PDA

View Full Version : *Everyday Pirates or Muslim Pirates?*

chesswarsnow
11-01-2009, 04:37 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. Well I was wondering did anyone else notice that those pirates in Somalia are *Just Pirates*, not *Muslim Pirates*?
2. I sure did, and islam isn't getting enough credit for this.
3. I give full credit to islam for all these hijackings off the Somalia Coast.
4. There is an old British couple, just minding their business who are now in a muslim camp, being held against their wills.
5. While we get ready for *Thanksgiving* here in USA, a simple old Englich couple is being threatened to have themsleves killed and their bones burnt to dust.
6. I think its time we go over there and wipe out some muslims.
7. Black Hawks and all, up in their balls!
8. Lets get busy, and make them know, that they can't keep doing this.
9. Why not just send over a Carrier, and blast them from the water and land?
10. Its been to long, we haven't acted, lets roll!
11. Link and a sample:http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,570212,00.html

"Somali pirates who hijacked a British couple's yacht brought them to a fishing village on shore Thursday, according to a fisherman who witnessed the event.

Two boats carrying eight pirates and a white couple arrived in the village of Ceel Huur in the early morning, said Dahir Dabadhahan. A convoy of around 30 other pirates in six luxury vehicles met the group in front of fishermen preparing their boats of the day, he said.

"The pirates opened fire into the air, waving us to move away," Dabadhahan said.

Ceel Huur is just north of a notorious pirate stronghold in the town of Haradhere.

Also on Thursday, the British navy found Paul and Rachel Chandler's empty yacht, floating in international waters.

"The Royal Navy found the yacht drifting in what was called international waters and has taken a very close look at it," Sky News' foreign affairs editor Tim Marshall said. "I've been told the Navy has taken what was called 'a very good look' at the yacht and there is no reason to believe the couple has been harmed — no bullet casings, no blood."

"Royal naval vessels operating with our international partners under EU, NATO and combined maritime forces will continue to play a full role in efforts to secure Paul and Rachel's release," a Defense Ministry statement in London said.

The Chandlers' concerned family spoke out about their hopes for the couple's safe return.

"If I was to give a message to the pirates, I'd say you've got the wrong people," said Jill Marshment, the sister of Paul Chandler, Britain's Press Association reported.

International naval forces have been hunting for the couple for days. The Chandlers were heading to Tanzania in their yacht, the Lynn Rival, when a distress signal was sent early Friday, according to the U.K. Maritime and Coast Guard Agency.

A European Union Naval Force spokesman in Somalia told Fox News on Wednesday that "various naval craft are in the area and aware of (the hijacked British) yacht's location."

Related StoriesSomali Pirates, French Fishing Vessel Exchange Fire
He said reports stating that the yacht, allegedly hijacked by Somali pirates, had been spotted near Harardheere are "about right."

The pirates allegedly responsible for the hijacking off the Somali coast have threatened to "burn the bones" of the couple, according to Sky News.

Pirate Mohamed Hussein warned that any attack on his colleagues would endanger the lives of the alleged captive couple, Sky News reported.

"We are telling Britain that any bullet of our friends on the yacht will be big cries for the families of the two old people we held," said Hussein. "We warn them any attack on us, this is a good advice for them, otherwise they will burn their two people's bones."

Another pirate, Mohamud Noh, told Sky News by phone that he feared "warships" were targetting his colleagues.

"Any attack [on his colleagues] may endanger the lives of the two old people we captured," Noh told Sky.

On Tuesday Naval Forces spotted a yacht towing two smaller boats behind it after Somali pirates claimed to have seized the British couple and their boat in the Indian Ocean during their round-the-world voyage."

12. They are *Muslim Pirates* lets call them what they are people!!!!!!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Kathianne
11-01-2009, 05:24 PM
As Emmett posted and you dismissed as 'rambling'; Serial killers are overwhelmingly white males, highly intelligent, and anti-social. Let's round them up and send all that qualify to an island. What? Too many? Kill 'em.

That's your solution.

chesswarsnow
11-01-2009, 06:03 PM
Sorry bout that,

As Emmett posted and you dismissed as 'rambling'; Serial killers are overwhelmingly white males, highly intelligent, and anti-social. Let's round them up and send all that qualify to an island. What? Too many? Kill 'em.

That's your solution.

1. Was that this tread?
2. Or do you some home feel these black muslims are some how white?
3. Are you so sure about that?
4. When did I say we need to just kill em?
5. Or are you trying to ramp things up a notch?
6. I tend to get suspicious when others try to put words into my mouth.
7. All I gotta do is just say, *uhuh*?
8. What thread are you trying to post too anyways?
9. Just asking,....

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

jimnyc
11-01-2009, 07:03 PM
Sorry bout that,

8. What thread are you trying to post too anyways?
9. Just asking,....

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

There's so much muslim crap posted by you that it's hard to keep track. I'm not going to tolerate finding these topics in current events, politics, war on terror much longer... since you think they should all be killed, or they all want to kill us, can you at least keep your muslim threads to the war on terror forum. There's no need to have the same never ending topics on 3-4 different forums.

chesswarsnow
11-01-2009, 07:21 PM
Sorry bout that,

There's so much muslim crap posted by you that it's hard to keep track. I'm not going to tolerate finding these topics in current events, politics, war on terror much longer... since you think they should all be killed, or they all want to kill us, can you at least keep your muslim threads to the war on terror forum. There's no need to have the same never ending topics on 3-4 different forums.

1. Its not crap.
2. Its facts.
3. I think I try to keep it in its logical topic heading.
4. Did the Steelers lose today or what mon?:laugh2:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

jimnyc
11-01-2009, 07:36 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. Its not crap.
2. Its facts.
3. I think I try to keep it in its logical topic heading.
4. Did the Steelers lose today or what mon?:laugh2:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

No, the Steelers have their bye week this weekend. Maybe it's withdrawals then?

The point is simple, I just don't want the board inundated with ANY one topic, and especially not one involving hatred.

Kathianne
11-01-2009, 08:10 PM

If I thought providing him with links and all would make him get with the program, I would. But it wouldn't, so I'm not. He's a waste of breath.

Kathianne
11-01-2009, 08:12 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. Its not crap.Yes, it is.
2. Its facts.No, it's not.
3. I think I try to keep it in its logical topic heading.No, you don't.
4. Did the Steelers lose today or what mon?:laugh2: Check with Jim, I'm not looking it up. :laugh2:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

chesswarsnow
11-01-2009, 08:19 PM
Sorry bout that,

If I thought providing him with links and all would make him get with the program, I would. But it wouldn't, so I'm not. He's a waste of breath.

1. Oh so you've given up on trying to reason with me?
2. After you have lost, I guess its as good of a time as any to fold up your tent.
3. Wonder when you will throw down the, *Troll Card*, you can pair up with Noir, he already uses it, on a daily bases..
4. You can not win, what else do you have left eh?
5. You have already said, whatever links you would attempt to go get wouldn't help you win, or convience me of anything.
6. Facts remain, these days, the *Muslim Pirates* are PC talk, are now just plain *Pirates*.
7. Theres nothing you can do to change the fact that I won this one too.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Kathianne
11-01-2009, 08:59 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. Oh so you've given up on trying to reason with me?
2. After you have lost, I guess its as good of a time as any to fold up your tent.
3. Wonder when you will throw down the, *Troll Card*, you can pair up with Noir, he already uses it, on a daily bases..
4. You can not win, what else do you have left eh?
5. You have already said, whatever links you would attempt to go get wouldn't help you win, or convience me of anything.
6. Facts remain, these days, the *Muslim Pirates* are PC talk, are now just plain *Pirates*.
7. Theres nothing you can do to change the fact that I won this one too.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Well Chessy, my tent is in tact, yours? Not so much. Truth is Binky or no, you are a bigot. You are a coward. You are trying to suck off the gov't teat, while claiming some sort of superiority. You fail. Big Time!

chesswarsnow
11-01-2009, 09:06 PM
Sorry bout that,

Well Chessy, my tent is in tact, yours? Not so much. Truth is Binky or no, you are a bigot. You are a coward. You are trying to suck off the gov't teat, while claiming some sort of superiority. You fail. Big Time!

1. So Binky's getting to you?
2. You keep going to health care, like thats all you worry about.
3. Its sad to be you deary.
4. Big Time!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Kathianne
11-01-2009, 09:10 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. So Binky's getting to you?
2. You keep going to health care, like thats all you worry about.
3. Its sad to be you deary.
4. Big Time!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

So, you have nothing to say about the topic at hand? I'm not surprised.

http://img340.imageshack.us/img340/8784/epicfail02.jpg (http://img340.imageshack.us/i/epicfail02.jpg/)

chesswarsnow
11-01-2009, 09:16 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. If I ever fail at anything, you will never know about it.
2. You've got nothing, and are drained dry.
3. Take a break deary.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Kathianne
11-01-2009, 09:22 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. If I ever fail at anything, you will never know about it.
2. You've got nothing, and are drained dry.
3. Take a break deary.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Wow, that smacked me down. Not. Like I said, "epic loser."

chesswarsnow
11-01-2009, 09:26 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. I have no desire to smack you down.
2. Are you trying to bait me into it?
3. Another women smacked you down by coming to my defense, any work you want from me, I refer to Binky.:laugh2:

Regards,
SirJAmesofTexas

Kathianne
11-01-2009, 09:31 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. I have no desire to smack you down.
2. Are you trying to bait me into it?

Regards,
SirJAmesofTexas

wtf are you babbling about? Is this the Chessy version of a whine?

http://img20.imageshack.us/img20/5464/whinetest.png (http://img20.imageshack.us/i/whinetest.png/)

chesswarsnow
11-01-2009, 09:45 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. Don't blow a gasket deary.:laugh2:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Kathianne
11-01-2009, 09:51 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. Don't blow a gasket deary.:laugh2:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

That would never happen with you dear, not worth it.

chesswarsnow
11-02-2009, 08:02 AM
Sorry bout that,

1. I sense an uptick in negitivity from you recently.
2. Maybe for one, you are starting to see that all this muslim political correctness and the basic evil intent of islam itself, that I have been knocking down its walls, is in fact true.
3. And your world as you know it is starting to crumble in slow motion.
4. And your trying to put the breaks on it with all these negeitive images, of pouting children, and teenagers.
5. You are in fact the one who is whinning, and in distress, and disturbed because you are automatically coming over to my way of seeing things.
6. I could be wrong, but I highly doubt it.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

jimnyc
11-02-2009, 09:26 AM
Sorry bout that,

1. I sense an uptick in negitivity from you recently.
2. Maybe for one, you are starting to see that all this muslim political correctness and the basic evil intent of islam itself, that I have been knocking down its walls, is in fact true.
3. And your world as you know it is starting to crumble in slow motion.
4. And your trying to put the breaks on it with all these negeitive images, of pouting children, and teenagers.
5. You are in fact the one who is whinning, and in distress, and disturbed because you are automatically coming over to my way of seeing things.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

James, do you seriously believe that anyone who gets tired of seeing your repetitive posts and speaks out against them - that somehow makes them wrong, or caving in, giving up, or coming over to your way?

Is it possible that some just get tired of reading the same subject on numerous threads, day after day? Yes, I know for sure that some on this board agree with your sentiments, but you don't see them starting thread after thread on the subject. Others might or might not disagree with your views, but based on complaints I have received they are definitely tired of the subject taking over too many threads in various forums. That's why I have been addressing this the past few days, because I promised those who contacted me that I would.

So I'm only repeating my request, which I hope you'll respect, which is to just keep the Muslim subjects that you wish to discuss in this one forum at least. You'll be able to post your threads in here and your views all day long. Those who don't want to read about it can skip this section or threads they aren't interested in, and hopefully other threads will continue in an orderly fashion. You get your freedom to discuss the subject with others, and those who are unhappy don't have to worry about their perceptions of a subject taking over the board.

Thanks

gabosaurus
11-02-2009, 02:44 PM

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Start doubting. :p

http://i33.tinypic.com/dwc3fn.jpg

chesswarsnow
11-02-2009, 03:34 PM
Sorry bout that,

James, do you seriously believe that anyone who gets tired of seeing your repetitive posts and speaks out against them - that somehow makes them wrong, or caving in, giving up, or coming over to your way?

1. Well when it looks like I've won, yes, otherwise why am I being singled out to post my threads in a certain section of the site?

Is it possible that some just get tired of reading the same subject on numerous threads, day after day?

2. My subjects almost always vary, I tend to change topics all the time, but my threads do have a common thread, but not the same old tired story, done a half dozen diffenet ways.

Yes, I know for sure that some on this board agree with your sentiments, but you don't see them starting thread after thread on the subject.

3. They're lazy, I get stuff done!

Others might or might not disagree with your views, but based on complaints I have received they are definitely tired of the subject taking over too many threads in various forums.

4. So they whine to you? Why can't they just ignore me? I ignore threads, I don't want to see or post on, even some posters I won't even bother to read their stuff, doesn't hurt them, why am I being told to cool my jets?

That's why I have been addressing this the past few days, because I promised those who contacted me that I would.

5. And who was that anyways, just curious, who the cry babies are?

So I'm only repeating my request, which I hope you'll respect, which is to just keep the Muslim subjects that you wish to discuss in this one forum at least.

6. Seems like you want to silence me, why do that, if thats what you wanna do, just ban me, its a lot cleaner.

You'll be able to post your threads in here and your views all day long.

7. I think thats cool, but what would be even cooler, is, if you give me my own *Heading*, that way I will feel like I'm not being thrown aside, but will feel like my views are important enough to garnish my own *Heading*, and if others want to come in they have to get the *CWN APPROVAL*, which everyone will be able to get, but I should have the right to boot those who go nuts on me from a thread and if needed from my *Heading*. To a degree, excluding Mods ofcourse.

Those who don't want to read about it can skip this section or threads they aren't interested in, and hopefully other threads will continue in an orderly fashion.

8. Yes, works perfectly with my idea of having my own *Heading*, they can just skip it, if they choose.

You get your freedom to discuss the subject with others, and those who are unhappy don't have to worry about their perceptions of a subject taking over the board.

9. Sure this makes perfect sense, they will know before they click the heading, things there will be *CWN* territory.

10. Lets do it! But also this does mean I can still post on threads that I didn't start in the rest of the site too, am I right?:coffee:

Thanks

11. I think just between, Terror section and Military would be great!
12. Thanks!
13. Oh and lets not allow anyone else to post a thread in it, unless they get the *CWN APPROVAL* first!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Missileman
11-02-2009, 04:41 PM
Sorry bout that,

More appropriately between "Bat shit crazy" and "Totally retarded" for anything you post.

jimnyc
11-02-2009, 05:09 PM
1. Well when it looks like I've won, yes, otherwise why am I being singled out to post my threads in a certain section of the site?You're hardly being singled out. We have posters all the time putting posts in wrong forums and staff moves or merge their threads elsewhere. I am asking you instead of just doing. And you're being asked to keep them in the WOT forum to keep various forums from becoming "anti-Muslim" forums just for your repetitive articles. Whether or not you agree that your posting habits on the same subject is a bit much, doesn't matter, we don't need your approval to make a polite request. We also won't need your approval to do it manually if you cannot work with us and meet us halfway.

2. My subjects almost always vary, I tend to change topics all the time, but my threads do have a common thread, but not the same old tired story, done a half dozen diffenet ways.Same EXACT thing every time you bring up Muslims - they are no good, they are evil, they want us dead, we must get rid of them....

3. They're lazy, I get stuff done!You keep telling yourself that!

4. So they whine to you? Why can't they just ignore me? I ignore threads, I don't want to see or post on, even some posters I won't even bother to read their stuff, doesn't hurt them, why am I being told to cool my jets?You have single handedly reported more posts on this board than any member before! And 99% of the time it's because someone simply called you a name. Now you are upset because the shoe is on the other foot and someone actually makes a valid complaint?

5. And who was that anyways, just curious, who the cry babies are?If they choose to chime in here, they are welcome, but I'm not going to discuss specific information that was sent to me via "private" message. My job is to address the complaint and hopefully make both sides happy. I'm confident others will be happy if you keep your "muslim" threads in one section, and you should be happy that you still have the ability to post your tripe as much as you like.

6. Seems like you want to silence me, why do that, if thats what you wanna do, just ban me, its a lot cleaner.If I wanted to silence you I could have implemented a ban a long time ago. I'm trying to do the right thing by everyone, and still allow everyone a forum to speak their views. But no one person has a right to litter the entire board with hate filled posts that deter others from posting in various forums.

7. I think thats cool, but what would be even cooler, is, if you give me my own *Heading*, that way I will feel like I'm not being thrown aside, but will feel like my views are important enough to garnish my own *Heading*, and if others want to come in they have to get the *CWN APPROVAL*, which everyone will be able to get, but I should have the right to boot those who go nuts on me from a thread and if needed from my *Heading*. To a degree, excluding Mods ofcourse.Not gonna happen. You are free to post in every forum within the community, so long as you remain on topic like everyone else. If you want to post an article about Muslims, which you do often, and you proclaim their religion is evil and they want all of us dead - post it in the war on terror forum. It's that simple.

8. Yes, works perfectly with my idea of having my own *Heading*, they can just skip it, if they choose.Not gonna happen.

9. Sure this makes perfect sense, they will know before they click the heading, things there will be *CWN* territory. As they will know when they enter the WOT forum, and see posts started with your asterisks. If someone wants to engage you in discussion about the evil of Islam, they are welcome to. If you want to discuss politics, current events or the economy, you are still free to post on every other forum on the board.

10. Lets do it! But also this does mean I can still post on threads that I didn't start in the rest of the site too, am I right?Not gonna happen to get your own special posting privileges, but yes, you still can post everywhere else. Same as if someone wants to post conspiracies all over the board - they will be asked to keep it in the conspiracy forum - but if they want to take their tinfoil off and participate elsewhere, they are welcome.

12. Thanks!
13. Oh and lets not allow anyone else to post a thread in it, unless they get the *CWN APPROVAL* first!Not gonna happen. Just please keep all of your anti-muslim threads to the WOT forum and the issue will be considered resolved. That forum is in the top 5 viewed on the board and you'll get plenty of exposure, and everyone will be happy. It really is that simple.

Kathianne
11-02-2009, 06:40 PM
Sorry bout that,

12. Thanks!
13. Oh and lets not allow anyone else to post a thread in it, unless they get the *CWN APPROVAL* first!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Jim, with this post I admit Binky is right, I'm calling him batshit crazy!

Kathianne
11-02-2009, 06:41 PM
Oh and for the record, I wasn't the person that pm'd Jim about Chessy, though I thank whoever did.

chesswarsnow
11-02-2009, 08:26 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. Ok fair enough Jim.
2. I will try to confine my *Master Rants* to this forum.
3. I guess it could get ugly if I got my own heading, others would want theirs too.
4. Alright lets get this thread on topic.
5. Are they muslims pirates, or just pirates?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

jimnyc
11-02-2009, 09:47 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. Ok fair enough Jim.
2. I will try to confine my *Master Rants* to this forum.
3. I guess it could get ugly if I got my own heading, others would want theirs too.
4. Alright lets get this thread on topic.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Thank you! And yes, if I create any type of extra privileges for you, then everyone will want them. This is still one of the more active forums on the board, and you will still get the discussion you seek. It'll just be a little cleaner this way, and all parties will hopefully be happy.

jimnyc
11-02-2009, 09:48 PM

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

And back to the subject for me as well...

I would say just pirates in this instance. I don't see these guys as being led by their religion with their "terror" but rather by pure greed.

chesswarsnow
11-02-2009, 10:31 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. Why don't they state, that they are muslims?
2. I never hear that they are muslims.
3. I know that they are, but why isn't it in the papers?
4. Who is covering for them?
5. Is the media on board with this?
6. These questions need to be asked.
7. And someone needs to explain why.
8. And we as a Nation, should send some military over there to clean house.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Missileman
11-02-2009, 11:15 PM
Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

It doesn't matter if they're muslims, it only matters that they're pirates. Imagine YOUR reaction if every crime story here in the U.S. read, "Another Christian murderer, or another Christian thief, or another Christian dope dealer, or another Christian rapist."

Why is the religion of criminals SO important to you only when it involves Muslims?

chesswarsnow
11-03-2009, 08:04 AM
Sorry bout that,

It doesn't matter if they're muslims, it only matters that they're pirates. Imagine YOUR reaction if every crime story here in the U.S. read, "Another Christian murderer, or another Christian thief, or another Christian dope dealer, or another Christian rapist."

Why is the religion of criminals SO important to you only when it involves Muslims?

1. First thing, Christians are not involved in crimes, at least not high crimes, or being pirates.
2. I think that their is a consorted effort by the media, to surpress any bad news on muslims in general.
3. When muslims in France start burning cars, its just, *Local Hoods*, but its not, its muslims.
4. Same is going on all across Europe, the press is cutting your throats and no one is saying a thing.
5. But I will say it, muslims pirates causing mayhem on the coasts of africa.
6. Sure its expected muslims will do this kind of crime, but we should report it correctly, and act against it.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Noir
11-03-2009, 08:12 AM
Sorry bout that,

1. First thing, Christians are not involved in crimes, at least not high crimes, or being pirates.
2. I think that their is a consorted effort by the media, to surpress any bad news on muslims in general.
3. When muslims in France start burning cars, its just, *Local Hoods*, but its not, its muslims.
4. Same is going on all across Europe, the press is cutting your throats and no one is saying a thing.
6. Sure its expected muslims will do this kind of crime, but we should report it correctly, and act against it.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:
Oh gawd, please stop it CWN you're killin me :laugh2:

Also, may i add, when moving to Uni i took a look at several areas to live, and i ended up were i have ended up because of the extremly low crime rate in the area...and you wouldn't happen to guess why that is?..i'll give a hint, there are allot of Muslims living in the area...

chesswarsnow
11-03-2009, 08:46 AM
Sorry bout that,

:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:
Oh gawd, please stop it CWN you're killin me :laugh2:

Also, may i add, when moving to Uni i took a look at several areas to live, and i ended up were i have ended up because of the extremly low crime rate in the area...and you wouldn't happen to guess why that is?..i'll give a hint, there are allot of Muslims living in the area...

1. So thats whats wromg with you???
2. You're brave, I think???:laugh2:
3. muslims are not concerned with stealing your bicycle, they are too busy making explosives.

Regards.
SirJamesofTexas

gabosaurus
11-03-2009, 11:48 AM
3. muslims are not concerned with stealing your bicycle, they are too busy making explosives.

And Christians are busy...hiding cameras in bathrooms? :lmao:

SIMI VALLEY, Calif. (AP) -- A 28-year-old clerk at a Christian bookstore in Simi Valley has been arrested on charges of peeping at customers in the restroom with a video camera. Police said the man was cited and released on suspicion of peeping by means of an electronic device Sunday after a customer spotted the device hidden among boxes in the corner of the bathroom of the Family Christian Book Store.

The 40-year-old woman and her husband called police to report the suspiciously placed camera.

jimnyc
11-03-2009, 12:20 PM

Do you know 100% for sure that all these so called pirates are Muslims? And even if they are, does it really matter? When you hear in the US that a bank robber is holding hostages, which happens all the time, do you immediately try and find out what faith they follow?

The pirates are doing what they do out of greed, they just want ransom money, then they generally free the prisoners. I have no idea in the world why you would try and make this a Muslim issue. Are they yelling Allah Akbar when they seize the ships or something?

Crime is crime is crime. When a crime is committed, and if it's not a Muslim, should the media always tell us what faith the charged follows?

1. So thats whats wromg with you???
2. You're brave, I think???:laugh2:

I live in NY. I have one of 2 choices:

1) Move to Harlem. Probably not a single Muslim living there. Unless you park your car in a mini fort knox underground, your car won't last a week. Being white, you won't last a week before being mugged, assaulted or beat up somehow. You'll have to deal with the locals possessing more guns than the police. There will be more drugs on the streets than the local hospitals.

2) Move to Westchester (where I live). Probably 10% of the population in the town where I live is Muslim. You can leave your car doors and house doors unlocked and not get robbed. You can walk the neighborhood at 2am wearing 50k worth of jewelry without fear. Gun crimes are almost zero where I live. Of course there are drugs here, but not once did I see anyone ever selling on the street.

I know you despise Muslims so much that you would choose #1, while I'll take #2. I'll live with the peaceful Muslims while you live in the war zone.

chesswarsnow
11-03-2009, 06:46 PM
Sorry bout that,

And Christians are busy...hiding cameras in bathrooms? :lmao:

1. Well you don't have to be a Christian to work at a Christian Book Store.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Noir
11-03-2009, 07:01 PM
And what of christians who have bombed abortion clinics? Were they just Muslims pretending to be Christians?

chesswarsnow
11-03-2009, 07:03 PM
Sorry bout that,

Do you know 100% for sure that all these so called pirates are Muslims?

1. Yup, Christians don't do this, ever heard of a group of Catholics Hijacking a plane, or boat? Never!

And even if they are, does it really matter?

2. Yup.

When you hear in the US that a bank robber is holding hostages, which happens all the time, do you immediately try and find out what faith they follow?

3. Not always, but I wonder a bit, because the media wants to stifel anything negitive about muslims.

The pirates are doing what they do out of greed, they just want ransom money, then they generally free the prisoners.

4. So when did you start working for the printed media?

I have no idea in the world why you would try and make this a Muslim issue. Are they yelling Allah Akbar when they seize the ships or something?

5. I would say, *Yup*, swinging swords, and shooting guns.

Crime is crime is crime. When a crime is committed, and if it's not a Muslim, should the media always tell us what faith the charged follows?

6. Yup, if there is anyway to involve muslims in these types of crimes, everyone needs to know about it. I was glad to know when the hostages were taken during Carters time, it was muslims doing it, I could focus on whom to be angry with back then, been angry ever since.

I live in NY. I have one of 2 choices:

1) Move to Harlem. Probably not a single Muslim living there. Unless you park your car in a mini fort knox underground, your car won't last a week. Being white, you won't last a week before being mugged, assaulted or beat up somehow. You'll have to deal with the locals possessing more guns than the police. There will be more drugs on the streets than the local hospitals.

2) Move to Westchester (where I live). Probably 10% of the population in the town where I live is Muslim. You can leave your car doors and house doors unlocked and not get robbed. You can walk the neighborhood at 2am wearing 50k worth of jewelry without fear. Gun crimes are almost zero where I live. Of course there are drugs here, but not once did I see anyone ever selling on the street.

I know you despise Muslims so much that you would choose #1, while I'll take #2. I'll live with the peaceful Muslims while you live in the war zone.

7. So blacks are that bad eh in NY? I didn't know it was a war zone, thats crap, why are they so screwed up would be my question? I would be moving across country if I knew black people were that far out there!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Jeff
11-03-2009, 08:12 PM
Sorry bout that,

7. So blacks are that bad eh in NY? I didn't know it was a war zone, thats crap, why are they so screwed up would be my question? I would be moving across country if I knew black people were that far out there!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Apparently you have never been to Harlem, it is bad CWN real bad, The stuff I have seen just driving threw is enough to make ya sick , I think the biggest problem there is poverty, which results in drugs, prostitution and so, you get the picture