PDA

View Full Version : Co$ at it again

Noir
10-31-2009, 11:22 AM
This time they have caused the arrest of a Las Vagas Anon,

This is Las Vegas Anonymous.

One of our anons "Cameranonymous" was arrested by Metro SWAT on the night of October 15th, at roughly 11pm. He was expected for a meetup the next morning, and when he didn't show up a couple of Anons ventured to his house. He didn't answer, and a glance through the windows showed the house had been ransacked. The police were informed, but called back in a short time to inform us that Cameranonymous had been arrested and was being detained.

He is being held on charges of "Act of Terrorism" and "Bomb/Explosive Threat". Attempts to bail him out have failed, as bail has only been set for the bomb threat charge. Bail for Act of Terrorism is listed as $0 at this time. It is presumable that because of the weekend he has not been before the judge to set bail for that charge.

A search and seizure warrant for Cameranonymous was found that lists Kenneth Moxon, and a Scientologist that Cameranonymous worked with at his previous job, Alex Jiminez, as those accusing Cameranonymous of these charges. Cameranonymous' handle was connected with his IRL name by this Alex Jiminez, who claims to have identified him by matching a video on youtube in which Cameranonymous was filmed being cited for jaywalking, with pictures of his cameras and clothing from protests in Las Vegas and Los Angeles, and by having seen him in person protesting outside our local Org.

Confiscated in Cameranonymous' house were items including some of his PCs, his firearms, and his ammunition and other items. Anons have visited him in jail and an attorney has been aqcuired.

The evidence that was written in the application for the search warrant by the LVMPD Anti-Terrorist Unit Officer includes standard "Anonymous is a terrorist/extremist group" propaganda from Moxon, along with altered quotes from the Las Vegas Anonymous message board.

These quotes were in reference to meetups for the purpose of legal target shooting by some LVAnons who are target shooting enthusiasts. Added to these quotations in the application for the warrant were references to explosives that were never in the original posts. Also these quotations were taken out of the context of the threads to imply that Cameranonymous was trying to incite terrorist violence against the Org and the Scientologists within.

For instance quotes about meeting up at a predetermined location to shoot at targets, usually followed by astronomy sessions and star photography, such as "let's go blow shit up" - which were specifically in the context of going into a desert location which is outside of the city limits in which both of our local Orgs resides (by many miles) were altered in the application for search warrant to say "let's go blow shit up with guns and explosives, and then raid the fuck out of the local org."

Explosives were never mentioned in the original posts in any way. "Let's go blow shit up," has always specifically refered to the destruction of targets such as a porcelain commode, watermelons, jugs of water and similar, specifically by the use of legally purchased, registered, and carried firearms - NEVER EXPLOSIVES. This is a hobby of certain local anons, which we meet up to do IRL. Other hobbies carried out in this way include Astronomy, LAN parties, Cross-stitch, etc.

They did it before to Paulette Cooper, and only for an unconnected FBI raid on a Co$ building she would have gone to jail, looks like they're back to more dirty tricks again,

Full story with updates -http://forums.whyweprotest.net/265-usa-west-coast/anon-arrested-las-vegas-54783/

chesswarsnow
11-01-2009, 06:25 PM
Sorry bout that,

This time they have caused the arrest of a Las Vagas Anon,

They did it before to Paulette Cooper, and only for an unconnected FBI raid on a Co$ building she would have gone to jail, looks like they're back to more dirty tricks again,

Full story with updates -http://forums.whyweprotest.net/265-usa-west-coast/anon-arrested-las-vegas-54783/

1. You can't make idol threats even as an anonymous poster.
2. I never threaten anyone, I am attacking a cult, big difference.
3. I also use rock hard truth, and logic, for my *Rants*.
4. Anyway, the Co$ crowd have lawyers who want to shut you guys up.
5. Might want to be more careful with your rants in the future.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Noir
11-01-2009, 06:45 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. You can't make idol threats even as an anonymous poster.
2. I never threaten anyone, I am attacking a cult, big difference.
3. I also use rock hard truth, and logic, for my *Rants*.
4. Anyway, the Co$ crowd have lawyers who want to shut you guys up.
5. Might want to be more careful with your rants in the future.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Did you not read the story?
There were no threats made.

chesswarsnow
11-01-2009, 06:57 PM
Sorry bout that,

Did you not read the story?
There were no threats made.

1. I read what you sampled.
2. It does say something about doing that.
3. Read at the bottom of it.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Noir
11-01-2009, 07:04 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. I read what you sampled.
2. It does say something about doing that.
3. Read at the bottom of it.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

If you are talking about were it says "Let's go blow shit up," they were talking about shooting watermelons ect, the only ones thats should be threatened by that are watermelons,