PDA

View Full Version : *WTF? Muslim Stamps?*

chesswarsnow
10-30-2009, 04:46 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. This is what we are faced with folks.
2. What I have been waiting and watching for, on the watch tower.
3. Get ready, muslim reality is here, screw this!
4. Read this.

"USPS New 44-Cent Stamp!!! Celebrates Muslim holiday.

REMEMBER the MUSLIM bombing of Pan Am Flight 103!

REMEMBER the MUSLIM bombing of the World Trade Center in 1993!

REMEMBER the MUSLIM bombing of the Marine Barracks in Lebanon !

REMEMBER the MUSLIM bombing of the military Barracks in Saudi Arabia !

REMEMBER the MUSLIM bombing of the American Embassies in Africa !

REMEMBER the MUSLIM bombing of the USS COLE!

REMEMBER the MUSLIM attack on 9/11/2001 !

REMEMBER all the AMERICAN lives that were lost in those vicious MUSLIM attacks!

Now President Obama has directed the United States Postal Service to REMEMBER and HONOR the EID MUSLIM holiday season with a new commemorative 44 Cent First Class Holiday Postage Stamp..

REMEMBER to adamantly & vocally BOYCOTT this stamp, when you are purchasing your stamps at the post office.

All you have to say is "No thank you, I do not want that Muslim Stamp on my letters!"

To use this stamp would be a slap in the face to all those AMERICANS who died at the hands of those whom this stamp honors...

REMEMBER ~
pass this along to every Patriotic AMERICAN that you know and lets get the word out !!!

Here is something to chew on...

They (MUSLIMS) don't even believe in Christ, & they're getting their own Christmas stamp! BUT, don't dare to dream of posting the ten commandments on federal property! This is truly UNBELIEVABLE !!! "

5. Click the image to see stamp.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

gabosaurus
10-30-2009, 04:59 PM
You are an incredibly sick person. God would despise your blatant hatred. You need mental help.

Kathianne
10-30-2009, 05:11 PM
You are an incredibly sick person. God would despise your blatant hatred. You need mental help.

Gabby, I agree with you, Chessy is an incredibly sick person. His hatred of Muslims is wrong and it's blanket.

Letting him rant is what the board is for, it shows him for what he is. To just delete his posts would be like trying to pretend idiots don't exist. They do, he proves it too often.

chloe
10-30-2009, 05:12 PM
Muslim Stamp
September 14, 2009
Q: Did Obama order creation of a postage stamp to honor a Muslim holiday?

A: The first class stamp honoring Eid al-Fitr and Eid al-Adha was first issued eight years ago. Obama has followed Bush’s practice of reaching out to Muslims on Ramadan.

FULL ANSWER

Obama had nothing to do with this stamp, which was first issued during President George W. Bush’s administration, on Aug. 1, 2001, honoring two Muslim holidays, including Eid al-Fitr, the first day following the month of Ramadan, a period of fasting and religious observances. The stamp first came out at 34 cents, the prevailing first class rate at the time. It has been reissued several times whenever that rate increased.

It was part of the Postal Service’s "Holiday Celebration Series" and the Postal Service took full credit, without any mention of a White House role, then or now. "This is a proud moment for the Postal Service, the Muslim community, and Americans in general as we issue a postage stamp to honor and commemorate two important Islamic celebrations," Azeezaly S. Jaffer, vice president, public affairs and communications for the Postal Service, said in a 2001 news release.

That was more than a month before the terrorist attacks of Sept. 11, 2001. However, the stamp was reissued as a 37-cent stamp on Oct. 10, 2002. And that time, the Bush White House posted an item promoting the special stamp, as part of an effort to reach out to the world Muslim community on Ramadan.

Bush himself marked Eid al-Fitr with an address at the Islamic Center of Washington, D.C., Dec. 5, 2002, in which he praised the spirit of the day:

http://www.factcheck.org/2009/09/muslim-stamp/

chesswarsnow
10-30-2009, 07:16 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. You wanna check out on reality thats your problems.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Noir
10-30-2009, 07:39 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. You wanna check out on reality thats your problems.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sure sure, its everyone else who has the problem, you're the only voice of reason in all this maddness :thumb:

/sark

chesswarsnow
10-30-2009, 07:43 PM
Sorry bout that,

Sure sure, its everyone else who has the problem, you're the only voice of reason in all this maddness :thumb:

/sark

1. I hear your song, you're in tune with the women folks here.
2. I suppose in England there all all kinds of Muslims stamps huh?
3. Or do you even know?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

chesswarsnow
10-30-2009, 07:50 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. Err,..... sorry, kido, I don't take advice from people who are mental.
2. Its been let out you are on some sorta meds, that are supposed to level you out.
3. The way you post here, its obvious them pills ain't a workin.
4. Though you being mental doesn't make you an expert on mental cases, seeing your views are rather oppisite of mine, I think I'm safe, kido.:laugh2:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Noir
10-30-2009, 07:51 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. I hear your song, you're in tune with the women folks here.
2. I suppose in England there all all kinds of Muslims stamps huh?
3. Or do you even know?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

I'm in tune with the other sane people in this topic,

I don't think so, the only stamps i ever see have the Queens head on them, but there may be some released as special edition collectibles and whatnot that i wouldn't know about,

chesswarsnow
10-30-2009, 07:54 PM
Sorry bout that,

Gabby, I agree with you, Chessy is an incredibly sick person. His hatred of Muslims is wrong and it's blanket.

Letting him rant is what the board is for, it shows him for what he is. To just delete his posts would be like trying to pretend idiots don't exist. They do, he proves it too often.

1. I think you're incredibly two faced.:coffee:
2. You're talking out of both sides of your mouth again.
3. My ranting, is what most people in America think.
4. I'm just not afraid to post my thoughts and opinons.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Noir
10-30-2009, 07:55 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. Err,..... sorry, kido, I don't take advice from people who are mental.
2. Its been let out you are on some sorta meds, that are supposed to level you out.
3. The way you post here, its obvious them pills ain't a workin.
4. Though you being mental doesn't make you an expert on mental cases, seeing your views are rather oppisite of mine, I think I'm safe, kido.:laugh2:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

I see your tact...you chose not to take advice from those who are "mental" but chose instead to mock them....

chesswarsnow
10-30-2009, 07:58 PM
Sorry bout that,

I don't think so, the only stamps i ever see have the Queens head on them, but there may be some released as special edition collectibles and whatnot that i wouldn't know about,

1. In England they have enough dignity not to bow to islam.
2. Even though they are being run over by it.
3. I think thats noble in a way.
4. But it won't be long before England begins to crack in half, sooner or later.
5. Won't be long after that that USA does the same thing too.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Noir
10-30-2009, 08:00 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. In England they have enough dignity not to bow to islam.
2. Even though they are being run over by it.
3. I think thats noble in a way.
4. But it won't be long before England begins to crack in half, sooner or later.
5. Won't be long after that that USA does the same thing too.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Jezy Crezy, how can you live your life with so much anger? Chill the bap and wise up a bit, for your own peace of mind if nothing else,

chesswarsnow
10-30-2009, 08:01 PM
Sorry bout that,

I see your tact...you chose not to take advice from those who are "mental" but chose instead to mock them....

1. Pure logic.
2. She should learn to listen to reason.
3. Doubt that she is able.
4. She hears far worse from others on this site.
5. I just want her to know, who in fact is the sicko.
6. Maybe she's aware now?
7. Doubt it,..............

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

chesswarsnow
10-30-2009, 08:03 PM
Sorry bout that,

Jezy Crezy, how can you live your life with so much anger? Chill the bap and wise up a bit, for your own peace of mind if nothing else,

1. Hey Noir, whats the term, *Chill the bap* mean?
2. I never heard of it before?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Kathianne
10-30-2009, 08:09 PM
Indeed

Sorry bout that,

1. I think you're incredibly two faced.:coffee:
2. You're talking out of both sides of your mouth again. No, I'm not. I'll assume you are referring to my take on orthodox. Like most religions, most Muslims aren't.
3. My ranting, is what most people in America think.Nope, just the ignorant.
4. I'm just not afraid to post my thoughts and opinons.Which was my point.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

jimnyc
10-30-2009, 08:09 PM
"USPS New 44-Cent Stamp!!! Celebrates Muslim holiday.

I see no problem with the stamp at all. Nor do I see any relation between the terrorist events you outlined and the celebration for Muslims. It's not like they're stamps of Bin Laden. Muslims have a right to celebrate their Holy events just like everyone else. This is America, and if these people are here legally then I have no issue with them. We recognize Hannukah, Christmas, Kwanzaa, Easter, MLK day, Thanksgiving... Why can't the Muslims have their day in the sun? Nobody is forcing anyone to use these stamps, just like nobody forces me to buy the stamps with goofy Christmas decorations every year. I prefer to just use the ones with American flags on them, but to each their own.

FWIW, Chess, I understand your view on Muslims, I do, even if I don't agree fully. I have the same contempt, but I reserve it for those who actually wish to do us harm. You think they all want to, I think it's a small number. But it seems like you now want to post every little article and story you can find. While I won't stop you from posting because I believe in free speech on the forums, can you get involved in other political threads and other stories. Personally I think the daily updates about bad Muslims around the world gets a tad boring. Again, you're free to do so, but I think any time someone posts a subject so repetitively, it starts to come off as an obsession.

Missileman
10-30-2009, 08:10 PM
3. My ranting, is what most people in America think.

Fortunately for the rest of us, you are as full of shit as your are ignorant.

Noir
10-30-2009, 08:13 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. Hey Noir, whats the term, *Chill the bap* mean?
2. I never heard of it before?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Your 'Bap' is your 'head'

Ergo "Chill the Bap" = "chill your head"

and thus calm down with all the apocalyptic crap and how the Muslims are gonna bring it about,

chloe
10-30-2009, 08:15 PM
chesswarsnow if it makes you feel any better the us postal service also allows regular citizens to make there own photo stamps !!! You could just use your own mug and make your own stamp:salute:

http://www.usps.com/postagesolutions/photostamps.htm

chesswarsnow
10-30-2009, 08:31 PM
Sorry bout that,

Indeed

1. Yes indeed, you've spoken out against and for muslims.
2. So there you go,.....

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Kathianne
10-30-2009, 08:45 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. Yes indeed, you've spoken out against and for muslims.
2. So there you go,.....

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

In context, Chessy, in context. What you fail to understand.

chesswarsnow
10-30-2009, 08:48 PM
Sorry bout that,

I see no problem with the stamp at all.

1. Lots of people do, I'm one of em.

Nor do I see any relation between the terrorist events you outlined and the celebration for Muslims.

2. I do tend to link people and events, perhaps not everyone does this, but I think its justified.

It's not like they're stamps of Bin Laden.

3. What if it was, then how would you feel?

Muslims have a right to celebrate their Holy events just like everyone else.

4. So they do this in other countries?
I think not, find me a stamp then, if you can.

This is America, and if these people are here legally then I have no issue with them. We recognize Hannukah, Christmas, Kwanzaa, Easter, MLK day, Thanksgiving... Why can't the Muslims have their day in the sun?

5. Bowing down I call it, its wrong in every way.

Nobody is forcing anyone to use these stamps, just like nobody forces me to buy the stamps with goofy Christmas decorations every year. I prefer to just use the ones with American flags on them, but to each their own.

6. We all make choices, but this is my *Christian Country*, not some backwoods nation.

FWIW, Chess, I understand your view on Muslims, I do, even if I don't agree fully.

7. We aren't that far off from each others point of view in reality, your just more politically correct than I am.

I have the same contempt, but I reserve it for those who actually wish to do us harm. You think they all want to, I think it's a small number.

8. Sure, you focus on a small grain of salt, while I see the sea's waves approaching. Thats where we differ, you stand around again maybe this year or some year, and see another major attack you will perhaps change your mind then.

But it seems like you now want to post every little article and story you can find. While I won't stop you from posting because I believe in free speech on the forums,

9. I think I post what interests me, others post what interests them, I make out okay I think.

can you get involved in other political threads and other stories.

10. Sure I get involved in other threads and all, just I keep harping what I'm interested in too, thats how it is.

Personally I think the daily updates about bad Muslims around the world gets a tad boring.

11. I'm sorry you feel that way, but we all have our cross to bear my freind.

Again, you're free to do so, but I think any time someone posts a subject so repetitively, it starts to come off as an obsession.

12. I keep busy, doing what interests me, and what I want to follow, I don't tend to get bored with it, to each their own ol buddy!:coffee:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Kathianne
10-30-2009, 08:51 PM
Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Chessy, you claim some broad view of Islam we're all missing, yet haven't a problem with the take over here at home, regarding health care. Truly, you are not only an enigma.

chesswarsnow
10-30-2009, 08:52 PM
Sorry bout that,

Fortunately for the rest of us, you are as full of shit as your are ignorant.

1. Spoken like a *True Heathern*.
2. So you're onboard to allow islam their own stamps then?
3. This is going to be funny.:laugh2:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Missileman
10-30-2009, 09:13 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. Spoken like a *True Heathern*.
2. So you're onboard to allow islam their own stamps then?
3. This is going to be funny.:laugh2:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

They aren't stamps for muslims tard!

chesswarsnow
10-30-2009, 09:13 PM
Sorry bout that,

Chessy, you claim some broad view of Islam we're all missing, yet haven't a problem with the take over here at home, regarding health care. Truly, you are not only an enigma.

1. Sure I make claims, and post evidence too.
2. I also see you never get tired of connecting everything to health care.
3. I guess thats what holds your interest then?
4. But you have free health care right?
5. That makes you look like a person on a pillow, complaining about others being uncomfortable.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

chesswarsnow
10-30-2009, 09:15 PM
Sorry bout that,

They aren't stamps for muslims tard!

1. You've lost your mind.
2. Understood.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

cat slave
10-30-2009, 09:22 PM
Hmmm....interesting exchanges on chessies posting. I guess with the 21st
century, globalism, enlightenment etc, etc. we can at any time expect Muslims
to reciprocate by embracing the finer points of other religions. Has that ever
in history happened?????

I for one will not hold my breath and am concerned about the return of their
prophet or messiah, whatever, by coming out of that well! Thats to happen
after a great war you know. Bad news for us infidels!!!!

chesswarsnow
10-30-2009, 09:27 PM
Sorry bout that,

in history happened?????

1. Very interesting post.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Abbey Marie
10-30-2009, 09:39 PM
in history happened?????

Yes, the lack of reciprocation by the Islamic world towards freedom of other religions, let alone the outright violence towards Judaic people is disturbing.

cat slave
10-30-2009, 10:02 PM
Its never mentioned that the persecution of Christians is being practiced today
in those peaceful Muslim countries! And their treatment of women........:eek:,
And Sharia Law.......its spreading and it is NOT good!!!

cat slave
10-30-2009, 10:03 PM
Night all....the sandman cometh.

jimnyc
10-31-2009, 08:11 AM
1. Lots of people do, I'm one of em.

Can you tell me where you get your statistics from? How many people are against these stamps? 10? 1000? a million? I know people who didn't like Kwanzaa being recognized, nor MLK becoming a holiday... Most of them were racist and couldn't articulate why these holidays shouldn't be recognized, other than showing their ignorance and fear.

Do you even understand Ramadan and why Muslims fast for that month? Do you understand their celebration when the month has ended? If these people do this with no harm to others, why shouldn't they be entitled to celebrate and be recognized just like others?

2. I do tend to link people and events, perhaps not everyone does this, but I think its justified.

Unless you can link the peaceful people to violent events, then any negativity towards them is not justified. I'm mostly German, should people treat me as if I am a nazi?

3. What if it was, then how would you feel?

Outraged, just like the rest of the world would be. But we're not talking about a stamp of a terrorist, but a stamp recognizing a Muslim holiday. Most of us can differentiate between the two.

4. So they do this in other countries?
I think not, find me a stamp then, if you can.

I don't have the time to search tons of other countries to see which holidays they allow to be recognized and which they alienate via postage stamps. But I find it hard to see what it matters. Whether they do or don't, it doesn't make it wrong or right in our country. We are supposed to be a country of freedom. To purposely alienate millions of people who have lead peaceful lives just because of their religion is wrong.

5. Bowing down I call it, its wrong in every way.

Was it bowing down when we started recognizing MLK day? Or when Kwanzaa was recognized? Hannukah? and all the other holidays recognized for religions/races outside of Christianity?

6. We all make choices, but this is my *Christian Country*, not some backwoods nation.

Why are you then not outraged at Hannukah stamps?

7. We aren't that far off from each others point of view in reality, your just more politically correct than I am.

You don't know me very well then. You should read what I write about people I don't like. Being PC is the last thing on my mind. Discuss those who still enforce Shariah law and you'll see me vent. I just save my venting for those who actually do harm, as opposed to those who just happen to observe the same religion.

8. Sure, you focus on a small grain of salt, while I see the sea's waves approaching. Thats where we differ, you stand around again maybe this year or some year, and see another major attack you will perhaps change your mind then.

How many individual Muslims in the USA committed crimes last year? How many Muslims currently live in the USA? Get back to me with those stats and lets see if the "sea waves" are accurate or not.

9. I think I post what interests me, others post what interests them, I make out okay I think.

I'm sure you think it's great, but I just don't want guests to think this is an "anti Muslim supporting board" if they see these topics spread across the board almost daily. We have more guest visits per day than we do members and not everyone holds the same beliefs as you do. Don't take it personally though, I would ask the same of someone posting 9/11 conspiracy articles all over, or someone doing the same about blacks. On my old board I ended up having to create a "special" thread for a member that liked to post 3-5 new articles a day condemning black people. He created a theme of hatred, and guests tend to apply that to the entire theme of the board.

10. Sure I get involved in other threads and all, just I keep harping what I'm interested in too, thats how it is.

No problem with an interest, but when it's the same thing over and over, anything to take a jab at Muslims, it becomes a bit repetitive. Consider this, a Muslim joins here and posts daily articles about bad deeds committed by Catholics, and he does so on various forums on the board. Do you think that would raise the appeal level to our visitors? You'd probably be the first one asking for his banishment!

11. I'm sorry you feel that way, but we all have our cross to bear my freind.

It's not "mine", it's the entire community. While you have a few on the board who also dislike what Islam stands for, even they aren't so filled with hatred that they feel the need to harp on it as if it were a FT job.

12. I keep busy, doing what interests me, and what I want to follow, I don't tend to get bored with it, to each their own ol buddy!

I can only do that with sports talk or porn! :coffee:

jimnyc
10-31-2009, 08:17 AM
in history happened?????

Yes, the lack of reciprocation by the Islamic world towards freedom of other religions, let alone the outright violence towards Judaic people is disturbing.

I'll just say this much... I'm generally discussing the Muslims in the USA, not those in Arabic countries or areas where there is violence associated with their religion. I assumed as much in this thread as well since they are US postage stamps. I will not defend the actions of those involved in violence in other parts of the world. I will not defend those who commit crimes within our borders. But I defend the millions of Muslims in the USA who are peaceful, and do have respect for other religions. One of my friends who happens to be Muslim has spoken at Catholic events and at the local Jewish synagogue in town. He has had leaders of those communities also visit a local Muslim school for children as well as at their mosque. Their vision is unity and respect. I've watched a get together before, and there was a room setup in the Muslim school where they let all the children get together and play. There were black and white kids, Jewish, Muslim, Catholic.... They were all playing and oblivious to what they were accomplishing in such a setting. It was saddening to me to wonder if some of them will be despised / hated / treated differently in the future just because of what religion/race they were born into.

I would rather judge them by their actions.

chesswarsnow
10-31-2009, 09:12 AM
Sorry bout that,

1. Great post!
1. (a) Yes don't even think in a hell hole country of islam you would be allowed to have a Christmas Stamp.
2. But here in America, they will be using muslims stamps, to send back to their old hell hole country they came from.
3. Symbolically showing how they are concuring America.
4. Even though they dont have religious stamps back home.
5. Its always the King, or local dictator on stamps.
6. If they even have a postal service.
7. The politics of stamps is under rated.
8. You can go to jail for bringing in Bibles into some hell hole islamic countries.
9. This is all about getting into bed with muslims as a Nation, and its just one more brick in the wall thats being removed, weaking the whole *America* we once had.
10. Some day, the wall will fall.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

chesswarsnow
10-31-2009, 09:21 AM
Sorry bout that,

Its never mentioned that the persecution of Christians is being practiced today
in those peaceful Muslim countries! And their treatment of women........:eek:,
And Sharia Law.......its spreading and it is NOT good!!!

ANOTHER GREAT POST!!!!!
1. Yeah, I wonder how those who feel dear towards islam, if they went back to Saudi and wanted to have a prayer at some islamic site, how would that good ol buddy muslim treat you then?
2. Or lets say you went to the Temple Mount, and tried to pray with your muslim buddy?
3. Or tried to hand out tracks, or Bibles?
4. Would that friend defend you?
5. Or would he demand you be thrown into jail, and how he knew *Nothing* about what you were going to do?
6. Or would he simply say he never knew the man?
7. "Hell no I never knew that American!"
8. You can bet he would do just that.
9. But to a person in bed with the muslims, they can find this exceptable too.
10. Proving my point, if you lay down with dogs, you get up with fleas.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Noir
10-31-2009, 09:55 AM
Sorry bout that,

1. Great post!
1. (a) Yes don't even think in a hell hole country of islam you would be allowed to have a Christmas Stamp.
2. But here in America, they will be using muslims stamps, to send back to their old hell hole country they came from.
3. Symbolically showing how they are concuring America.
4. Even though they dont have religious stamps back home.
5. Its always the King, or local dictator on stamps.
6. If they even have a postal service.
7. The politics of stamps is under rated.
8. You can go to jail for bringing in Bibles into some hell hole islamic countries.
9. This is all about getting into bed with muslims as a Nation, and its just one more brick in the wall thats being removed, weaking the whole *America* we once had.
10. Some day, the wall will fall.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

I'm sure i'm not the only one who finds it a bit odd that you are forever going on about the lack of freedoms in other countries, while at the same time calling for a restriction of freedoms within your own country,

Kathianne
10-31-2009, 10:10 AM
I'm sure i'm not the only one who finds it a bit odd that you are forever going on about the lack of freedoms in other countries, while at the same time calling for a restriction of freedoms within your own country,

That is what I'm noticing from the more recent posts. "It's ok to be like Chessy, because other countries are doing much worse." "There was a time the US led, not followed." Now we want them to follow? We're following Euro health care, now you want to follow Islamic countries regarding religious tolerance?

I think that the Koran has a lot of things that go seriously wrong. I know the Bible has been used for wrong too. I have a healthy skepticism for all orthodox followers of any faith-for some reason they often use it to behave the way they want to behave-and find justification in their scriptures.

gabosaurus
10-31-2009, 11:22 AM
Non-Christians have asked me: If the Bible is full of love, why did God practice genocide and destroy the world that he had created? Why is there so much hatred and violence in the Bible?

And what about all the crazy white people in Dallas? The guy who placed his baby in the microwave? The woman who mutilated her child? The hate crimes?

chesswarsnow
10-31-2009, 08:47 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. I say that islam shouldn't be availed religious freedom while in USA, unless the country of origin allows religious freedom.
2. Its only fair, and it will never happen.
3. Thats why they need to be banned entirely.
4. Theres really no other solution.
5. We have to ban muslims in America.
6. Period.
7. Ban all cults, even the Scientoloists.
8. We need a vote on it.
9. Also ban illegal aliens.
10. And do something about it with teeth.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Regards,
SirjamesofTexas

chesswarsnow
10-31-2009, 08:56 PM
Sorry bout that,

I'll just say this much... I'm generally discussing the Muslims in the USA, not those in Arabic countries or areas where there is violence associated with their religion. I assumed as much in this thread as well since they are US postage stamps. I will not defend the actions of those involved in violence in other parts of the world. I will not defend those who commit crimes within our borders. But I defend the millions of Muslims in the USA who are peaceful, and do have respect for other religions. One of my friends who happens to be Muslim has spoken at Catholic events and at the local Jewish synagogue in town. He has had leaders of those communities also visit a local Muslim school for children as well as at their mosque. Their vision is unity and respect. I've watched a get together before, and there was a room setup in the Muslim school where they let all the children get together and play. There were black and white kids, Jewish, Muslim, Catholic.... They were all playing and oblivious to what they were accomplishing in such a setting. It was saddening to me to wonder if some of them will be despised / hated / treated differently in the future just because of what religion/race they were born into.

I would rather judge them by their actions.

1. I'm more broad minded when I'm refering to muslims.
2. Yup I think Global!
3. And this world is shrinking by the minute.
4. The internet for one is shrinking it.
5. Unless we protect our culture, and its founding references.
6. We lose everything.
7. Think about it.
8. Broad mindedness including all the heatherns, will ruin it for everybody, even the rotten ones.
9. Lay down with dogs get up with fleas.
10. Thats whats happeneing to USA.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

chesswarsnow
10-31-2009, 09:08 PM
Sorry bout that,

That is what I'm noticing from the more recent posts. "It's ok to be like Chessy, because other countries are doing much worse." "There was a time the US led, not followed." Now we want them to follow? We're following Euro health care, now you want to follow Islamic countries regarding religious tolerance?

I think that the Koran has a lot of things that go seriously wrong. I know the Bible has been used for wrong too. I have a healthy skepticism for all orthodox followers of any faith-for some reason they often use it to behave the way they want to behave-and find justification in their scriptures.

1. I'm stead rock founded on the truth.
2. Everyone here would be wise to listen to me.
3. Thou few will.
4. If you choose not.
5. You vote to piss away America.
6. You vote with your ideals.
7. You vote when you say, "Let cults have same recognition as the truely religious"
8. You don't even realize that there is a higher power than the government, listening, and taking notes.
9. And a a certain time, the balance falls, and things get set in motion that makes govenments fall like a house of cards.
10. And what I'm saying is, if you don't appreciate what you have, and respect what it is you have, protecting it, you will HAVE TO LOSE it.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

chesswarsnow
10-31-2009, 09:18 PM
Sorry bout that,

Non-Christians have asked me: If the Bible is full of love, why did God practice genocide and destroy the world that he had created? Why is there so much hatred and violence in the Bible?

And what about all the crazy white people in Dallas? The guy who placed his baby in the microwave? The woman who mutilated her child? The hate crimes?

1. The world is full of evil ideals.
2. And it bled over into the Bible, because people have low ideals.
3. Its being human, thats hard.
4. People are cold hearted.
5. This is reflected in the Bible, but theres noway it could of been writen without the cold hard facts.
6. The text of the cult islam follows is nothing but evil ideals espoused.
7. There is no redeeming value in islam.
8. If some one knows something redeeming in the book of islam, just bring it forward.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Binky
11-01-2009, 09:16 AM
Actually, I'm sittin' here wondering, who the heck even bothers to use stamps anymore? Other than mailing off Christmas or birthday cards, I don't even waste my time. I just do it all online......

Also, it seems America is still a free country where we are able to toss out our opinons, until that opinion doesn't happen to agree with that of others. Then one is ganged up on from opposing sides.......Gee! Go figure!

Kathianne
11-01-2009, 09:37 AM
Actually, I'm sittin' here wondering, who the heck even bothers to use stamps anymore? Other than mailing off Christmas or birthday cards, I don't even waste my time. I just do it all online......

Also, it seems America is still a free country where we are able to toss out our opinons, until that opinion doesn't happen to agree with that of others. Then one is ganged up on from opposing sides.......Gee! Go figure!

I might be missing something, but seems both sides should have the right to speak?

Binky
11-01-2009, 09:40 AM
I might be missing something, but seems both sides should have the right to speak?

Bingo....!

Kathianne
11-01-2009, 09:47 AM
Bingo....!

Well the natural order of things is to argue when one disagrees and chirp in 'me too' when agree. That's not 'ganging up', well unless it's a pile on. :laugh2:

Binky
11-01-2009, 10:00 AM
Well the natural order of things is to argue when one disagrees and chirp in 'me too' when agree. That's not 'ganging up', well unless it's a pile on. :laugh2:

There were about four of you that ganged up on him and kept saying he was nuts. However, he held up well under the seige....:laugh2:

Kathianne
11-01-2009, 10:02 AM
There were about four of you that ganged up on him and kept saying he was nuts. However, he held up well under the seige....:laugh2:

I believe we were saying that he was wrong, which is different than being nuts. By the posts one would infer that it was opinion, as we have no way to actually determine his mental condition or whether or not he believes all his posts or is just trolling.

jimnyc
11-01-2009, 10:04 AM
Sorry bout that,
1. I'm more broad minded when I'm refering to muslims.

Can you please reply to my points in post #34...

Kathianne
11-01-2009, 10:08 AM
Bingo....!

and where was he not allowed to voice his opinion? Should we hand out tickets for who may agree or not and in what order?

Noir
11-01-2009, 10:24 AM
Sorry bout that,

1. I say that islam shouldn't be availed religious freedom while in USA, unless the country of origin allows religious freedom.
2. Its only fair, and it will never happen.
3. Thats why they need to be banned entirely.
4. Theres really no other solution.
5. We have to ban muslims in America.
6. Period.
7. Ban all cults, even the Scientoloists.
8. We need a vote on it.
9. Also ban illegal aliens.
10. And do something about it with teeth.

Regards,
SirjamesofTexas

You know that sounds more like a 5 year olds response than anything else 'well if they don't be nice then we don't be nice until they're nice' real mature dude =/

Also, while i am against criminal groups, like the Co$, do not confuse that with religion, i'm for freedom of expression and freedom of religious thought, you seem to only want the freedom for whatever you think is right, again, real mature =/

Binky
11-01-2009, 10:25 AM
and where was he not allowed to voice his opinion? Should we hand out tickets for who may agree or not and in what order?

I never said he wasn't allowed to give his opinion, only that he was ganged up on. Anyway, the topic is done as far as I'm concerned and doesn't warrant anymore time spent on it. See ya.....

chesswarsnow
11-01-2009, 12:08 PM
Sorry bout that,

Can you tell me where you get your statistics from? How many people are against these stamps? 10? 1000? a million? I know people who didn't like Kwanzaa being recognized, nor MLK becoming a holiday... Most of them were racist and couldn't articulate why these holidays shouldn't be recognized, other than showing their ignorance and fear.

1. Kwanzaa is trumped up foolishness, only those who don't or refuse to think do that, but Martin Luther King and his ideals were fantastic, and worthy of honor, and everything honorable heaped onto his memory.

Do you even understand Ramadan and why Muslims fast for that month? Do you understand their celebration when the month has ended? If these people do this with no harm to others, why shouldn't they be entitled to celebrate and be recognized just like others?

2. The purpose doesn't matter, its a cult, and its meaning means nothing to me, and should mean nothing to everyone else.

Unless you can link the peaceful people to violent events, then any negativity towards them is not justified. I'm mostly German, should people treat me as if I am a nazi?

3. Nazism wasn't a cult, or pushed off as a religion, big difference, I am sure you are not proud of being German, and don't talk or connect with it, like you otherwise would of, if it wasn't for Hitler, and what he was able to get his Nation to follow orders to do.

Outraged, just like the rest of the world would be. But we're not talking about a stamp of a terrorist, but a stamp recognizing a Muslim holiday. Most of us can differentiate between the two.

4. Honoring a cult, that produced the attacks on NY and DC, with a stamp, is a slap in the face to ALL America, and it being done at Christmas time, makes it like biotch slapping ALL Americans twice.

I don't have the time to search tons of other countries to see which holidays they allow to be recognized and which they alienate via postage stamps. But I find it hard to see what it matters. Whether they do or don't, it doesn't make it wrong or right in our country. We are supposed to be a country of freedom. To purposely alienate millions of people who have lead peaceful lives just because of their religion is wrong.

5. So you want to honor all cults, Co$, bug eyed cult leaders, like Charles Manson, Jim Jones, do we have stamps for Buddists, Hindos, Mayans, Voo Doo, other far flung cults?

Was it bowing down when we started recognizing MLK day? Or when Kwanzaa was recognized? Hannukah? and all the other holidays recognized for religions/races outside of Christianity?

6. Not at all, Martin Luther King is a Saint, or should be, Jewish beliefs are indeed a religious order.

Why are you then not outraged at Hannukah stamps?

7. I'm not, I embrace the Jews whole heartedly, always have, they are brothers to me.

You don't know me very well then. You should read what I write about people I don't like. Being PC is the last thing on my mind. Discuss those who still enforce Shariah law and you'll see me vent. I just save my venting for those who actually do harm, as opposed to those who just happen to observe the same religion.

8. I vent towards the whole seed, and roots, and branches, its all bad, and I want others to be aware of the truth.

How many individual Muslims in the USA committed crimes last year? How many Muslims currently live in the USA? Get back to me with those stats and lets see if the "sea waves" are accurate or not.

9. I am sure the FBI does keep these stats somewhere, but finding them would require clearance, which I don't have, but I should, for I am for this Country, and defend it all the way, with truth and ideals that are proven by my constant defense of America, and all Christians whatever denomination they adhear too.

I'm sure you think it's great, but I just don't want guests to think this is an "anti Muslim supporting board" if they see these topics spread across the board almost daily. We have more guest visits per day than we do members and not everyone holds the same beliefs as you do. Don't take it personally though, I would ask the same of someone posting 9/11 conspiracy articles all over, or someone doing the same about blacks. On my old board I ended up having to create a "special" thread for a member that liked to post 3-5 new articles a day condemning black people. He created a theme of hatred, and guests tend to apply that to the entire theme of the board.

10. I have a proven track record, I have been expressing my opinions and views for over 10 years, and have left a trail all across the internet, so, if you read what I am saying, you can trace it back many years, and see I haven't changed one bit, maybe toned it down a little, but my message remains the same, there isn't very many people throughout the whole world, who have been so consistant in the way I have for so long, and as an *Independent Rant Master*, so my works have not only been posted here, but everywhere, I joined, and over my long history of expressing my views, not many here agree, but just the same, not many there agreed either, but I persist, and will continue too. Also I am sure people search my name *Chesswarsnow* to find out what the latest *Rants* are about, people do listen, and people can be changed, and they will all one day.

No problem with an interest, but when it's the same thing over and over, anything to take a jab at Muslims, it becomes a bit repetitive. Consider this, a Muslim joins here and posts daily articles about bad deeds committed by Catholics, and he does so on various forums on the board. Do you think that would raise the appeal level to our visitors? You'd probably be the first one asking for his banishment!

11. I doubt he could with stand all the attacks that would be coming his direction, seeing his whole argument would be founded on lies, same goes with my posting style here, if it were all lies, I wouldn't be able to withstand the attacks either, but I persist, because what I'm saying is the stone hard truth.

It's not "mine", it's the entire community. While you have a few on the board who also dislike what Islam stands for, even they aren't so filled with hatred that they feel the need to harp on it as if it were a FT job.

12. I have years of practice to draw from I've been doing this for over ten years, even before 911, as early as 1995, in fact. I don't count this as a job, but a passion, and I don't actually do this all day, I have several businesses I tend to, and that eats up a lot of my time, and my family time isn't suffering either, so I manage my time pretty good, don't you think? :laugh2:Also I play golf with a group of buds, and I think I either won or finished second in our *Championship Title* yesterday.

I can only do that with sports talk or porn! :coffee:

13. I like sports, but watching porn can make you go blind, food for thought buddy.:laugh2:

14. I over looked this post #34, hope this helps!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

chesswarsnow
11-01-2009, 12:23 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. B - 12
2. Thats how you play, Bingo!:laugh2:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

chesswarsnow
11-01-2009, 12:33 PM
Sorry bout that,

You know that sounds more like a 5 year olds response than anything else 'well if they don't be nice then we don't be nice until they're nice' real mature dude =/

Also, while i am against criminal groups, like the Co$, do not confuse that with religion, i'm for freedom of expression and freedom of religious thought, you seem to only want the freedom for whatever you think is right, again, real mature =/

1. I say we just ban islam point blank in USA and Europe wouldn't be a bad idea either.
2. What good has come of it?
3. They come here, and give money to the local cult station, and a portion of that goes back to the terror groups over seas.
4. While they work here in America, using the income they get from American jobs, 5% goes back to those hell whole countries that don't even have stamps for the Holidays.
5. muslims lick the stamps here and send back the blood money to help those terrorists groups who want to harm the good people of America.
6. How long will this kind of self destruction we Americans wink the eye too, will go by unpunished, by those who would want us punished, muslims, and by God, who can destroy us, in seconds, if he so desired.
7. Some folks just can't see the, *Big Picture* thats why I'm here, try not to worry.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Binky
11-01-2009, 12:43 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. B - 12
2. Thats how you play, Bingo!:laugh2:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

:laugh2::laugh2:

chesswarsnow
11-01-2009, 12:45 PM
Sorry bout that,

I never said he wasn't allowed to give his opinion, only that he was ganged up on. Anyway, the topic is done as far as I'm concerned and doesn't warrant anymore time spent on it. See ya.....

1. Hello Binky, I am touched by your sincere attempt to provide cover for *CWN*, very touching.
2. I'm used to being attacked on every side, thou deary.
3. I know that you mean well, and sure it looks as though I'm being used to mop the floor, but my hammer never gets tired, and I use it with great effect.
4. Time to time, I get a *atta boy*
5. Reminds me of why I fight, makes me confirm why I fight against this cult islams, mohammed atta, one of the attackers on 911, he is flaming in hell right now, not that I had anything to do with it, he earned it all on his own.
6. So I'm encouraged when I am beating down islam, and when I'm taking lumps for my efforts, but I also find solice when others outside try and provide cover, which always makes my hammer swinging arm a little bit more pumped up.
7. Thanks again sweetie.:cheers2:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Noir
11-01-2009, 12:50 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. I say we just ban islam point blank in USA and Europe wouldn't be a bad idea either.
2. What good has come of it?
3. They come here, and give money to the local cult station, and a portion of that goes back to the terror groups over seas.
4. While they work here in America, using the income they get from American jobs, 5% goes back to those hell whole countries that don't even have stamps for the Holidays.
5. muslims lick the stamps here and send back the blood money to help those terrorists groups who want to harm the good people of America.
6. How long will this kind of self destruction we Americans wink the eye too, will go by unpunished, by those who would want us punished, muslims, and by God, who can destroy us, in seconds, if he so desired.
7. Some folks just can't see the, *Big Picture* thats why I'm here, try not to worry.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Pure codswallop, you truly a a bigot of the most vile persuasion,

Nice to see that you want the US constitution trashed in the name of your bigoted views aswell,

chesswarsnow
11-01-2009, 12:57 PM
Sorry bout that,

Pure codswallop, you truly a a bigot of the most vile persuasion,

Nice to see that you want the US constitution trashed in the name of your bigoted views aswell,

1. Sorry little Noir, its the stone hard truth.
2. You're just a little kid without a clue my friend.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Binky
11-01-2009, 01:00 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. Hello Binky, I am touched by your sincere attempt to provide cover for *CWN*, very touching.
2. I'm used to being attacked on every side, thou deary.
3. I know that you mean well, and sure it looks as though I'm being used to mop the floor, but my hammer never gets tired, and I use it with great effect.
4. Time to time, I get a *atta boy*
5. Reminds me of why I fight, makes me confirm why I fight against this cult islams, mohammed atta, one of the attackers on 911, he is flaming in hell right now, not that I had anything to do with it, he earned it all on his own.
6. So I'm encouraged when I am beating down islam, and when I'm taking lumps for my efforts, but I also find solice when others outside try and provide cover, which always makes my hammer swinging arm a little bit more pumped up.
7. Thanks again sweetie.:cheers2:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

:laugh2::laugh2: You're welcome. I know you can handle the onslaught of negativity that befalls you. I've read your postings often enough and those of others to know you are no slouch in hittin' back....

BTW, the way you number each idea gives me loads of giggles, chuckles and laughs. I enjoy readin' them. Keep 'em flyin'.....:lol:

And get yourself a jackhammer as you'll be able to hammer away at what's comin' at you much faster.....

Noir
11-01-2009, 01:11 PM
Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Obvious troll is obvious,

Care to answer the charge that you want to see the 1st Amendment trashed?

Binky
11-01-2009, 01:11 PM
Chessy. Love your doggy fleas comment....

:laugh2::laugh2:Thanks for the laugh.....

Kathianne
11-01-2009, 01:17 PM
Indeed Chessy gets a decent line off now and again. It doesn't change the fact demonstrated on this and many a thread that he's bigoted and doesn't stand for 'American values' that the Founders laid the path for.

"Round them up and get rid of them all, whether they're here legally or not." is his way of dealing with any group he doesn't care for. Not a road a person who believes in those values would go for.

chesswarsnow
11-01-2009, 01:24 PM
Sorry bout that,

Indeed Chessy gets a decent line off now and again. It doesn't change the fact demonstrated on this and many a thread that he's bigoted and doesn't stand for 'American values' that the Founders laid the path for.

"Round them up and get rid of them all, whether they're here legally or not." is his way of dealing with any group he doesn't care for. Not a road a person who believes in those values would go for.

1. Well if you don't know where you're going, any road will get you there.
2. This road we are now on is a dead end.
3. Bridge to nowhere.
4. Bridge being out.

Regards,
SirjamesofTexas

chesswarsnow
11-01-2009, 01:26 PM
Sorry bout that,

Obvious troll is obvious,

Care to answer the charge that you want to see the 1st Amendment trashed?

1. Troll Card Again?:laugh2:
2. Ths first amendment isnt for cults.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Noir
11-01-2009, 01:31 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. Troll Card Again?:laugh2:
2. Ths first amendment isnt for cults.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Indeedy, unless you think that me being 'a little kid without a clue' is on topic comment,

And how would you care to define a cult from a religion?

chesswarsnow
11-01-2009, 01:57 PM
Sorry bout that,

Indeedy, unless you think that me being 'a little kid without a clue' is on topic comment,

And how would you care to define a cult from a religion?

1. Just swinging me hammer, it happens.
2. A cult uses mind control in order to control the subjects.
3. If you have ever read the whoran you would notice the repition of the way the words are on paper, and in an order than will mezmerize the simple minded.
4. It has nothing redeeming in it, its all hate based reading, and something that binds the ones who follow it, and demands that the followers bind those infendiles who don't follow it.
5. There can be no other name for it, other than a cult.
6, Mohammed is the origin of all cults, you see today, cults having their way with young under age girls, Mohammed was the first to make raping a child a cult, and his so-called religion, which its not, its abuse, and rape of innocent children, and should be torn down where ever it exisits.
7. Most people are just way to stupid to see this, and won't even allow this thought to come in, I can hear those peoples ears closing as I type this, even before I push the *Submit Reply* button.
8. Again, *If you don't know where you're going, any road will take you there.*

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Noir
11-01-2009, 02:02 PM
Yes well you call it 'swinging a hammer' others call it trolling.

So you think it should be classed as a cult cus of the way the words are in reptition on paper... well that seems an water-tight argument to me

chesswarsnow
11-01-2009, 02:09 PM
Sorry bout that,

Yes well you call it 'swinging a hammer' others call it trolling.

So you think it should be classed as a cult cus of the way the words are in reptition on paper... well that seems an water-tight argument to me

1. I can lead you to water, but its your choice to drink it or not.
2. You seem to be a bit soft my friend. you wanna be the one dishing out the insults, but whine when they come back to you.
3. Whys that?
4. My argument is stone hard truth.
5. Some little kid in England won't be able to disprove it.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

chesswarsnow
11-01-2009, 02:14 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. You made this claim, first page, how was I supposed to read this post, you are saying *I'm the crazy one here*, am I right?

2. Not that I care, but your whinning about being called a *Little Kid* is very funny indeed.:laugh2:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Noir
11-01-2009, 02:16 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. I can lead you to water, but its your choice to drink it or not.
2. You seem to be a bit soft my friend. you wanna be the one dishing out the insults, but whine when they come back to you.
3. Whys that?
4. My argument is stone hard truth.
5. Some little kid in England won't be able to disprove it.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Lulz, worry not i can take it alright, just because i'm pointing out that you are trolling doesn't mean i'm butthurt over it,

I can not 'disprove' what you are saying because what you are saying is an opinion, yes it is the opinion of a bigot, but an opinion none the less, and the real stone hard truth of the matter is it doesn't matter how twisted, distorted or hateful your message becomes because thats how you think.

Its not hard to fight a hard fight when you don't have any limits to what you think you can say about a group of people, it only remains for those of decency to see the hatered you spout and loath you for it.

chesswarsnow
11-01-2009, 02:27 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. Key word would be *Crazy*.
2. Ring any bells?
3. *Crazy* people do *Crazy* things, while truly religious people won't harm others in acts of religion.
4. Unless you happen to be in a cult.
5. Which isn't a religion.
6. Was browsing back in the thread and thought I would respond to Gabster on this post.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

chesswarsnow
11-01-2009, 02:35 PM
Sorry bout that,

Lulz, worry not i can take it alright, just because i'm pointing out that you are trolling doesn't mean i'm butthurt over it,

I can not 'disprove' what you are saying because what you are saying is an opinion, yes it is the opinion of a bigot, but an opinion none the less, and the real stone hard truth of the matter is it doesn't matter how twisted, distorted or hateful your message becomes because thats how you think.

Its not hard to fight a hard fight when you don't have any limits to what you think you can say about a group of people, it only remains for those of decency to see the hatered you spout and loath you for it.

1. Still playing the troll card huh?:laugh2::laugh2:
2. If you were wise enough and the truth you claim to have, was visable to you enough, you could prove me wrong.
3. There is no proof *Little Kid from England*.
4. If there were you could indeed bring it.
5. My rock hard message stands for truth and whats real.
6. You are not un-like many here, who just can't handle the real world view of what this world really is.
7. I myself, couldn't care less if you ever understand.
8. You hang in there thou, you might have a chance to know the truth, but I doubt it.

Regards,
Sirjamesoftexas

Binky
11-01-2009, 03:10 PM
Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

:laugh2: Come now, Chessy, he's 19. He's a man! He isn't a little kid... Doesn't matter that he's clueless. He'll catch a clue eventually. Give him time..... Poor Noir.....