PDA

View Full Version : I hung out with Harry Potter!

jimnyc
11-06-2009, 09:54 PM
Well, on Halloween anyway! My son is a huge fan, I thought he played the part pretty well.

One for a test:

http://i35.tinypic.com/20925oo.jpg

He tried to cast a spell on me to make me disappear, I was eating his candy as he went door to door!

http://i33.tinypic.com/28qvxx4.jpg

Kathianne
11-06-2009, 10:34 PM
Wow! He's gotten big! Great Harry for certain. How old is he now? 7?

jimnyc
11-06-2009, 11:15 PM
Wow! He's gotten big! Great Harry for certain. How old is he now? 7?

He'll turn 9 on the 28th of this month!

NightTrain
11-06-2009, 11:52 PM
Good lookin kid there, Jimbo. My daughter just turned 10 last month, these are really the fun years before the dreaded hormones start kicking in.

jimnyc
11-07-2009, 10:26 AM
Good lookin kid there, Jimbo. My daughter just turned 10 last month, these are really the fun years before the dreaded hormones start kicking in.

Thanks, Rick. Post some of your kids pics, would love to see them. Hell, you always post good pictures. Got any of some cool Alaskan wildlife, like maybe any Polar Bears visiting you? LOL

The boy looks like his Mommy, and is too smart for his age, also likely from his Mommy. He's also a little devil, is sarcastic and arrogant at times and was busted looking for "boobs" on the internet. His excuse was that he did it accidentally, and that he was actually looking for a new pair of "boots". Yup, he's got Daddy in him too!

chloe
11-07-2009, 10:49 AM
He is Adorable !!! My kids are too old for Halloween, but my youngest daughter still dressed up, she was Marilyn Monroe I'll post a pic if she has any from her cell.

krisy
11-08-2009, 08:59 AM
He'll turn 9 on the 28th of this month!

My daughter turns 9 on the 29th of this month:dance:

Kathianne
11-08-2009, 09:10 AM

I hate to tell you, but girls are maturing about 14 months earlier than 20 years ago. Likely any day now you will be dealing with those hormones! ;)

Joyful HoneyBee
11-08-2009, 09:43 AM
Thanks, Rick. Post some of your kids pics, would love to see them. Hell, you always post good pictures. Got any of some cool Alaskan wildlife, like maybe any Polar Bears visiting you? LOL

The boy looks like his Mommy, and is too smart for his age, also likely from his Mommy. He's also a little devil, is sarcastic and arrogant at times and was busted looking for "boobs" on the internet. His excuse was that he did it accidentally, and that he was actually looking for a new pair of "boots". Yup, he's got Daddy in him too!

:lol: That is hilarious!!!

jackass
11-08-2009, 04:15 PM
Wow...he is big!! I see BOTH of you in him! He got busted or YOU both got busted?? LOL LOL :laugh2:

NightTrain
11-11-2009, 07:56 PM
I hate to tell you, but girls are maturing about 14 months earlier than 20 years ago. Likely any day now you will be dealing with those hormones! ;)

:eek: Nooooooooooo!

NightTrain
11-11-2009, 07:57 PM

lol, must have been watching how Daddy surfs!

I posted a new batch of pics from this summer in the Photography forum. Nope, no Polar Bears but a few blackies and grizzlies.

Kathianne
11-11-2009, 08:55 PM
:eek: Nooooooooooo!

Yes. Fasten your seat belt, though likely worse for your wife than yourself. :cheers2:

Abbey Marie
11-16-2009, 02:08 PM
Yes. Fasten your seat belt, though likely worse for your wife than yourself. :cheers2:

Hahaha, don't we know it! :coffee:

Kathianne
11-16-2009, 06:05 PM
Hahaha, don't we know it! :coffee:

Indeed we do! As noticed in pictures, she's a cutie. Also appears to be a 'Daddy's girl,' with two brothers after all. Oh yeah, poor mom, but Rick will be sweating! :laugh2:

glockmail
11-16-2009, 07:29 PM
What's with the red eyes Jim? Have you been smoking pot in the house again?