PDA

View Full Version : Oboma compares Imus to VT shooting

04-18-2007, 07:59 AM
http://www.politico.com/blogs/bensmith/0407/Obama_on_Virginia_Tech_and_Violence.html

Apparently exercising ones first amendment rights in a disapprove fashion is just as bad as murdering 32 people in cold blood... yeah any respect I had for this man just went out the window.

Nuc
04-18-2007, 08:04 AM
http://www.politico.com/blogs/bensmith/0407/Obama_on_Virginia_Tech_and_Violence.html

Apparently exercising ones first amendment rights in a disapprove fashion is just as bad as murdering 32 people in cold blood... yeah any respect I had for this man just went out the window.

He is just listing different kinds of violence here, not equating the massacre with what Imus said. Your interpretation is a bit harsh. Nevertheless he should start to exercise some control over what he says if he expects to be taken seriously.

04-18-2007, 08:14 AM
He is just listing different kinds of violence here, not equating the massacre with what Imus said. Your interpretation is a bit harsh. Nevertheless he should start to exercise some control over what he says if he expects to be taken seriously.

In what way was anything Imus said violent? How is it comparable?

Nuc
04-18-2007, 08:17 AM
In what way was anything Imus said violent? How is it comparable?

I agree, what Imus said is not violent and what Obama said is stupid. Still I don't think it can be interpreted as Obama equating what Imus said as being as evil as the massacre. That's taking it to an extreme.

Pale Rider
04-18-2007, 03:09 PM
Well then the race baiters jackson and sharpton should call for obama to be fired.

Oh wait... obama is HALF black... he'll get a pass.

Abbey Marie
04-19-2007, 11:26 PM
So, is Hussein Obama calling Rosie's insult of the Chinese people violent as well? No? Darn. He must have forgotten.

Hobbit
04-20-2007, 01:03 AM
VERBAL violence? Is anybody even listening to this horse squeeze. Let me say that again:

VERBAL VIOLENCE

That sounds like some retarded piece of bullcrap spineless wusses use to try to subtlely degrade and disenfranchise anybody they don't have the balls to stand up to. Verbal violence. It sounds like somebody just randomly paired a noun and an adjective. I can do that to, see? Asinine pants. Glowing brain. Female accent.

stephanie
04-20-2007, 01:07 AM
O-bam-bam........is an empty suit...That's all.:laugh2:

Nuc
04-20-2007, 01:11 AM
O-bam-bam........is an empty suit...That's all.:laugh2:

Not quite. At least he speaks proper English.

stephanie
04-20-2007, 01:14 AM

That's about all he does...

:p

04-20-2007, 05:44 AM

Unless he is in Selma...