just thought perhaps you had something to add ....:laugh2:

shattered
04-17-2007, 09:20 PM

What're you talking about? I understand his sense of humor perfectly well...

Psychoblues
04-17-2007, 09:26 PM
Laughing at a freshly painted wall (one color) is not healthy, troopers. I would suggest you get more zest in your lives.

04-17-2007, 09:31 PM
Laughing at a freshly painted wall (one color) is not healthy, troopers. I would suggest you get more zest in your lives.

They say the funniest things have some basis in truth... you probably want to work on that if you ever expect to be funny.

As for owning a gun, good for you. I prefer hand to hand combat.

Psychoblues
04-17-2007, 09:36 PM
I know what you mean, a4321. Some of these jerks just need an open handed bitch slap more than they need breakfast.

They say the funniest things have some basis in truth... you probably want to work on that if you ever expect to be funny.

Know what I mean?

Gunny
04-17-2007, 09:39 PM

Now you're talking. Been taking martial arts for 24 years, and kickboxed for about 12 of them.

Gunny
04-17-2007, 09:40 PM

I was just thinking how much better this tread would lool had you titled it:

"Psycho is a Gun-totin' MFer.":laugh2:

04-17-2007, 09:40 PM
I know what you mean, a4321. Some of these jerks just need an open handed bitch slap more than they need breakfast.

Know what I mean?

No, i mean actually hand to hand combat, not cat fighting...

04-17-2007, 09:41 PM
Now you're talking. Been taking martial arts for 24 years, and kickboxed for about 12 of them.

I know. I havent been able to practice alot lately but I love it so much man.

Psychoblues
04-17-2007, 09:43 PM
I think I'm getting your drift, gunny.:laugh2:

:

"Psycho is a Gun-totin' MFer.":laugh2:

But what the hell does this "I was just thinking how much better this tread would lool had you titled it" mean?

Are you drinking again?

Gunny
04-17-2007, 09:49 PM
I know. I havent been able to practice alot lately but I love it so much man.

I practice 30-60 minutes a day after I lift and run, depending on how much time I have. I don't take formal lessons anymore because there is no Okinawan school anywhere near here.

Gunny
04-17-2007, 09:50 PM
I think I'm getting your drift, gunny.:laugh2:

But what the hell does this "I was just thinking how much better this tread would lool had you titled it" mean?

Are you drinking again?

I rarely if ever drink on weekdays. Just trying to spiffy up the title a bit.:laugh2:

shattered
04-17-2007, 09:52 PM
I rarely if ever drink on weekdays. Just trying to spiffy up the title a bit.:laugh2:

If you reallly wanted to spiffy it up, you'd just change it to "Psycho is a MF'r". Neatly organized, to the point, no clutter...

Psychoblues
04-17-2007, 09:53 PM
As per damn usual, your failures belie your intentions.

Did you go back and read it? :laugh2:

Gunny
04-17-2007, 09:55 PM
As per damn usual, your failures belie your intentions.

Did you go back and read it? :laugh2:

Go back and read what, exactly?

Psychoblues
04-17-2007, 10:03 PM
I quoted it. You missed it even though it was a quote from you. Go back and straighten it out or kiss my nekid white southern redneck progressive ass!!!!!

Go back and read what, exactly?

Are you really listening, gunny, or are you just shooting shit and changing drawers often?

Gunny
04-17-2007, 10:11 PM
I quoted it. You missed it even though it was a quote from you. Go back and straighten it out or kiss my nekid white southern redneck progressive ass!!!!!

Are you really listening, gunny, or are you just shooting shit and changing drawers often?

I never laid claim to being the world's greatest typist, nor am I a threat to whoever that may be.

I'm sure you can figure it out.

Psychoblues
04-17-2007, 10:16 PM
OK, I'll buy into that.

I never laid claim to being the world's greatest typist, nor am I a threat to whoever that may be.

I'm sure you can figure it out.

Would you go and change your shitty drawers, gunny? You are beginning to stink in a horrendous manner. But, I'm sure you don't realize it.

Gunny
04-17-2007, 11:35 PM
OK, I'll buy into that.

Would you go and change your shitty drawers, gunny? You are beginning to stink in a horrendous manner. But, I'm sure you don't realize it.

Y'see the basic problem here psycho is that there are now WAY more psycho and actually hateful members on this board than you. You've lost your impact.:poke:

Psychoblues
04-17-2007, 11:56 PM
I am on top of my game, gunny. Here is what you are so worried about and refuse to explain: "I was just thinking how much better this tread would lool had you titled it"

Y'see the basic problem here psycho is that there are now WAY more psycho and actually hateful members on this board than you. You've lost your impact.:poke:

YOU wrote that shit earlier in this thread. I advised you to correct it and you instead proceeded to continue insults towards me and others.

YOU ain't shit, gunny. I hope you know that. Keep up or get out or show up at Sick Call is all I got for your sorry ass, gunny.

CockySOB
04-18-2007, 07:41 AM

:slap: There ya go, Psycho!

Gunny
04-18-2007, 07:48 AM
I am on top of my game, gunny. Here is what you are so worried about and refuse to explain: "I was just thinking how much better this tread would lool had you titled it"

YOU wrote that shit earlier in this thread. I advised you to correct it and you instead proceeded to continue insults towards me and others.

YOU ain't shit, gunny. I hope you know that. Keep up or get out or show up at Sick Call is all I got for your sorry ass, gunny.

:lame2:

You used to do so much better. You're losing your touch.:poke:

CockySOB
04-18-2007, 07:54 AM
:lame2:

You used to do so much better. You're losing your touch.:poke:

Probably acclimating to his new medications.

04-18-2007, 08:01 AM
I practice 30-60 minutes a day after I lift and run, depending on how much time I have. I don't take formal lessons anymore because there is no Okinawan school anywhere near here.

Wish i had the time for that. but unfortunately if i want to graduate i need to study.

glockmail
04-18-2007, 08:21 AM
Stop making narcissistic, self-referential posts with your own name in the title:lame2: :fu: , or use one of those guns to put yourself out of your own misery. Geez! Talk about harsh! Wow! :slap:

Gunny
04-18-2007, 08:33 AM
Wish i had the time for that. but unfortunately if i want to graduate i need to study.

LOL ... I've been "studying" to take my Masters test for just about a year now.:laugh2:

The first thing that gets blown off when time crunches is study hall.

04-18-2007, 10:30 AM
LOL ... I've been "studying" to take my Masters test for just about a year now.:laugh2:

The first thing that gets blown off when time crunches is study hall.

Yeah well unfortunately i cant put that off right now. finals next week... i should probably start studying soon. Just cleaning now though.

Gunny
04-18-2007, 10:52 AM
Yeah well unfortunately i cant put that off right now. finals next week... i should probably start studying soon. Just cleaning now though.

I'm not in a school, nor under a crunch to get the license. I understand where you're coming from.

Psychoblues
04-19-2007, 10:08 PM
I seriously doubt anything you have to say anymore, gunny.

I'm not in a school, nor under a crunch to get the license. I understand where you're coming from.

Get your "masters" test. You need it.

Psychoblues
04-20-2007, 03:46 AM
Naw, it just takes another "Busch" or two to help me tolerate you jerks.

Probably acclimating to his new medications.

I see you are still wearing those stars and bars across your ass as I advised in the "Confederate" thread.

CockySOB
04-20-2007, 08:08 AM
I see you are still wearing those stars and bars across your ass as I advised in the "Confederate" thread.

As if your opinion means something to me? To anyone?

Most medications have directions informing you not to drink "Busch" or other alcoholic beverages while taking the medication. Perhaps you should heed that warning? Typing while under the influence creates only one victim... the typist.