PDA

View Full Version : Do you have pictures from when you were a baby?

chloe
11-06-2009, 05:49 PM
My boss wanted everyone to bring a picture from when they were a baby, to play some "guess who this is" game to get to know each other better, and I dont have any, the earliest I can find is from when I was 2 or 3. Do most people have their own baby pictures?

Noir
11-06-2009, 06:12 PM
I've got a few when i was a day old, and then some videos and pics when i was like 3-5,
Tis a bit of a random thing to do at work, =/
What do you work as if you don't mind my asking,

Kathianne
11-06-2009, 06:34 PM
I do, mostly from about 18 mo and so. I don't think parents were so photo obsessive as more recently. I've got tons of pics for my kids, from minutes old. Truth is, they all look like gnomes. LOL!

At the same time, got to say, every year it's fun to watch our 8th grade grad videos, where their baby pics are shown, then their grad pics. The audience yells out who they think the baby pic is. Sometimes very obvious, sometimes it's a girl/boy opposite. ;)

chloe
11-06-2009, 06:43 PM
I've got a few when i was a day old, and then some videos and pics when i was like 3-5,
Tis a bit of a random thing to do at work, =/
What do you work as if you don't mind my asking,

I check & fix codes all day on a computer, Im in a "special project" department that only consists of me and another girl. It is my Boss's Boss specially created project about a year ago they put us there but if that had not been created I would be a dispatcher.:cool:

chloe
11-06-2009, 06:46 PM
I do, mostly from about 18 mo and so. I don't think parents were so photo obsessive as more recently. I've got tons of pics for my kids, from minutes old. Truth is, they all look like gnomes. LOL!

At the same time, got to say, every year it's fun to watch our 8th grade grad videos, where their baby pics are shown, then their grad pics. The audience yells out who they think the baby pic is. Sometimes very obvious, sometimes it's a girl/boy opposite. ;)

Kathianne my real dad has most of my childhood pics, so I will probably never see them again until he's dead LOL. I had videos of my kids too my ex husband has most of our childrens pictures too, but at least I have some from when they were babies. I hope im not the only person at work with no baby pic. I bet you looked like an angel Kathianne.