PDA

View Full Version : Unemployment hits 10.2 %

namvet
11-06-2009, 09:59 AM
at the rate the Dummies are going this could easly hit over 12% by early next year. this was the focal point for them. its one foot in the grave. both feet if you consider the epic spending for this. and our tax $$$ used up to wipe the dums ass's. that's the one under their nose.
it proves once again how liberals solve problems. throw taxpayers $$$ at it. would you like another cup a change ???

source (source)

Insein
11-06-2009, 11:42 AM
If there was no stimulus package, then the companies that were going to fail would have failed by now or merged with others. The economy would be recovering and there wouldn't be a trillion dollar noose wrapped around the American people's neck. The stimulus package deepened the recession. I blame Bush for signing it and every single dirty rotten congressmen who voted for it. Obama made things worse with his idiotic take over policies and making America look weak in the public view. Who wants to invest in a weak product? This recession would be done by now if we had tax cuts like in 2002 that actually stimulated the economy.

hjmick
11-06-2009, 02:49 PM
This is not possible. Not under Obama's leadership. He said it would not rise above 8%. He proudly proclaimed that his stimulus would keep unemployment in check. He said so, I heard him. I guess this is his economy now, eh?

hjmick
11-06-2009, 03:25 PM
Our hero:

http://pajamasmedia.com/instapundit/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/11-09-unemployment1.jpg

Should have told him to pound sand on the stimulus.