PDA

View Full Version : Who donates more?

chloe
11-07-2009, 03:13 PM
I was just thinking about the donation option for board support, and wondered which party donates most often?

Democrat

Republican

Independant

Libertarian.......

hjmick
11-07-2009, 04:02 PM
The employed...

chloe
11-07-2009, 04:47 PM
The employed...

True Dat! It seems one of the first things Noir did when he got a job was donate, Is he from a liberal party?

hjmick
11-07-2009, 04:49 PM
True Dat! It seems one of the first things Noir did when he got a job was donate, Is he from a liberal party?

Worse, he's British. :coffee:

chloe
11-07-2009, 04:58 PM
Worse, he's British. :coffee:

He's like peter sellers

hjmick
11-07-2009, 05:05 PM
Blasphemy! There is no one like Peter Sellers.

But, like Peter Sellers, he is British, yes.

chloe
11-07-2009, 06:04 PM
Blasphemy! There is no one like Peter Sellers.

But, like Peter Sellers, he is British, yes.

your the 2nd person to accuse me of some sort of blasphemy....I just read an email from my friend who I hung with last night, the email said , "Is it bad? I sure would be doing something about that, you could start growing horns or something." I read it a few times and then had my kid read it. I'm like what are they talking about? what is It??? (what a weirdo) I don't know what they are talking about....but I like the song...wink:cool:

Noir
11-07-2009, 07:01 PM
Lulz,

I'm not a member of a party, though i am considering joining the Conservitive party for our next general election, i know that may seem odd to those who think i'm a steadfast liberal but politics is very different here in britain, infact the only thing that may stop me joining the party is their current leader, who is no more than an heir to Blair.

chloe
11-07-2009, 11:05 PM
Lulz,

I'm not a member of a party, though i am considering joining the Conservitive party for our next general election, i know that may seem odd to those who think i'm a steadfast liberal but politics is very different here in britain, infact the only thing that may stop me joining the party is their current leader, who is no more than an heir to Blair.

wow I guess conservative does mean something different where you live....