PDA

View Full Version : *Americas Better Days Are Behind Us*

chesswarsnow
11-04-2009, 05:53 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. I think and know, America is going down hill, from here on out.
2. The heatherns and muslims have pretty much shitted in this Nation.
3. And I don't see anyone willing to try and clean it up.
4. There isn't anything that doesn't stink in America.
5. It was good for awhile, *Shit Happens* I guess.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Kathianne
11-04-2009, 06:14 PM
Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Could be, but doesn't have zip to do with heathens and/or Muslims. Indeed from those throwing out their hands asking, "What can you do for me? Uncle Sam?" That would be you Chessy. Your enabler came to power last January.

You're right, the Golden Goose may be killed by your massa.

chesswarsnow
11-04-2009, 07:30 PM
Sorry bout that,

Could be, but doesn't have zip to do with heathens and/or Muslims. Indeed from those throwing out their hands asking, "What can you do for me? Uncle Sam?" That would be you Chessy. Your enabler came to power last January.

You're right, the Golden Goose may be killed by your massa.

1. I don't know, *katy-bar-tha-door*, but I think they do have a lot to do with Americas downfall.
2. Others may agree, and I think they may want to pipe in and explain.
3. I can go on for days why.
4. And also, the jurys still out on Obama, I didn't vote for him, but like you I am stuck with him.
5. What we now have is leading us all down the road to destruction.
6. Can the Dems screw things up even worse?
7. We will find out I suppose.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Kathianne
11-04-2009, 08:03 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. I don't know, *katy-bar-tha-door*, but I think they do have a lot to do with Americas downfall.
2. Others may agree, and I think they may want to pipe in and explain.
3. I can go on for days why.
4. And also, the jurys still out on Obama, I didn't vote for him, but like you I am stuck with him.
5. What we now have is leading us all down the road to destruction.
6. Can the Dems screw things up even worse?
7. We will find out I suppose.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

McCain would not have given you 'your' health care. Voted for him or not, Obama is your man. I bet you wonder if your man is Muslim? What if he is? What if he gives you your dream? Then you will kiss his butt. Or he might take it back.

LOL! Chessy, you are such a loser.

Noir
11-04-2009, 08:57 PM
Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Gawd, aren't you just the life and soul of the party =/

chesswarsnow
11-04-2009, 09:08 PM
Sorry bout that,

McCain would not have given you 'your' health care. Voted for him or not, Obama is your man. I bet you wonder if your man is Muslim? What if he is? What if he gives you your dream? Then you will kiss his butt. Or he might take it back.

LOL! Chessy, you are such a loser.

1. McCain had no chance.
2. No one liked him.
3. Thats why even Palin couldn't help him.
4. Sure, I used to rant about it, but I have no actual proof, and he's my President, so I just hope he isn't now, but if he converts, and comes out one day and says, "I'm muslim" I want his job!
5. My dream?
6. Do you even know what my dream is?
7. Why does God keep making me win then, just won my local golf championship as well?
8. I guess you need to speak with God, Katy???
9. Katy, you really need to catch some reality girl.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Kathianne
11-04-2009, 09:29 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. McCain had no chance.
2. No one liked him.
3. Thats why even Palin couldn't help him.
4. Sure, I used to rant about it, but I have no actual proof, and he's my President, so I just hope he isn't now, but if he converts, and comes out one day and says, "I'm muslim" I want his job!
5. My dream?
6. Do you even know what my dream is?
7. Why does God keep making me win then, just won my local golf championship as well?
8. I guess you need to speak with God, Katy???
9. Katy, you really need to catch some reality girl.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Cheesy the bigot thinks he can make me feel bad? Not happening, girlie. You will kiss Muslim butt if they will give you healthcare. You know it and we know it. You will not just kiss it, you'll bend over and say, "Allah, Akbar!Yieee"

chesswarsnow
11-04-2009, 09:43 PM
Sorry bout that,

Cheesy the bigot thinks he can make me feel bad? Not happening, girlie. You will kiss Muslim butt if they will give you healthcare. You know it and we know it. You will not just kiss it, you'll bend over and say, "Allah, Akbar!Yieee"

1. Katy, why would you ever think that?
2. You over rate healthcare, I know you get it free and all, does that make you a winner?
3. You seem like you have lost control Katy, you okay Katy?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Kathianne
11-04-2009, 09:55 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. Katy, why would you ever think that?
2. You over rate healthcare, I know you get it free and all, does that make you a winner?
3. You seem like you have lost control Katy, you okay Katy?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Not free Chessy. Pay monthly and deductible, like most adults. One way or the other however, wouldn't whine or bend over like you. But you just relax and enjoy.

chesswarsnow
11-04-2009, 10:01 PM
Sorry bout that,

Not free Chessy. Pay monthly and deductible, like most adults. One way or the other however, wouldn't whine or bend over like you. But you just relax and enjoy.

1. Dont blow another gasket Katy, they quit making gaskets for your model years ago.:laugh2:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

sgtdmski
11-04-2009, 10:13 PM
You know this seems all to familiar. I remember hearing this back when I was a kid, right before the US Hockey Team stunned the world by defeating the Soviet Union Hockey Team in Lake Placid.

I believe back then it was being said by a Nobel Peace Prize winner as well, one Jimmy Carter. The only problem is that at the time, Jimmy was the President.

No are best days are not behind us, we have still yet to realize them. Politicians try as the might, never seem to be able to destroy the resourcefulness of the American People, nor can they dampen our spirits. They can frustrate the hell out of us, but when it seems that our backs are against the wall, that is when we are at our greatest.

dmk

Joyful HoneyBee
11-05-2009, 12:50 AM
You know this seems all to familiar. I remember hearing this back when I was a kid, right before the US Hockey Team stunned the world by defeating the Soviet Union Hockey Team in Lake Placid.

I believe back then it was being said by a Nobel Peace Prize winner as well, one Jimmy Carter. The only problem is that at the time, Jimmy was the President.

No are best days are not behind us, we have still yet to realize them. Politicians try as the might, never seem to be able to destroy the resourcefulness of the American People, nor can they dampen our spirits. They can frustrate the hell out of us, but when it seems that our backs are against the wall, that is when we are at our greatest.

dmk

History shows that the best of American ingenuity pulls us out of the slumps that take place from time to time. Perhaps because we seek to find the means to end such difficult times as these, American's are remarkable for the way we pull ourselves up by our bootstraps and trudge on in the face of adversity. We sometimes screw up and put the wrong people in power, but they can be toppled just as easily.

Honestly, I think if people will just stop looking for an easy way to coast through life we'll be much better off. Nothing free is worth having, really....most of the free things I ever got either broke or rotted long before they should have been worn out.

Anything worth having is worth working for, and saving for it makes obtaining it all the better. The things we, as a society, have done most wrong involve wanting to have it all now...even at 19% to 24% annual credit rates; not appreciating what we do have; overindulging, these habits being among the chief culprits in the putting us where we are now. The political relm was more than happy to oblige by deregulating, smashing economic checks and balances, and making easy street look like a real place in the world.

I mean seriously....

Does a household of four people really need six television sets, three of which are 52 inchers? I used to ask my kids what was better, living a real life or watching actors pretend to be people living an imaginary life. The jury is still out with a couple of them....LOL.

Should people have been sucked in and bought twice as much home as they could afford? No, but when lenders were touting subprime mortgages, that was overwhelmingly irresistible to very many people. All part of the buy now, pay with blood sweat and tears later mentality.

Should Wall Street have packaged CDO's as if they were a real commodity, and then have Standard and Poor's rate them as AAA? No, but investors were clamoring for more places to stuff their pockets full of money, so they were given black holes to dump it in.

I do not want to believe that the best of what life has to offer in America is behind us. Quite the contrary, I like to believe that much the worst has been on our doorsteps for this past year and that we've had enough; that we are ready to take whatever action is require to ensure that the opposite is true....that the worst of what America has to offer is now behind us and we can move on, more aware, better equipped, and finally truly prepared to do what it takes to FIND the best that America has to offer, and to MAKE it happen.

11-05-2009, 01:41 AM
I humbly disagree. We havent seen America's best days yet.

chesswarsnow
11-05-2009, 08:28 AM
Sorry bout that,

1. Nope, the country is in moral decline.
2. You can't sling a dead cat, without it hitting some immoral thing or person.
3. Pagans have come in in droves, and we welcomed them in.
4. Cults too, they both are the same thing, other evil peoples and things come in every day.
5. This is the downfall for America.
6. Its killing all industries.
7. God will not prosper these recent arivals, and this is why the economy is dying the black death.
8. The last thirty years of bringing in muslims, and third world black magic people, have taken its toll.
9. I think its past time to do anything to fix this problem.
10. We have brought this upon ourselves, we have no one to blame but our goverment, which we sent up there, and are people just like us.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas