PDA

View Full Version : The best moment of last night's election returns

Little-Acorn
11-04-2009, 01:44 PM
The best moment of yesterday's election results, came as new governor-elect Chris Christie of New Jersey, gave his acceptance speech after defeating corrupt Democrat governor Jon Corzine.

The crowd was jubilant around Christie's podium, confetti was flying, all the usual.

The microphone was set up to catch Christie's remarks. But in the background, the huge crowd of Christie's Republican supporters could be heard chanting:

"Yes, we can! Yes, we can! Yes, we can....!"

Kathianne
11-04-2009, 05:31 PM
The best moment of yesterday's election results, came as new governor-elect Chris Christie of New Jersey, gave his acceptance speech after defeating corrupt Democrat governor Jon Corzine.

The crowd was jubilant around Christie's podium, confetti was flying, all the usual.

The microphone was set up to catch Christie's remarks. But in the background, the huge crowd of Christie's Republican supporters could be heard chanting:

While Christie's speech was less than inspirational to me, then again I'm not in NJ, that did tickle. LOL!

cat slave
11-05-2009, 08:05 PM

LOL....I heard that. It was great!

cat slave
11-05-2009, 08:06 PM
I have to agree. I was underwhelmed but thats not important...sending the
messiah a message is!