PDA

View Full Version : Obama plays more golf in 9 months than Bush in over 2 years

red states rule
11-02-2009, 09:06 AM
Obama is well on his way to making Jimmy Carter look like a good President

President Barack Obama has only been in office for just over nine months, but he's already hit the links as much as President Bush did in over two years.

CBS' Mark Knoller — an unofficial documentarian and statistician of all things White House-related — wrote on his Twitter feed that, "Today - Obama ties Pres. Bush in the number of rounds of golf played in office: 24.

Took Bush 2 yrs & 10 months."

This news comes on the heels of today's news that Obama played golf with a woman — chief domestic policy adviser Melody Barnes — for the first time since taking office.

http://www.politico.com/click/stories/0910/obama_ties_bush_on_golf.html

http://media.washingtontimes.com/media/img/photos/2009/10/30/mrz103009dAPR_t756.jpg?362c89b9f4298c1f7d888d4fceb 46698f5dfcc26

Noir
11-02-2009, 09:23 AM
I'm surprised they ever get to play golf at all, i never hear of stories of our Prime Ministers playing golf, or going on vacations to raches ect, infact during the last break-up of pariliament our PM just went home for a few weeks, two of which he spent as a community worker, how the heck do your guys find time to play golf?

red states rule
11-02-2009, 09:28 AM
I'm surprised they ever get to play golf at all, i never hear of stories of our Prime Ministers playing golf, or going on vacations to raches ect, infact during the last break-up of pariliament our PM just went home for a few weeks, two of which he spent as a community worker, how the heck do your guys find time to play golf?

The point of my thread Noir is the liberal media and Dems cared when it was Pres Bush playing golf while the country was at war, and the economy - as they said was -tanking

Now that there is a liberal in office, they no longer seem to care

Noir
11-02-2009, 09:31 AM
The point of my thread Noir is the liberal media and Dems cared when it was Pres Bush playing golf while the country was at war, and the economy - as they said was -tanking

Now that there is a liberal in office, they no longer seem to care

And the point of my post is not surprise and how many hours are being spent playing golf ect, but the fact that they are being played at all!

red states rule
11-02-2009, 09:34 AM
And the point of my post is not surprise and how many hours are being spent playing golf ect, but the fact that they are being played at all!

Perhaps Obama is getting ready for when he will be awarded a Green Jacket for being a future winner of the Masters.

Bottom line is, people set their priorities, and Obama is showing what his are

stephanie
11-02-2009, 09:37 AM
he has so much time because he is only a mouth piece (puppet) for the Commie party, they give him a script and he comes out with his trusty teleprompter and reads it, then it's off for more golf....

it's who is pulling his strings behind closed doors who is the danger to us and our country..

red states rule
11-02-2009, 09:39 AM
he has so much time because he is only a mouth piece for the Commie party, they give him a script and he comes out with his trusty teleprompter and reads it, then it's off for more golf....

it's who is pulling his strings behind closed doors who is the danger to us and our country..

and this morning is is at 46% approval. People are starting to wake up - I hope

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/var/plain/storage/images/media/obama_index_graphics/november_2009/obama_approval_index_november_2_2009/262351-1-eng-US/obama_approval_index_november_2_2009.jpg

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/obama_administration/daily_presidential_tracking_poll

cat slave
11-04-2009, 02:15 AM
I dont see where BO would find the time to golf....what with all the traveling
and globe trotting and campaigning he does....:lol:

Yeah, hes a puppet, a mouthpiece...etc.

gabosaurus
11-04-2009, 02:34 AM
Probably gotten more blow jobs in nine months than Bush got in eight years.

Sitarro
11-04-2009, 02:41 AM

That is probably true, gay sex from his boy toys.

emmett
11-04-2009, 04:02 AM
That is a remarkable observation Gab. You know what....you are probably dead right. I would not be surprised at all to know that he is laying around getting blown, playing golf, eating 100 dollar steaks, having pizza parlors travel to the white house, traveling the world bowing to muslim foriegn leaders, apologizing for our country, doing damage control on why his canpagne started in a known terrorists house, why he does not have a birth certificate, why he hung out with the most vile preacher ANY of us have ever heard mutter the Lord's name in vain in church "from the pulpit",

holy smoke Gab....he has been a very busy guy.

And..

I made that sure to charter rep a million point without mentioning.....

Emmett whispers:

health care

cat slave
11-05-2009, 08:09 PM
ROTFL...good one Emmett.:clap:

Gaffer
11-05-2009, 08:37 PM
ROTFL...good one Emmett.:clap:

He forgot to mention the blonds. :poke:

Joyful HoneyBee
11-05-2009, 08:55 PM
holy smoke Gab....he has been a very busy guy.

He has been a busy guy indeed Emmett...think of all the time consumed running from the general he appointed, too. Maybe that's why he spends so much time on the links, knowing that the generals are all too busy to follow him to the golf course.

Plus, I'm sure he has spent a little time wringing his hands with deep concern over the fate of his friends at ACORN, too.

nahhh, nevermind....that would imply that he actually cares about anyone besides himself.

Mr. P
11-06-2009, 12:39 AM
WHAT?!!!

A Black guy chasing a WHITE ball???????

NOW, THAT'S RACIST!!!! Right?

Texas_Republican
11-06-2009, 01:29 AM
lol..

11-06-2009, 01:36 AM

Why exactly does that matter?

I would prefer the President actually did his job than make other people give him jobs.

Jeff
11-06-2009, 04:35 AM

Yes by a 18 year old intern that if it had been 3 months earlier they would of called it rape

Damn do we have different ideas what makes a good president

Jeff
11-06-2009, 04:38 AM
WHAT?!!!

A Black guy chasing a WHITE ball???????

NOW, THAT'S RACIST!!!! Right?

Damn I didn't know they started allowing black guys in the country clubs :laugh2::laugh2:

bullypulpit
11-08-2009, 05:55 AM
he has so much time because he is only a mouth piece (puppet) for the Commie party, they give him a script and he comes out with his trusty teleprompter and reads it, then it's off for more golf....

Which "commie party" are you speaking of? Since before the break up of the Soviet Union, Communism has been a long discredited political movement. The only ones still practicing it are North Korea, and it's plain for all to see were it's gotten them.

Y'all really need to sit down and read "Das Kapital" and "The Communist Manifesto" so you'll really understand just what Communism is and why neither Obama nor any member of his administration even vaguely resemble a commie.

But, I know you won't you'll just keep on blowing the same uninformed crap on the board that you have been all along. Sheesh. :popcorn:

red states rule
11-10-2009, 07:43 AM
Which "commie party" are you speaking of? Since before the break up of the Soviet Union, Communism has been a long discredited political movement. The only ones still practicing it are North Korea, and it's plain for all to see were it's gotten them.

Y'all really need to sit down and read "Das Kapital" and "The Communist Manifesto" so you'll really understand just what Communism is and why neither Obama nor any member of his administration even vaguely resemble a commie.

But, I know you won't you'll just keep on blowing the same uninformed crap on the board that you have been all along. Sheesh. :popcorn:

BP have you forgotten (or ignored) the US Communist Party backed Obama in the 2008 election?

While I doubt you will try to have a civil discussion on this - or what Obama has done since taking office I will try

After 9 months in office Obama, Reid, and Pelosi have tripled the annual budget deficit, increased the antional debt to over $13 trillion, had the Federal government take over private companies, ordered the compensation of CEO's to be cut, showed weakness to our enemies overseas, and ignored the pleas for more help for our troops in Afghanistan

We also have the leader of America now having a temper tantrum over the coverage he gets from Fox News, and tried to have the reporters tossed out of the White House Press Pool. Seems Pres Obama is compiling his own Enemies List and has no problem showing his contempt for anyone or any organization openly opposing his liberal tax and spend policies

On healthcare reform, Obama continues to try and sell the idea Obamacare will be paid for, and will not add to the deficit, despite the fact the numbers do not add up. It is Democrats who are now blocking this attempted power grab by the left, which will put private insurance companies out of business, and make even more people dependent on the government

Which is exactly what Dems want anyway

With the pending cap and trade bill, Dems want a $1/gallon tax increase which amounts to a $3.6 trillion tax increase on working families and companies. So not only will gas prices soar to near $4/gal, but also the cost of natural gas, electricity, and the price of anything you buy increases as well

As unemployment continues to rise, and the economy slips further downward, Obama and his supporters continue to play the "Blame Bush" card. While it worked in the early months of his administration, it looks as if more and more people are seeing what a huge error in judgement they made when they voted for an inexperienced, thin skined rookie who was not ready for prime time

While we were told the nation could not afford a third term of Bush with John McCain, we now have to endure Jimmy Carters second term. We can only hope the Amateur Night performance currently playing at the White House will close permanently on Jan 20, 2013

OK BP - and Gabby - the ball in your court now

red states rule
11-13-2009, 08:59 AM
Hey BP where are you?