View Full Version : Whos smiling now?

cat slave
11-04-2009, 02:02 AM
With the clean sweep of Pubs in VA Ill bet that grin is absent from Pelosis
botox swollen face!!!!

Its a harbinger of things to come. People are waking up and not a second
too soon.:clap:

11-04-2009, 10:58 AM
Id prefer not to count my chickens before they hatch. We won this years elections for the most part, next year is another can of worms.

Let's make sure we have good candidates running in elections next cycle. In fact, id encourage everyone on this board to get involved in their local primaries in some way whether its supporting a candidate or being a candidate. we need good people out there.

Kathianne
11-04-2009, 07:21 PM
With the clean sweep of Pubs in VA Ill bet that grin is absent from Pelosis
botox swollen face!!!!

Its a harbinger of things to come. People are waking up and not a second
too soon.:clap:

I'm even more conservative than Avatar. Not unless the Republicans come up with reason to vote for them, not just against the other. This is where the NY-23 is important.

Insein
11-05-2009, 10:03 AM
Id prefer not to count my chickens before they hatch. We won this years elections for the most part, next year is another can of worms.

Let's make sure we have good candidates running in elections next cycle. In fact, id encourage everyone on this board to get involved in their local primaries in some way whether its supporting a candidate or being a candidate. we need good people out there.

Just moved out to Berks county so its a whole new set of candidates for me. I have to see whats going on out here. Alot more Republican than back in Bucks county though. Still, no need for RINOs getting in. Need conservatives.