PDA

View Full Version : Do you have relatives that post at this board?

chloe
11-07-2009, 12:28 PM
Some of my relatives want to post here, but I like having the board to myself, plus too since some of them have opposing viewpoints to mine it seems like it could cause a disagreement offline. Does anyone have relatives or close friends that post at the same board as you>?

n0spam4me
11-07-2009, 01:45 PM
Just gets a bit tweaked when the same people you meet at the water cooler, are also the ones debating here. oh well .....

Been there, done that, don't want to do it again!

chloe
11-07-2009, 02:49 PM
Just gets a bit tweaked when the same people you meet at the water cooler, are also the ones debating here. oh well .....

Been there, done that, don't want to do it again!

LOL, thanks for your honest answer, I sent them to 2 other boards....he he..but I think my boss reads this one because sometimes he brings up conversation that is related to a topic I posted....:eek:....but I could just be paranoid

mrg666
11-07-2009, 02:50 PM
I found this Place looking for my dad who Apparently was an American tourist who charmed my mum then ran back to NJ ;)
he constantly denies this and to date is refusing to take DNA tests :)

chloe
11-07-2009, 02:51 PM
I found this Place looking for my dad who Apparently was an American tourist who charmed my mum then ran back to NJ ;)

Jim's your dad ????:eek:

mrg666
11-07-2009, 02:56 PM
Jim's your dad ????:eek:

well he constantly denies this :coffee:

chloe
11-07-2009, 03:02 PM

Did your mum ever find love again?:coffee:

mrg666
11-07-2009, 03:04 PM
Did your mum ever find love again?:coffee:

Yes i ended up with a step dad and 3 horrible step brothers :(

chloe
11-07-2009, 03:06 PM
Yes i ended up with a step dad and 3 horrible step brothers :(

kinda like Cinderella eh?

mrg666
11-07-2009, 03:15 PM
Yup that's me :)

chloe
11-07-2009, 03:17 PM
Yup that's me :)

cool !!!! You have a great future outcome to look forward too...wink

Noir
11-07-2009, 06:58 PM
I'm on other boards with IRL friends, but i don't really like that too much, cus once you make a post in a thread they then start talking about it on msn or sommit and it means you kinda can't switch off from a board cus you may randomly get a text asking about a post you put up when you're going about your day =/

Sir Evil
11-07-2009, 07:16 PM
Nope, none at all! :smoke:

jimnyc
11-07-2009, 07:29 PM
Nope, none at all! :smoke:

Yes, and way too many! The idiot I am quoting is my brother who is a year older than me. "Jeff" is my eldest brother. "Dan", who seems to have disappeared as of late, is my younger brother from another mother (always wanted to type that! But seriously, Dad's remarried). My sister "Janeen" posted when I owned the previous board. My Mom "Joan" posted here before her health started declining and she moved to Georgia. My Dad and Stepmother posted, albeit rarely, on my old board. My wife participated for quite awhile on the old board too. Jeff's wife is a member but not sure if she has ever posted. My wife's sister joined my old board and I scared her off as quickly as human possible as I didn't care for the fat slob very much.

I got rid of most of them when I sold my old board. Maybe I'll have to sell this one before long to get rid of the few who remain. :coffee:

Kathianne
11-07-2009, 07:29 PM
Some of my relatives want to post here, but I like having the board to myself, plus too since some of them have opposing viewpoints to mine it seems like it could cause a disagreement offline. Does anyone have relatives or close friends that post at the same board as you>?

No! I play a liberal in real life. :coffee:

Kathianne
11-07-2009, 07:32 PM

He's been known to do such. Keep pm'ing him, he gives in usually. Ask MM or Mike, or PB. ;)

I know I'm in for an ass-kicking!

PostmodernProphet
11-07-2009, 08:35 PM

Mom?.....you there, Mom?.....

chloe
11-07-2009, 10:57 PM
I'm on other boards with IRL friends, but i don't really like that too much, cus once you make a post in a thread they then start talking about it on msn or sommit and it means you kinda can't switch off from a board cus you may randomly get a text asking about a post you put up when you're going about your day =/

Yeah my sister used to do that, and so I had to change my screen name and go to a board she doesn't go to. LOL. My mom sometimes posts with me but not at this board, and my daughter posts on a music board I used to go to.

chloe
11-07-2009, 11:01 PM
Yes, and way too many! The idiot I am quoting is my brother who is a year older than me. "Jeff" is my eldest brother. "Dan", who seems to have disappeared as of late, is my younger brother from another mother (always wanted to type that! But seriously, Dad's remarried). My sister "Janeen" posted when I owned the previous board. My Mom "Joan" posted here before her health started declining and she moved to Georgia. My Dad and Stepmother posted, albeit rarely, on my old board. My wife participated for quite awhile on the old board too. Jeff's wife is a member but not sure if she has ever posted. My wife's sister joined my old board and I scared her off as quickly as human possible as I didn't care for the fat slob very much.

I got rid of most of them when I sold my old board. Maybe I'll have to sell this one before long to get rid of the few who remain. :coffee:

DANG !!!!!!! So basically it's like the Mafia runs the board, everyone take note...don't make anyone in "The Family" mad......

chloe
11-07-2009, 11:02 PM
Mom?.....you there, Mom?.....

:laugh2:

hjmick
11-07-2009, 11:17 PM
There is only one family member that I think would be interested in posting on a political board, one of my cousins. There's no way I'm inviting him to join. He's a kook. I'm pretty sure I've posted it before, but here is a link to a website he started:

http://foundingfather1776.wordpress.com/

chloe
11-07-2009, 11:25 PM
There is only one family member that I think would be interested in posting on a political board, one of my cousins. There's no way I'm inviting him to join. He's a kook. I'm pretty sure I've posted it before, but here is a link to a website he started:

sometimes I like the kooks you should invite him, it could be fun !!!

hjmick
11-07-2009, 11:32 PM
Pass. Besides, I haven't talked to him in a decade or so.

chloe
11-07-2009, 11:33 PM
Pass. Besides, I haven't talked to him in a decade or so.

Oh, one of those kind of kooky relatives...I have those too !!!!:cool:

mrg666
11-08-2009, 06:35 AM
SEE he just ignores me :)

Kathianne
11-08-2009, 08:01 AM

Oh wow! We had a member like that. :eek: He went whacko on me.

Sir Evil
11-08-2009, 08:08 AM

I triple dog dare ya! :D

Kathianne
11-08-2009, 08:16 AM
I triple dog dare ya! :D

Hmm...sell the board? Or get rid of relatives? Hmmm, I've got like 10 coming over for dinner this evening, I don't have a board to sell? Oh, maybe the chef's board? :laugh2:

Sir Evil
11-08-2009, 08:19 AM
Hmm...sell the board? Or get rid of relatives? Hmmm, I've got like 10 coming over for dinner this evening, I don't have a board to sell? Oh, maybe the chef's board? :laugh2:

:lol:

I could be had for pretty cheap I guess. :D

Kathianne
11-08-2009, 08:24 AM
:lol:

I could be had for pretty cheap I guess. :D

LOL! There are times we all wish! On the other hand, I wouldn't give up my family, even the whackiest members for any reason. Which reminds me, I better get started on the stuffing. :eek:

Nukeman
11-08-2009, 05:11 PM
I have some crazy lady that follows me around on these sites..... She alright I guess but a little out there on her post :coffee:

Good thing she's hot though otherwise...........:thumb:

hjmick
11-08-2009, 06:14 PM
Oh wow! We had a member like that. :eek: He went whacko on me.

Right? I'm telling you, they guy makes me nervous.

Kathianne
11-08-2009, 09:19 PM
Right? I'm telling you, they guy makes me nervous.

That illuminati stuff freaks me out.

emmett
11-08-2009, 11:25 PM

I did not have sexual relations with that woman....:laugh2: