PDA

View Full Version : Straw poll

04-18-2007, 04:45 AM
http://www.afa.net/petitions/strawpoll/strawpoll.asp

Feel free to take a vote. not sure how accurate its going to be cause it seems to be hitting mostly Republican conservative voters. Still the results so far are interesting.

stephanie
04-18-2007, 04:50 AM
I'm leaning towards Fred Thompson.
Still too early for me to tell yet, but that's my lean...:laugh2:

04-18-2007, 07:51 AM
BTW, who the heck is Jim Gilmore?

glockmail
04-18-2007, 08:32 AM
I'm leaning towards Fred Thompson.
Still too early for me to tell yet, but that's my lean...:laugh2: :thumbsup:

Abbey Marie
04-18-2007, 02:35 PM
It's interesting that both Hussein Obama and John Edwards are ahead of Mrs. Clinton.

Pale Rider
04-18-2007, 03:04 PM
http://www.afa.net/petitions/strawpoll/strawpoll.asp

Feel free to take a vote. not sure how accurate its going to be cause it seems to be hitting mostly Republican conservative voters. Still the results so far are interesting.

I voted for Tom Tancredo. Went back to the page afterwards and refreshed it, and it hadn't counted my vote. Maybe they have to somehow validate your email address... I don't know.

Abbey Marie
04-18-2007, 03:04 PM
I voted for Tom Tancredo. Went back to the page afterwards and refreshed it, and it hadn't counted my vote. Maybe they have to somehow validate your email address... I don't know.

Same here, Pale.

Pale Rider
04-18-2007, 03:05 PM
It's interesting that both Hussein Obama and John Edwards are ahead of Mrs. Clinton.

I don't know why the left ever made a big stink about that witch. They've ALWAYS known she was unelectable.

Pale Rider
04-18-2007, 03:07 PM
Same here, Pale.

Same here you voted for Tancredo, or same here it didn't count your vote?

Abbey Marie
04-18-2007, 03:11 PM
Same here you voted for Tancredo, or same here it didn't count your vote?

:coffee: I just meant they didn't reflect my vote. I might have voted for Tancredo. :coffee:
I heard him on the radio the other day. People who try to pigeon-hole him as a one-issue (Immigration) guy are worng. He has a lot to say on other very important subjects, and I was impressed.

Pale Rider
04-18-2007, 03:25 PM
:coffee: I just meant they didn't reflect my vote. I might have voted for Tancredo. :coffee:
I heard him on the radio the other day. People who try to pigeon-hole him as a one-issue (Immigration) guy are worng. He has a lot to say on other very important subjects, and I was impressed.

I'm impressed with him as well, but the ilegal alien problem is why he has my support, as well as many others for the same reason I'd suspect.

I heard him on Suan Hannity's radio show. I like him even more now. I think once he gets some air time on TV, his popularity will take a nice jump.

glockmail
04-18-2007, 04:18 PM
They send you an email and then you have to click on the sent link to make your vote count. We can now expect tons of crap in our spam buckets.

GW in Ohio
04-19-2007, 07:58 AM
Tom Tancredo?

He'll get nominated by the GOP when a comet hits New York City, Al Sharpton becomes a country & western singer, and monkeys fly out of my butt.

:laugh2: :dance: :lol: :dance: :laugh2:

Abbey Marie
04-19-2007, 12:15 PM
Tom Tancredo?

He'll get nominated by the GOP when a comet hits New York City, Al Sharpton becomes a country & western singer, and monkeys fly out of my butt.

Yes, it must seem weird to you all how Republicans will actually listen to a politician and decide based on his platform, and not just jump on the bandwagon of a frontrunner. :cough: Howard Dean :cough:

glockmail
04-19-2007, 01:03 PM
Tom Tancredo?

What is that lump in the back of your ass? Damn, if that doesn't look like a monkey climbing out of there! :laugh2:

glockmail
04-19-2007, 01:04 PM
Yes, it must seem weird to you all how Republicans will actually listen to a politician and decide based on his platform, and not just jump on the bandwagon of a frontrunner. :cough: Howard Dean :cough:
You mean the abilty to actually think for themselves instead of being led along with the "koll kids"? Whouda thunk?

Pale Rider
04-19-2007, 04:17 PM
They send you an email and then you have to click on the sent link to make your vote count. We can now expect tons of crap in our spam buckets.

Hmmm... I tried it again and did say it was sending me an email. Haven't gotten one yet... :dunno:

glockmail
04-19-2007, 04:31 PM
Hmmm... I tried it again and did say it was sending me an email. Haven't gotten one yet... :dunno: Check your spam box.

Spam! Wonderful spam! :laugh2: